It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very STRANGE Photo Abnormality (Ghost?)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Alright, so I've had these photos for quite a while.
Thought I'd share.

I don't know why I couldn't link the to the pictures, so anyways...

First one is the picture as it is. It seems the camera caught some sort of "ghost" image/form as it traveled about. There is the blue face of a man replicating itself over and over again, and then you have the orange filaments/cords. And also the blue squares alongside the faces. Anyways, better to see for yourself.

img819.imageshack.us...

Second photo has been cropped and rotated to the right for a better view. You can clearly see the faces (well, it's just one face actually, for some reason multiplied). Just zoom in and take a better look yourself.

img217.imageshack.us...

------

I wasn't sure whether to "waste" my time posting this here on ATS since there are so many skeptics, naysayers and debunkers. But anyways, I'm giving you a chance to prove yourselves...

edit on 24-11-2010 by RKallisti because: Fixed link.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
where was this from is it your own photo. looks like long exposure of a tv clip to me

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
reply to post by RKallisti

Out of curiosity, where did you get these pictures from? ..Or where was they took?

I wasn't sure whether to "waste" my time posting this here on ATS since there are so many skeptics, naysayers and debunkers. But anyways, I'm giving you a chance to prove yourselves...

Prove ourselves? ...Ummm.....Skeptics and debunkers are good things yer know.

In fact this would be a terrible site without them.

Aaand on that note, looking at the images, nope, this isn't anything paranormal at all.
edit on 24-11-2010 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
You should design cover art for CDs. Nice work. If you want anyone to think this is anything but time lapse and video, you'll have to provide details. Remember, repeated hoaxing can get you banned.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
# Image Description = <Digimax S1000 / Kenox S1000>
# Camera Make = Samsung Techwin
# Camera Model = <Digimax S1000 / Kenox S1000>
# X-Resolution = 288/3 ===> 96
# Y-Resolution = 288/3 ===> 96
# X/Y-Resolution Unit = inch (2)
# Software / Firmware Version = 609011
# Last Modified Date/Time = 2009:07:21 04:19:24
# Y/Cb/Cr Positioning (Subsampling) = co-sited / datum point (2)
# Copyright Owner = COPYRIGHT, 2006
# Exposure Mode = auto exposure (0)
# White Balance = auto (0)
# Digital Zoom Ratio = 10/10 ===> 1
# Focal Length in 35mm Film = 35
# Scene Capture Type = night scene (3)
# Saturation = normal (0)
# Sharpness = normal (0)

# Exposure Time (1 / Shutter Speed) = 8/1 second ===> 8 second
# Lens F-Number / F-Stop = 28/10 ===> ƒ/2.8
# Exposure Program = normal program (2)
# ISO Speed Ratings = 80
# EXIF Version = 0220
# Original Date/Time = 2009:07:21 04:19:24
# Digitization Date/Time = 2009:07:21 04:19:24
# Components Configuration = 0x01,0x02,0x03,0x00 / YCbCr
# Compressed Bits per Pixel = 33894168/9980928 ===> 3.4
# Shutter Speed Value (APEX) = -30/10
Shutter Speed (Exposure Time) = 1/0.13 second
# Aperture Value (APEX) = 297/100
Aperture = ƒ/2.8
# Exposure Bias (EV) = 0/10 ===> 0
# Max Aperture Value (APEX) = 297/100 ===> 2.97
Max Aperture = ƒ/2.8
# Metering Mode = pattern / multi-segment (5)
# Light Source / White Balance = unknown (0)
# Flash = Flash fired, auto mode
# Focal Length = 74/10 mm ===> 7.4 mm

edit on Wed, 24 Nov 2010 08:28:07 -0600 by TKDRL because: stupid thing wouldn't copy right...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Alright, this is where I am going to (really) lose you...

The photo was taken in the dark backyard of this girl's mother's house. Everything was dark - but not as dark as it looks in the photo. I believe that if you play around with brightness and contrast you can make out the brick wall on the back for instance. There were NO lights outside. There was nothing orange anywhere around. And there were no TVs.

Now, this is not the first time something like this happens. To this girl.

It seems she attracts or catches these energies, or they are simply drawn to her.

Other photos were taken in the same place but with someone else in the picture, and the photo came out just fine. Then they tried with her again, and the same thing came back (blue faces, orange strings/cords).

Right after they showed me these photos, I obviously tried to find the most "logical" explanation to it. But no street lights, no TV, no computer, no cellphone. Everything was just dark in the backyard.

And you want a curious detail? This girl's mother practices curanderismo/santeria and things of that sort.

I visited the house, and... I was repelled by the negativity that stagnated the area.

The girl told me her mother used the backyard to do rituals with her partners.

Well, there you have the details.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I just want to be perfectly clear. Are you saying that you do NOT know the person whose face is depicted in the second picture? And are you the one who took these photos?

Thanks!
Sorry posted this before you last post
edit on 11/24/2010 by VeniVidi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
looks like someone cant take long exposure pictures...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
What I meant by the skeptics, naysayers and debunkers remark was that it seems they have a tendency to deny everything before even taking things into consideration. That's why I said it might be a "waste" of my time.

I didn't hoax this.

I didn't even take the picture.

I didn't even say I knew with absolute certitude that this was real and not just a camera glitch or whatever.

But what I have said about the dense negative energies of the house was true (but of course, you only have my word on that).

edit on 24-11-2010 by RKallisti because: Spell-check.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi
I just want to be perfectly clear. Are you saying that you do NOT know the person whose face is depicted in the second picture? And are you the one who took these photos?

No, I don't know the "ghost" person. But if you mean the girl, it's the girlfriend of someone I met not too long ago.

And I didn't take the pictures.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by RKallisti
Everything was dark - but not as dark as it looks in the photo. I believe that if you play around with brightness and contrast you can make out the brick wall on the back for instance. There were NO lights outside. There was nothing orange anywhere around. And there were no TVs.

So why exactly was a photo taken of a totally black, seemingly unimpressive backyard anyway?
edit on 24-11-2010 by Cassey222 because: Edited to reslove ownership of photo.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
# Exposure Time (1 / Shutter Speed) = 8/1 second ===> 8 second

is this the clue to the nature of the photgraph?
I stick with my original theory, long exposure of a tv/computer

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
To me it looks like a long exposure image (it says 8 seconds in the EXIF as another poster said) where someone has moved an object with lights on quickly in front of the camera.

If I had to guess I would say it was a mobile phone with a blue text / email light on it

Something a bit like this only blue and with some other lights on it

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7f8a9ea09657.jpg[/atsimg]

It also looks a bit like a standard digital camera "landscape" icon

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Cassey222

So why exactly was a photo taken of a totally black, seemingly unimpressive backyard anyway?

I asked the same question. They said they were leaving the house when this guy turns around and snapshots the girl. And then they realize the "strange" effects on the photo, so they take a couple more (and the one I posted is one of the clearer photos they managed to get).

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

If I had to guess I would say it was a mobile phone with a blue text / email light on it

That was my first conclusion. And if you look at the second photo, in the middle LEFT area you can make out the words "PUSH" repeating themselves.

However, they said they had no cellphone with them. They said the cellphone was in the car.

But whatever. I just wanted to see if anyone here could perhaps find something truly abnormal in the image. That's all.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Whatever it is, it is downright bizarre. I counted nine faces, all different, all looking "out of time".
How very strange indeed.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join