It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SITUATION: In a WW3 scenario, what do you think the chances are of the US marching to annex Canada,

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by BobAthome
And as in Fallout 3 apparently someone forgot,,, that Canada,, also has nuke capability,, shhhhh.

(and we've already burned washington once, don't make us impolite now,,)

If you want to lose a war with the US, nuke DC. I mean, those ass-hats don't have a clue how to fight. Keeping them in power will guarantee you a victory!

In all seriousness, this ain't gonna happen. They only time the US would "invade" Canada is if Canada gets invaded by someone else and we roll in to help the Canadian military rack ass.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NeedsNoName

"SITUATION: In a WW3 scenario, what do you think the chances are of the US marching to annex Canada"

As in Snowballs chance in....

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I think it is far more likely that the US military would be used across the Mexican border, for "security reasons" against the drug cartels...and that then would be the stage for an annexation of Mexico for the US. As for Canada, no need for invasion, the 2 countries are one in the same already.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   
This is interesting "Nation states are dead: EU chief says the belief that countries can stand alone is a 'lie and an illusion'

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk..."

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

he also thiought the EU would be successful
ooops
Nigel Farage tore him a new*

Has the EU Already Broken Up?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NeedsNoName

The question is, would Canada want to be annexed by the United States? I love Canadians my wife and kids visit there whenever we get the chance. The country is beautiful, they're friendly and hockey fanatics! I think there's a lot of things our country can learn from Canada. So my friends to the north, what do you have to say about this, ahe?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
To
DanBones:

But that is who say's go or no go for war in north korea. the U.N/E.U /Nato ,,not the U.S.

And Russia says go or no go for the other side.

Its Europe/U.N/E.U /Nato against Russia/China
edit on 26-11-2010 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NeedsNoName
Okay then, try this on for size... ever heard of the Amero?

It's the currency shared by Canada, Mexico and... the USA.

Um.. no it's not.
2nd

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I think he is saying that if the green backs fail than the united states would want the amero to step up and take its place as a quick get of of debt and piss the world.. off more stance.. very real threat

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Well look at your history. You never won in vietnam, nor Iraq nor Afganistan. What chance do you really think you stand against canada. Plz stop this war monerging and spread thoughts of peace instead...
kx

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

Perhaps you should look at our military history too, since you seem to have a very unlearned view of it.

2nd line

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join