It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message to LGBT people: It gets better.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mytquin
madnessinmysoul...uh, yeah, it is a choice. I could choose to have sex with another man ...or not. I choose not. It's that simple. I could also choose to put a cigarette in my mouth and smoke it...I choose not.
Nobody is placing a gun to my head and forcing me to do these things or to not do them. Therefore it is my choice.

Oh really mytquin? Do you choose to fall in love with a woman? No, you do not. We can't control who we love. I could add some of my personal opinions, but I refuse to stoop to your level, and am keeping this professional.

Oh and the " you find homosexuality in nature" card (yawn) does not work for me either. Many animals eat each other...would you eat another human? C'mon man...that's the best you've got? You call me a bigot? Well that's typical for a lost (athiest) individual such as yourself to stoop to when you when your faced with the facts I've layed out. And you make up these, again, typical responses to defend homosexualism.

Homosexuality is in nature, and we are a part of nature. So why would your 'God' contradict himself by letting animals of the same sex mate with one another and not humans? He wouldn't. The only reason you Christians are against homosexuality is because your precious Bible tells you to be. Well, news flash. The Bible was created by man, and published by the Church in an attempt to control us. The Council of Nicea. Look it up.

I am curious though...
If you don't believe in God, you must have a very lonely existance. Not having anything to look forward to when you die.

I am also an atheist. And I do have something to look forward to when I die. Just because we don't believe in god, that does not mean we don't believe in some form of an afterlife. Do not assume to know everything about what we believe in, because you do not.

Do you really believe you evolved into what you are today from a primordial mix of bacteria or protiens? That we were just the result of some astronomical accident?

I'll see you in the other forum to debate this.

When I say astronomical I'm talking about the odds of it happening at all.
C'mon...you seem much to intelligent to believe THAT fairytale.

Not even going to dignify that with a response.

Seriously, it would take much more faith for me to believe that we are all an accident than it does for me to believe that I was created by an intelligent being.

Well, to each his own. But if you are going to be a child and slander that which you do not understand, maybe you should go back to your playpen and save us from your ignorant bitching.

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mytquin

And also, I suggest you stop now. You're going to piss a lot of people off and make a lot of enemies for what you said. And not all of them will be as patient as myself and madnessinmysoul.

<< 1   >>

join