It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another footage in Turkey, but in daylight this time.19.11.2010

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Good footage of what appears to be a winged sphere that hovers a city in Turkey.

If this is not CGI, what do you think this could be?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I'm no expert, and my opinion is utterly uneducated and ill informed, but my gut feeling is CGI. Based purely on the strange halo effect around the object, which look very unnatural. Of course one could probably argue that there is no reason why it should look natural, if it's alien technology, but gut feeling is fake..............

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Already a thread on this video here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by NomDeGuerre

Yes. Could be CGI.

This is the problem about the videos of UFOs today. Any video, even if real, will always be identified as CGI.
What bothers me is that when, and if we someday have a real video of a UFO, we'll never know, and even if we know for sure, there is always the assumption that it is digital manipulation.
Is this a new kind of censorship? A censorship sponsored by technology? I mean, we should stop looking for videos because even the true ones are already "dead" since its origin.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Cole DeSteele

I searched for the date but could not find reference.

Thanks.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
haven´t you ever thougth that the cgi development is a very oportunistic thing for the ufo non believers? It´s the perfect way to deny anything

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
These things are very frequent in our area, I’m from a neighbour to Turkey
country and it is not so important if it is CGI or not, but if it is not CGI what
it is. I could tell it is a morphing UFO, though it is not showing such signs
on the video, but I have been observing similar UFO on the Black sea coast.
I called it mentally as it was suggested somewhere, it started for me and
I got in a panic what I will do with it. In the last moment it turned into a fake
plane and flew over me. They understand our thoughts and our emotions.
edit on 24-11-2010 by realitydiscovered because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2010 by realitydiscovered because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by mastercanto
haven´t you ever thougth that the cgi development is a very oportunistic thing for the ufo non believers? It´s the perfect way to deny anything

Of course i did. What do you think is about what i posted above?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Its a plane , no doubt about it , if you watch the video carefully at a couple of points you can clearly see its wings , then the person filming moves the camera away to hide the fact .
It also may be being filmed through class which will emphasize the halo effect .
Sorry guys ........Plane

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Why are you sorry?

Are you thinking you are debunking something?

So, dont be sorry, because you think its a plane

Maybe, and i said MAYBE i feel sorry for you too.
edit on 24-11-2010 by RUSSO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
It's a Balloon! Hemm, no a Swamp Gas! Hemm no, an helicopter! Hemm no, lens flare, dust particles on camera, ice debris, meteor, lights reflection......... CUT/CUT/CUT

Simple and clear: This is a UFO!
edit on 24-11-2010 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

As always.

But why guys feel sorry about this?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

Are you thinking you are debunking something

No I don't think I'm debunking something , I'm giving an explanation for what we are seeing on the video , which is what you asked for in the OP .

As to why I am sorry ..... well I hate to have to shatter the illusion

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Ok, but people should felt sorry about the injuries of the world. The african people, the 911 people, the fanatic and religious people. Dont feel sorry about ufos just because they could feel sorry about you.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

And you have the absolute power to shatter illusions. Maybe the illusion is you think that this is a plane. So, im sorry if i shatter your illusion.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
reply to post by RUSSO

Are you thinking you are debunking something

No I don't think I'm debunking something , I'm giving an explanation for what we are seeing on the video , which is what you asked for in the OP .

As to why I am sorry ..... well I hate to have to shatter the illusion

I'm not sure of what is that THING that hover in the sky, but for sure it is NOT a plane.

Maybe you live in a strange world, or maybe you know some strange secret and unusual plane that hover above the sky of this planet without emit noises!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by RUSSO

This is the problem about the videos of UFOs today. Any video, even if real, will always be identified as CGI.
What bothers me is that when, and if we someday have a real video of a UFO, we'll never know, and even if we know for sure, there is always the assumption that it is digital manipulation.

Well, thankfully I am very good at spotting cgi, and not too shabby at producing it using the popular programs myself......but.....

Who cares? I have said this a THOUSAND times, you don't need to know SQUAT about cgi or video manipulation in order to "read" a video. Just use common sense, reason and logic. You state in your opening thread this amazing UFO was above a CITY. Fine, then we should use our heads and expect to see media reports from the area that corroborate the shoddy video. There should be plenty of witnesses, etc.

Your worried that a real video will get tagged as cgi and dismissed, well....that might be the case, if it is a real ufo over a rural area where only joe-bob and his camera saw it. But any other time....well, the video would only be a small piece of the big picture so to speak.

Discussing videos like this, ones "taken over a city in daylight", that have nothing else going for them is ignorant in my opinion. Common sense, reason and logic pretty much tell you straight away why you can dismiss rubbish such as this.

Don't worry, a good sighting where a video is but a small component of the case will not go unnoticed and will not be dismissed as cgi.
edit on 24-11-2010 by IgnoreTheFacts because: speeellling

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Well, thankfully I am very good at spotting cgi, and not too shabby at producing it using the popular programs myself......but.....

Butt... is right

Anyone can see that this is Venus in the evening sky. It holds the same position relative to the buildings on a couple of zooms

CGI 'expert'

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I also think that the CG thing gets thrown about a bit because people are using digital cams these days (crap did I just date myself then?) and when an object get zoomed in it pixelates so straight away they think oh CG.
I can tell by the pixels argument for I have seen quite a few such forgeries in my time!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

Butt... is right

Anyone can see that this is Venus in the evening sky. It holds the same position relative to the buildings on a couple of zooms

CGI 'expert'

I have to say, that is a CGI Ballon.

How a "cgi expert" missed something like this???

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join