It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will of Ghostly Talk here...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Hey Everyone,

I have been an avid follower of ATS for quite some time now, however I just signed up.

Ok, a little about me. I am the sound engineer for an Internet Radio Show. We discuss everything from Ghosts, UFOs, Conspiracy Theory, Time Travel, etc...

We have had Bill Knell on the show. Bill Knell is one of the leading researchers into the Philedelphia Experiment and the events at Montauk.

I also co-run a ghosthunting group. We will be traveling all over the eastern half of the US this September.

I look forward to posting.

Will

[Sorry Will. Welcome! But I had to edit a bit of inadvertant advertising from your Introduction.]

[Edited on 1-7-2004 by RANT]

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Welcome, glad to have you aboard!

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Welcome aboard. I think you will find this site invaluable to your work. See you around.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 12:08 PM
link   
A very warm welcome GTWill. And sorry again about the edit. The included link explains why.

Hope you enjoy ATS and getting to know us and letting us get to know you from your contributions.

We'll also be happy to see links to any research you've compiled in your career in the appropriate forums.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Welcome, Will!

A quick helpful note ... check out the "TUTORIAL" link in the "menu bar" at the top of this page (between FAQ and RECENT POSTS). Among other things, it'll show you how to add your own Avatar (the image used to the left of everyone's postings) to your messages.

It really gives that personal touch ...

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Hi GTWill
ejoy the site check out bts
have fun if you need anything im happy to help
send me a u2u
se7

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your stay.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Hi Will,

I've been listening to Ghostly Talk for a good 3 months or so now. Nearly out of archive shows to listen to. I spend a lot of time illustrating on my PC so when I get bored of my music it's nice to enjoy the conversational atmosphere and interesting topics on Ghostly Talk. Keep it up.

Cheers

posted on Jul, 18 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: GTWill

This was posted ages ago but I'm checking to see if you're still here?

I know Ghostly Talk was shut down - but - I have some questions about one of the shows I heard and I'd love to ask you about it!!!

Thanks

peace

EDIT TO ADD: Crap, I see he was shut down.
Dang it.
edit on 0450Tuesday201713 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join