It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N. Korea/Rio and Baba Vanga

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
So a little more credit to my favorite grandmother. Could the current news in Asia lead to WWIII
Rio 2010 War

North Korea pwning South

Baba Vanga

"War will start in November 2010"

A little side note for those afraid that America would be defeated. America never stopped making war materials after WWII we just started putting it in the food so the Military Industrial Complex never skips a beat. Look at the ingredients on any packaged food. Also I remember a post mentioning the ad campaigner who brought bacon to the breakfast table. I believe that prior to this time period bacon wasn't as popular for breakfast. Now just listen to how people crave bacon, or commercials with bacon" Its bacon!" During WWII everyone was asked to save their cooking grease, and it was collected to make nitro glycerin.

"Households were requested to save all used cooking grease and lard to be turned in at collection points.
Glycerine for the manufacture of dynamite and drugs is derived from the fat and bones of meat and fowl. One pound of fat would make one pound of dynamite"
WWII Rationing
Potassium Nitrate

edit on 24-11-2010 by beholdblight because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

2018: China will become the new superpower.

I think she's off by a couple of years on this!

But you raised a good point, my feelings are how do we know what the catalyst is that starts WW3? In 1935 nobody would of said the cause of WW1 & WW2 was because of the assassination of Franz Ferdinand by the Serbian nationalist secret society, the Black Hand.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by beholdblight

I think someone from Baba Vanga's country claimed in this thread that she made no such predictions. The member lived near the place where Baba Vanga resided and was upset fasle predictions are being repeated in her name. I just found the post in the vast thread here it is

Originally posted by ch1n1t0
reply to post by Prince Of Darkness

Baba Vanga never did those predictions, it is a fraud by some russian guy who started this rumor on the net. She never mentioned anything regarding a world war 3, so you can all relax now, at least on behalf of her prophecies. However, she IS the real thing, I can assure you, and to continue putting these lies in the mouth of someone that great who is not among us anymore is something I consider very much wrong. So could you please stop parroting and do some research about this?

Cheers.
edit on 23-11-2010 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

Taken from = www.abovetopsecret.com...

The member made several posts in regards to this subject. You can view this here = www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
OPs

NK and SK have been shaking fists at each other for ages now...like 70 years give or take...someone (may have) predicted that someone somewhere would do something aggressive on earth in november...not really a stretch, is it.

but yet, BV supposedly predicted -war- to begin...now, we are already at war, so that can't count overall as the thing that ignites WW3...I am not sure why a common occurance of the korean peninsula having some drama go on would make you suddenly think this is going to be the prophecy fulfilled...

frankly, I think this is all that is going to happen for the rest of november...and unless war is declared in the next few days, that prediction is done, which makes the rest of the predictions nul and void...time to find a new religion I guess for the people that believed her. (no federation of light showing up yet again for some)

not sure why you felt the need to put the side note conspiracy rant after that..bacon = bombs? well...tasty bombs they are.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Mods please remove

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ek Bharatiya

I think someone from Baba Vanga's country claimed in this thread that she made no such predictions. The member lived near the place where Baba Vanga resided and was upset fasle predictions are being repeated in her name. I just found the post in the vast thread here it is

Originally posted by ch1n1t0
reply to post by Prince Of Darkness

Baba Vanga never did those predictions, it is a fraud by some russian guy who started this rumor on the net. She never mentioned anything regarding a world war 3, so you can all relax now, at least on behalf of her prophecies. However, she IS the real thing, I can assure you, and to continue putting these lies in the mouth of someone that great who is not among us anymore is something I consider very much wrong. So could you please stop parroting and do some research about this?

Cheers.
edit on 23-11-2010 by ch1n1t0 because: (no reason given)

Taken from = www.abovetopsecret.com...

The member made several posts in regards to this subject. You can view this here = www.abovetopsecret.com...

I've seen his posts on many websites. He works hard at his misinfo

My friends grandfather lived near Tesla. Said he was a fraud and a hack. All Tesla did was rip off others ideas. Tesla was no better than Stichin. Tesla = debunked

edit on 24-11-2010 by beholdblight because: Sarcasm

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
OPs

not sure why you felt the need to put the side note conspiracy rant after that..bacon = bombs? well...tasty bombs they are.

Its not a bacon conspiracy, bacon grease was really saved and used to make explosives along with rationing of sugar and flour. Read a little about WWII and then come back and argue. Also a lot of foods have Nitrates and other preservatives that are unhealthy and have safer alternatives. Most of these unhealthy preservatives are used in the manufacturing of explosives. So if America had to Declare a real war we would be able to manufacture plenty of war time necessities. Im sorry that this is over your head, or you don't have an understanding of weapons. I realize our technology has come a long way from WWII and these chemicals seem obsolete. I'm sure having the capability to manufacture mass amounts of these conventional weapons would give us an upper hand in any potential future war. Especially if we are already manufacturing all the ingredients during peace time.

