It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very STRANGE Photo Abnormality (Ghost?)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
This looks a lot like one of my experments for a photography class long agao.
For those who don't realize someone can remain still and be sharp and clear in a long exposure picture but if someone or a pinlight or a phone is moved around the girl fast so that the time exposure only catches the bright things with light they move pause quickly, the person or arm moving them will be invisible and this is the result.
it is fun anyone can do it if you have a camera that can be set to long exposure..try it with a simple pin light and flashlight or those light stick things.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
there is nothing apparently paranormal about this, looks like long exposure.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by RKallisti

Personally, I think this is fake.
After developing an understanding for cameras, one accepts the fact that pictures can be manipulated easily, with or without using computer programs.
By setting a delay on the time for the camera to take a picture, it's possible to shake the camera and get a 360 view of things around the point of the picture being taken.
That being said, I believe that the picture was taken of lights, then moved around to show the face of the girl, thus creating the illusion of something which couldn't be seen by the naked eye. If you look into her eyes you can see a blue light. Camera flash? Maybe. But that doesn't explain why the blue squares are A's with check marks or the word RUSH which is repeated across the screen.

I'm calling shenanigans.

posted on Dec, 9 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
its very odd to see so much debate, to me right off the bat it looked like a long exposure as it has been stated that it is, in which a cellphone is being waved around. The image of the girl is also slightly fuzzy. It appears someone just used their cellphone to illuminate the girl, due to the fact she is also illuminated with the bluish hue that a typical lcd screen would give off. That would also easily explain all the faces, which could be a wallpaper image or a contact picture. It also looks like the square is a text message icon, and "push" is a common term used in phones, especially texts which you can "push" or forward to someone else.

Also, with an 8 second exposure, the girl doesnt need to be perfectly still for 8 seconds, she only needs to be still as she is illuminated by the phone. if no light is reaching the camera, no image is being "imprinted"

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join