It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking News! Has A Mini Ice Age Just Begun? The Jet Stream Has Gone Haywire!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJ

Chronic allergies (me too)?
I blame them on chemtrails.

Weird weather?
I blame that on HAARP

Possible pole shift cover-up?
I blame that on the Elite

Possible alien cover-up?
I blame that on the Vatican

Why am I so overly suspicious?
I blame that on paying attention

How to stop being like this?
One or two vaccinations should cure the awareness!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJ
reply to post by Advantage

I'm in Illinois, too, born and raised though. So funny you mention the allergies, I know your pain, as I mentioned earlier in post. I've been sick all month as well. Looks like the consensus is to get the heck out of here. I've tried and tried but it hasn't happened yet.
Weather is crazy, cold and gloomy today, it was 70 degrees just a couple of days ago! My body can't figure out what time of the year it is

Oh we had a plan.. we were moving to Albuquerque! We had the transfer working and packing and all of that. Then the stupid economy went belly up and the housing mkt went wild., Cant sell my home now and even break even!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by SpaceJ

Chronic allergies (me too)?
I blame them on chemtrails.

Weird weather?
I blame that on HAARP

Possible pole shift cover-up?
I blame that on the Elite

Possible alien cover-up?
I blame that on the Vatican

Why am I so overly suspicious?
I blame that on paying attention

How to stop being like this?
One or two vaccinations should cure the awareness!

HAH! You are wrong on one thing though... in my town we have crop circles on occasion and the military base is here. My allergies are definitely due to aliens. The last circles were in a corn field less than a mile from me, so naturally I think Ive been implanted in my sinuses with an organic alien tracking device made of mold spores and pollen.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Has a Mini Ice-Age just begun ?

Well I can only speak for my little corner of the world - on the edge of the North Yorkshire Moors UK - and it started snowing earlier today ... still snowing now (23:20pm GMT) ... we have a good covering on both road and path that runs passed my window as I sit typing ... no sign of any let-up ... so could be an interesting weekend.

Woody

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

I got thinking (I know, a dangerous undertaking at times but) I remember going to my grandmothers house for Thanksgiving, in Brooklyn, back in the late 60's and the roads were covered with snow.

I think in the past 40 years it's been getting warmer and the new generation has gotten used to the warm autumn but in actuality, unless there was a conspiracy going on back then (like there is now, with EVERYTHING) I think we're seeing the 'norm'.

We're all new at this. Science too. That's why it's best not to believe anything you read. Find your own truth and even at that, we may never know in this particular incarnation o' ours.

For some reason, Humans were born dumb unlike all animals who have an inanate insight to life.
And sadly, many Humans remain in a dumb-comatose-state their entire life time so science is no different! They're just educated dummies (with a huge college debt) that's all.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I don't know if any of you have noticed. But we have been experiencing weird weather for the past decade or so....

What makes this year any different from the freak winter last year? Does anyone remember the britain deep freeze? The huge storms?

Why does everyone forget things that have occured in the past, and it's all new them again the next year?

Has anyone considered the fact, that weird weather, is actually normal? We have it every single year.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
All this talk about the Gulf oil spill...

The first thing that came to my mind was not the oil spill... it was the massive ash eruptions from the volcano in Iceland. Look how disruptive those were to Europe as a whole over the course of the summer. All that ash tossed up into the atmosphere is bound to have an effect on the weather patterns of the Northern hemisphere. Though, admittedly, I am no scientist.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage

Originally posted by SpaceJ
reply to post by Advantage

I'm in Illinois, too, born and raised though. So funny you mention the allergies, I know your pain, as I mentioned earlier in post. I've been sick all month as well. Looks like the consensus is to get the heck out of here. I've tried and tried but it hasn't happened yet.
Weather is crazy, cold and gloomy today, it was 70 degrees just a couple of days ago! My body can't figure out what time of the year it is

Oh we had a plan.. we were moving to Albuquerque! We had the transfer working and packing and all of that. Then the stupid economy went belly up and the housing mkt went wild., Cant sell my home now and even break even!

Also in IL here as well. The allergy season this year was one of the worst I can remember... particularly the ragweed which I am particularly sensitive to. I was in misery through the entire summer. And agreed, my body can't figure out the season either. That 70 degree day really surprised me.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by woodwytch

I got thinking (I know, a dangerous undertaking at times but) I remember going to my grandmothers house for Thanksgiving, in Brooklyn, back in the late 60's and the roads were covered with snow.

I think in the past 40 years it's been getting warmer and the new generation has gotten used to the warm autumn but in actuality, unless there was a conspiracy going on back then (like there is now, with EVERYTHING) I think we're seeing the 'norm'.

We're all new at this. Science too. That's why it's best not to believe anything you read. Find your own truth and even at that, we may never know in this particular incarnation o' ours.

For some reason, Humans were born dumb unlike all animals who have an inanate insight to life.
And sadly, many Humans remain in a dumb-comatose-state their entire life time so science is no different! They're just educated dummies (with a huge college debt) that's all.

Love this post and have to agree with the things you say ... nature always goes in cycles which more often than not follow a similar path ... but historical records show us that every now and again Mother Nature shakes us out of our apathetic comfort zone ... like you I also remember visiting my grandparents as a young child in the late 60's (who lived in London) and the seasons where definately more distinct back then compared to how they have been in recent years where one season seems to blur into the next without any real definition.

I think that nowadays most of us regular Joe's / Jane's tend to be a little more aware of what's going on around us and how things work at a deeper level (or at least we think we do) because information is more readily available to we masses

The whole thing just fascinates me and I love looking for changes in the usual patterns ... thing is it's all happened before ... many, many times. It's just a case of being prepared for the changes when they show-up.