Yes I realize that they have been quarreling for some time now. I just thought it was an interesting coincidence.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

"It could be hard to find your usual Christmas turkey, or ham. For one thing, buying them used up a lot of meat ration stamps. What would you do for meat once the holidays were over, if you had no ration coupons left? Families would try anything to get by. For example, one thing you could do during the war was to save bacon grease. You could turn the grease in to a government office, and get extra meat ration stamps in return. Why? Because war munitions factories used bacon grease to make bombs and other forms of ammunition. Many a family secured a turkey at Christmas time by having someone haul containers of bacon grease down snow-covered sidewalks, to get the coupons needed. "

Chistmas during WWII

How could food contain explosives?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I was simply saying the bacon thing was completely unrelated to the baba venga thing...

its like me doing a moon hoax conspiracy thread, and doing a sidenote of how obama is actually a german...it simply doesn't link up or fit...two seperate conspiracys or whatever.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

oh yeah war materials are unrelated to the possible outbreak of war.

With every one apologizing to china I thought I'd ad a little reassurance than we still have some fire power.

Its too bad you're one of those raving "we never went to the moon" and Obama is some how german.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
On Polish forums there is much information that Baba Vanga predicted WW3 to start 10th Nov 2010. It is claimed that she used julian calendar (en.wikipedia.org...), in which 10th Nov = 23rd Nov in gregorian calendar (en.wikipedia.org...) we use now in western world:

calendar.zoznam.sk...

Although julian calendar was used in Bulgaria, it was changed to gregorian calendar few years before BV was born, so a lot of people argue that she could not use julian calendar in her predictions. Some claim she could, as julian calendar is still used by Orthodox Church - this was her religion.

>>The Roman Catholic Church and Protestant churches have replaced the Julian calendar with the Gregorian calendar, but the Orthodox Church (with the exception of Estonia and Finland) still use the Julian calendar for calculating the dates of moveable feasts. >> (wiki)

Now, I am not sure where the date 10th Nov 2010 comes from exactly (I was not able to find reference in source texts to a specific date, only references to November) but... 10th Nov was being referred to on Polish internet for many many weeks prior to the date, whit heated comments over what will or will not will happen. Nothing happened. Then publications about julian-gregorian calendar started to appear, and everybody waited for 23rd Nov.

And on 23rd Nov, last Tue, North Korea launched missiles on South Korea.

Taking aside all the events that seem to happen on the dates she predicted (I find predictions for Kursk, Putin and 9-11 hard to argue against) -
she was also referring to contact with extra-terrestials, who will come form '3rd planet from the earth'. One one side there is sun, on the other saturn - neither locations seem possible to host life. But Saturn has moons. News from today:

Oxygen found on Saturn's moon Rhea:
www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
First, thanks for the info about bacon, and other foods, I learned something new today!!

Anyways, I know that North and South have been going back and forth for almost 60 years now, but has it ever been this bad? Have there ever been actions like what we have seen over the last year or so before now? I only ask because I simply do not know, and to be honest, I'm too tired to research it myself. Hey, at least I'm honest!!

I was thinking about it, and the thought just struck me that if war does break out after November ends, Baba Venga still could be right in her prophecy simply because of Tuesday's actions. The artillery strike could be taken as the straw that broke the camel's back, the start of the war, if there is one. Just my thought on that.

We live in dangerous times my friends. The North says that it only pursued a nuclear program because of the US presence in the area, US protecting the South. China trades with the South, but aids the North, so they have to really watch how that plays out, except they don't like US warships in their seas. If this goes, I can really see the North and South going at it, and as the US comes in to help, China attacks the US. I honestly believe that this will happen, mainly because of Kim Jon Il's transfer of power to his son, he probably has this insane idea that he has to show junior how to wage war the North Korean way. And with the nuclear stuff they have, I can honestly see this going down a very bad road.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Oh look, the military is at it again. They convince us to drink water but did you know that hydrogen, an element in a molecule of water, can be used to manufacture hydrogen bombs? If the vastness of this conspiracy makes no sense to you it's over your head. Water is a scam to get us all using hydrogen so the military industrial complex can use isotopes of hydrogen when the time comes.

I mean it couldn't possibly be that people like the taste of bacon, could it?
edit on 27-11-2010 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   
The military drill of USA and sth Korea will start in just few hours.
Publications from the last couple of hrs on the probability of war breaking out in Korea

www.newsweek.com...#
www.abc.net.au...

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 547000

Bacon

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

It isn't debunked just yet...she said it will start of as a regular war and escelate into nuclear war. The development in the NK Sk conflict is somewhat unique...For example America has, for the first time in history signed SK under their nuclear NATO umbrella...meaning if NK attacks again, the US will support SK with everything they got, including nuclear weapons...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by dude69
meaning if NK attacks again, the US will support SK with everything they got, including nuclear weapons...

Where has US said they will use nukes?...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by CanadianDream420

joongangdaily.joins.com... use...support and provide SK with nuclear weapons.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 12:13 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join