It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: Raymond Pleads Guilty to Jamming Democrats Phone Line

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Allen Raymond waived indictment and pleaded guilty to jamming Democratic telephone lines in several New Hampshire cities during the 2002 general election. The justice department vowed to continue its investigation "until every single person who had knowledge of this and paid for this is prosecuted."

News Story

The former head a Republican consulting group pleaded guilty to jamming Democratic telephone lines in several New Hampshire cities during the 2002 general election.

Allen Raymond, former president of GOP Marketplace LLC of Alexandria, Va., waived indictment and pleaded guilty in U.S. District Court on Wednesday. Judge Joseph A. DiClerico Jr. released Raymond on his own recognizance pending sentencing in November.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

[edit on 1-7-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 11:58 AM
link   
My God, that's horrible. I just read the article. The effort to jam listed democrats phone lines to keep them from getting reminder phone calls about voting and calling for rides to precincts ended up blocking firefighters lines! I mean, assuming circumventing an election wasn't bad enough.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   
But they are republicans and republicans would never do something to bring trouble to a vote, would they? Wow, I never thought they could do such a thing.

Wonder where they were in 2000? Catching a tan in Miami maybe?

new topics

join