Woody

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Just checking in....*waving at Woodwytch*

We've had about 5 inches of snow this evening in north east Scotland, and it seems there is much more to come. I'm on holiday from work and I get snowed in....how excellent. Stay safe and warm, people, especially on the roads.

Cait x

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ProvehitoInAltum

Get this.. we discovered that Im allergic to mold. I assume its my home.. its a century old historic home. We bought 7 mold kids that you set out, seal up, grow the mold and send it off. we put 6 of them inside in different places we thought there might be some moisture and ONE outside for a base reading of the area. The outside petri grew mold like mad.. I mean mold of ALL colors and a heck of a lot of it. We send it off and I take it to my allergist when we get the report back. My home is fine... its the outside that is killing me! I was really completely shocked with that kind of results. I run air cleaners, UV in my hvac system, and etc but there isnt one darn thing I can do when I walk out of my door! We showed our neighbor ahd she said that this year she has green and black mucus when she blew her nose, freaked out on the black stuff and went to the dr herself! She's on antibiotics, irrigation, and decongestants ( rx mucinex D) same as me. Also like me nothing is really helping so we've gotten together adn are researching some procedure called a balloon rhinoplasty. Its the same principal as the arterial balloon procedure. Push the inflamed tissue back to allow the deep sinus to drain and then irrigate it with some junk to kill off the mold and junk growing in there... bleck.

This isnt totally off topic.. the point is that things have been and are changing all over the place. Cool downs, warm ups, droughts, floods.. so many extremes in weather all in one region of the country.. I said in another thread we are in climatic flux.. and we are. All bets are off on what happens next I believe. Lets cross our fingers and hope that whatever happens it kills off all mold and ragweed!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
living close to n65 e24

all i can is that its a normal winter so far ,

minus -14c
humidity 87%
preasure 1019.4 hPa
visibility at sea 20km
sun rises 9.28
sun sets 14.41
length of day 5h 13 min

if it gets any worse i and most likely everyone else who lives up north will relay the message
that piss freezes before it hits the ground or anything else of simular matter.

over and out

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
It hasn't snowed once yet where I live, and I haven't seen it not snow til december for a while, if ever.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
There was a story a couple of months back on Russia Today that in Russia they were expecting the "coldest winter in 1000 years" and that the Russian Government were very quietly making sure that shelters had adequate blankets and emergency prepardness for the major cold expected, and that they were laying in extra emergency food supplies and trying to do this unnoticed by citizens so as not to alarm them.
edit on 24-11-2010 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

birds and other migrating animals get confused over many thing s such as city lights and what not but mostly their change in migratory routes has to do with being at top one´s food chain,

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by caitlinfae
Just checking in....*waving at Woodwytch*

We've had about 5 inches of snow this evening in north east Scotland, and it seems there is much more to come. I'm on holiday from work and I get snowed in....how excellent. Stay safe and warm, people, especially on the roads.

Cait x

*Waving backatcha from a cosy sitting room ...

Snow measure here so far around 2ins and still coming down.

Let's hope the local councils are more prepared this year and things don't come to a grinding halt again ... I have a feeling this is going to be the new 'norm' for the next few years ... so muffle up folks.

Woody

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkey_descendant

Originally posted by win 52
According to a few, this is what we will see. There is also evidence that the past Ice Ages began rather abruptly. This would explain why the Jews moved from central Europe to Egypt, 5 thousand years ago. I guess all the fighting around Israel trying to re-establish a base in the middle of Palestine is warranted. They want a base of operations for future ice ages, just like their ancestors did.

It also seems that the severity of the Ice Ages were dependent on the addition of cometary impact scenarios, in conjunction with or resulting in the mini Ice Ages. The Gulf disaster could have been a man made attempt at cometary impact, possibly?

Interesting. Do you have a source for this?

Which part?

I have studied ice core sample data from various locations around the globe. The ice ages came swiftly and did not last all that long at times. Other times they were quite severe.

Where did the Jewish people come to Egypt from? Poland and Europe.
Why did they go there? Times were pretty rough back home. Some people stuck it out, but many went South for the winter.

Making up a big story about being given land by God? Makes more sense that they didn't want to go back to the cold. Now, I may sound like I hate some people but that is far from the truth. I just disprove of lies and liars.

The way History is taught, is false and they know the truth about the matter. The cover up is so old and deep that most of the world believes these lies as facts. Most people would be shocked if they knew the stark truth of the matter as to what we are doing here in the first place.

The good news is that time for school is at hand.

The Gulf oil spill was for a reason yet to be explained, but I am sure there is a good reason for this mess.

PS the natives always can determine how severe the winter will be by looking at the size of the white man's wood pile

edit on 24-11-2010 by win 52 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by binomialtheorem
It's basically summer over here.(With school)

Same for Colorado. In a state known for crazy weather, this has actually got people concerned. Why is it still Summer? We start getting snowed on while it's still Fall usually. Not this time. Fall came and went. Winter came and still nothing, 80 degree weather. Spring 2010 was also extremely brief.

There's also that migratory bird weirdness thread on here that makes you go hmmm.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by discl0sur3

Winters will slowly be moved from those familiar months to other months where spring is now expected and likewise our falls will be moving more into what is now winter months.

True but not so neatly, it is freeing tonight here on the northern Ca coast but the trees have not gone dormant it is very hard on the plants, i have flowers blooming all over the place and wham we get a freeze earlier each year.
I have been her 13 years, all of that time we had a temp year round in the day approx low to mid 60's most of the time we got maybe one freeze in the winter and not a hard one. Now I have lost all plants that can't take hard freeze and we get hail and snow every winter and many freezing nights. The plants have not adjusted yet and i feel very bad for the animals that are not used to this, I wonder if they might start to migrate south.
edit on 24-11-2010 by Char-Lee because: add word

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join