It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To All Of The 2nd Sun Believers...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Please take 1 minute to read the whole paragraph.

Lately I have been looking around the topic about "the second sun" Some people claim its visible with the naked eyes, others claim only threw Infra-red, and there is a whole bunch of other crazy ideas thrown out there. Well I decided to test something out that everyone of you can do in just under 1 minute and see if things are true or not yourself. This morning when I woke up, I noticed the sun was (still is) very bright. I don't know why it seems so bright, but while thinking about it, I had an idea pop into my head on how you can observe the sun with ease. I remembered watching a Bill Nye the science guy video where he showed you can see the sun. I'm sure there was more to it then I remembered, but it involves a piece of paper, a pin, and something that will dim the sun out a little ( I broke apart an orange White Out thing where its like a strip, works perfectly)...You pin 1 little hole in the paper, put your object to dim out the sun a bit in front of the paper, and aim it at the sun while looking threw the hole. In a few seconds you will notice the circle of the sun coming into focus and soon you'll have a great view of it. When I checked I seen no "second sun".

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Are you talking about the thing that seems to be sitting in front of the sun, not moving at all?

I haven't heard anything about a 'second' sun. Lots of things about Nibiru and some sort of Dark force on its way here, but nothing about a second sun.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
PROOF:
jag.lcc.gatech.edu...

Actually...
Baba Vanga said we will create a 2nd sun.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by YouCanCallMeKM

Wow! Star and flag for not understanding anything at all. Great way to see an eclipse but wouldn't show more than that. Think about how a second sun would cause an eclipse. Your theory couldn't prove anything other than your lack of understanding. "Hey guys I found a way to prove a second sun doesn't exist. I'll stare at the sun with this welding mask."

edit on 24-11-2010 by beholdblight because: Gave everyone but the op a star

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Just let go of your bowels

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by YouCanCallMeKM

in response to your question, I just posted 14 pictures in my album of pictures I took on November 12, 2010. I am a vendor of stained glass at the farmers market in Imperial Beach, CA. At sunset I noticed the beautiful sunset and decided to take pictures with my rant cell phone. I was surprised when I viewed the pictures in my laptop and noticed that I appeared to capture a 2nd sun. Take a look at each of the pictures, they are all a bit different but you can see that the 2nd sun has it's own red glow. So it cannot be a reflection of the sunset. I don't think it's a UFO. I read Zetatalk newsletters and they speak of a second sun, I think they may consider the second sun, Nibiru or planet X. I'm not sure, but I want to share my pictures with all of you. Maybe I can get an expert opinion.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Never mind the pictures I took on November 12th, 2010. I took pictures again and today I discovered that the small circle that looks like another sun is in fact a reflection somehow. I was looking inside my phone when taking pictures again and noticed the dot, I moved the camera around and was able to see the dot move all around, so it cannot be anything other than a reflection. I was convinced it was something special. It wasn't. I took a picture that proves that it's not. The dot appears in front of the garage door. You'll see. I can see how many others have had the same experience as myself and may still believe it's a 2nd sun, planet X or Nibiru. I am not discarding the idea 100% that planet X or Nibiru or a second sun may exist but clearly the pictures I took are NOT it.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I found by looking at the reflection of the sun on a pair of polarized sunglass i could see two suns. please explain what im seeing cus when i look i can clearly see two suns right next to each other. try for yourself, just make sure the glasses you use are dark

new topics

top topics

join