It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moon Hoax. Wire pulling (smoking gun?(doubtful))

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
this was pointed out on the video, bare with me here. take a look at this pic, you may need to download it and zoom in some more, but you can see very faintly something that could represent a cable at the top of the screen, which seems to be inline with the "antenna"

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by SkuzzleButt

Please watch:

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

very interesting post.

is there anymore information on this? sightings by Armstrong and him saying "what the hell are these things"

did Armstrong encounter aliens and UFOs up on the moon?
could the government really have bombed these structures on the moon to hide the evidence?

these all sound fascinating, i would like to think these things happened, but at the same time i would really hope our species inst as corrupt, power hungry and secretive, as i think it is.

posted on Dec, 4 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Still need an explanation for why the bag falls at the same speed there as it would here....should fall slower there...
and paleeeaze don't try that "it was flung to the ground by the jerky motion of the astronaut getting up" bit...My eyes don't lie

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart
reply to post by Phage

Still need an explanation for why the bag falls at the same speed there as it would here....should fall slower there...
and paleeeaze don't try that "it was flung to the ground by the jerky motion of the astronaut getting up" bit...My eyes don't lie

I agree with you on that, not mention the jumping seems earth like i thought the recent new movies of the moon showed us that on the moon you can jump higher on the moon then on earth. Not that high but still a good amount of jumping height.

posted on Dec, 5 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SkuzzleButt

Old TV cameras were notorious for image artifacts, glints, reflections and after-images. history.nasa.gov...

I think that's what those are. It might also be possible some were caused by high-energy cosmic particles.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join