It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baffled bird migration

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
This all disturbs me very much, the animals as I see it are our signal that something is happening and it isn't to be something in a good way.

When we talk pole shift I do think in a way we might be in the ongoing stages that will occur and to continue to slowly get worse but if it doesn't happen this way then we would never survive a full blown pole shift I don't believe we are to go extinct this time....... because we are slowly evolving and as they say worth saving.

I believe this race is also worth saving because there is more good then bad here.

Butttttt, hey what do I know

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Iknow following question is off topic, but curious to know if pole shift-->reverse polarity--> appliances motors generating stations etc,,,should still work ?? anyone?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cherryontop
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

I have noticed very similar things here. I'm in the Great Lakes area, and never ever this late in the year have I had birds chirping outside my window in the morning. This is normally only something that happens during spring and summer. Yet for the past three weeks, I have heard them every morning. There's an unusual amount of all varieties of birds here still as well.
We also had a ridiculous acorn season this year.

I know what you mean ! I live Near the Boarder of Canada Upper State NY and as Everyone can Tell you That Here in the North Country the Weather has been Strange lately just from the last 5 years! The Migration is all Messed up The North Country Weather seems that it cant make up its mind ... Just two days ago it was in it 60s! (F) where it should of been in the 40s(F) at least and Today its from 18 to 25 F Were it Should be and there plenty of Canadian Geese still around , a Week left til December , as Usually the Migration Starts in August or September and ends around Early November last year

www.weather.com...

If feels Like the Weather Here is a Month Behind

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
They are birds, you cant count on them, he,he, just a little alignment. I'm thinking its not so much to do with the climate change, they are smart from there natural instinct. I have a feeling its something coming our way from outta space and the birds can feel it. But don't worry, Galactic Federation of Light are coming to help us!! The pleiadians are already helping us. ^_^ Everything is going to be fine.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Interesting...

I saw Canadian Geese 2 weeks ago up here in Canada... which I thought to be extremely strange.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
S & F to the OP. I have noticed large squadrons of Geese flying north and even pointed it out to my daughter the other day. We had our first major cold front in Northern California recently and it's been snowing in the Pacific Northwest I guess they are getting the flock out of California.
I think something is up, the animal kingdom always knows something is coming before we do. Just an observation.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by alonzo730
I thought we would be in for a cold winter. I noticed geese flying south about a month ago. I thought, "they're early."
Then last night I was outside and heard geese overhead, they seemed to be going north. Akwesasne is a stopping off place. They have a place where the Racquette and St. Lawrence rivers meet. They're usually there for two to three days every spring and every fall. The geese I heard last night could have been lost. They're really neat birds.

I thought the Same thing ! just as my last post
when i was talking about the Geese Resting ? at the Springs Park & Ball Park ! Alonzo
as i saw them hanging around also i saw them Going North then South then North again as they were Confused and Lost but still it kinda late as its One Week from December..

Later Neighbor ..

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by billb1215
Something similair happened in one of those sci-fi movies...I wanna say "Core" but i'm not sure.

I say pole reversal is to blame on this one...
It's not just the birds either-
Crazy temperatures, weather patterns, and coverup on a massive scale (global warming) all lead me to the same conclusion.

Well Have a Look at National Geographic Naked Science that is similar to the Core

separator
When the Earth Stops Spinning
Remind Me Sunday December 5 2P

Read more: channel.nationalgeographic.com...-Videos/07808_00#ixzz16MJRHMBX
channel.nationalgeographic.com...-Videos/07808_00

Imagine this: The spin of the earth begins to slow and slipping time sends the world, its oceans and atmosphere into chaos. Read more: channel.nationalgeographic.com...-Videos/07808_00#ixzz16MJeOBsn

Goes along with Emergency Preparedness World Upside down 60 Video ON You TUBE
www.youtube.com...

but for the Core Slowing Down OR Speeding up its all about the Moon ! The Buffer (Tidal Bulge)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by unknown32
They are birds, you cant count on them, he,he, just a little alignment. I'm thinking its not so much to do with the climate change, they are smart from there natural instinct. I have a feeling its something coming our way from outta space and the birds can feel it. But don't worry, Galactic Federation of Light are coming to help us!! The pleiadians are already helping us. ^_^ Everything is going to be fine.

Yes, probably. There is an increase in UFO sightings. Channeling sessions with either of these outer space organisations all come to the same conclusion. Everything is under control. Now I hope 2 things:

1) It's not BS/hoax/deceit
2) It's not BS/hoax/deceit

In dark times we progress!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I am part of a study group within the Academy For The Future Science, and on December 1, a conference by Dr. Hurtak will be streamed on the internet. He and his wife are going to address this events and the correlation between them. Sure, it will be a good talk.

The increased UFO sightings, space weather, global warming and ultraterrestrials, will be among the subjects to be explained by Dr. Hurtak.

From the last Dr. Hurtak letter:

Join us at the holiday time of sharing with these important thoughts. We will also be presenting a one-hour radio show to discuss this and other topics, this coming Wednesday, December 1, 2010 on
Preparing for Spiritual Unity and The Keys of Enoch®

This will be on the live radio and internet program called Awaken To Your Spiritual Power with Auriella on Transformation Talk Radio broadcasting live to parts of New York and the North East and globally on the Internet at

www.facebook.com...;www.transformationtalkradio.com

(Click the "Listen" tab that is on each page and when that page comes up click the arrow in the middle of the windows frame)

This will be available also on their Archives and may be on iTunes.

The show airs from 5:00PM-6:00PM East Coast Time which is 2:00PM-3:00PM Pacific Time in the USA.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Gab1159

I heard of the one incident - looked up and found a few more across the globe - I will take a look again later tonight(in UK) and see how many more incidents I can turn up. It didn't receive any great coverage so the stories are hard to turn up.

As someone mentioned it reminds me of the core - where magnetic fields are fluctuating and causes the birds to literally drop from the sky ...

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Found a few more incidents
Coxley, UK - Apr 2010
www.unexplainable.net...

Hobart, Australia - July 2009
www.themercury.com.au...

Texas, USA - Jan 2007
Idaho, USA - Dec 2006
Lewiston, USA - Dec 2006
www.usn2161.net...

Franklin, New Jersey, USA - Jan 2009
abclocal.go.com.../local&id=6625588

And if the above link doesnt work (which it seems not in the preview) try this
After the http:// part in the address bar:
abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=6625588

Sure theres more out there....anyone else got any to add

edit on 27-11-2010 by facchino because: Only just realised there is a proper "hyperlink" part as before I have just pasted the URL into post...

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Guys guys guys,

Where is all this pole shift nonsense coming from?

Do a tiny bit of research and you'll see that all the evidence says a pole shift takes thousands of years. Just because Hollywood says different doesn't change the facts - theres NO EVIDENCE to support the 'cataclysmic pole shift' hypothesis. None whatsoever.

If any of the advocates for it have some proof then please post it? Isn't it better that we all stay on topic?

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by eightfold

Here you go man.

We're talking here about a magnetic pole shift!! Don't get confused...

science.nasa.gov...

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Cause: Pole shift! True north
is not true north anymore.

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Great OP! Thanks for this info....

I agree that we can look to the animals for all the info we need about weather/seasons. The horses here have been agitated and seemingly discouraged that their water will not stay unfrozen.

I have very intuitive dreams so I have done alot of reading about the dreams/visions and predictions of others. From the massive amounts of posts I've read here and other places where "in tune" people gather.... THE WINTER BEFORE THE SH*T REALLY HITS THE FAN IN THE USA, IS A SUPER COLD ONE! I think this is it!

I am in the North Country.... very North Central Washington State, so I know what cold can be! And it has been unusually cold so far this year. We got our first snow on Nov. 13th. Starting the week before Thanksgiving we saw steadily minus temps. Don't get me wrong, we usually hover around 32F (freezing) each year starting in Dec. but for temps to go this low...especially in Nov. is unusual. The day before Thanksgiving I think our High was like -8. Right now as I type this it is 27F and its 9:15 am with the sun beautiful and brightly shining! This is just crazy!

Plus...We barely had a summer. It was warm for maybe three weeks of late July/early August and that was it...odd. Same last year with the summer.

Global warming is bullsh*t! Climate change is real!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join