It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Personal Abduction Account

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Hello ATS!

I'm glad to have discovered a place like this, where fringe topics aren't frowned upon but carefully analyzed by critical minds.

A little about me so you can picture what's going on. My personal and professional life never had anything to do with what you may call speculative topics and I think we can agree alien abductions are not exactly mainstream. I'm not sure what's behind the abductions. I use the word ''what'' because I just don't know how to classify the intelligence responsible for all this. I don't know whether they are puppets, machines, demons, call them whatever you like, but this vibe which surrounds them, the vibe of indifference is something only abductees can really understand.

I went to mainstream mental health professionals to determine my mental state but they concluded I'm cogent, which is just another way of saying I'm not crazy and my judgment is sound. I'm not sure I'm happy about it in this case.

My abduction always starts the same way: there's a flash, I find myself inside a metallic chamber. A gray approaches me and explains in accentless English (as much as being accentless is possible, perhaps artificial language would be a better way of putting it) that I'm going to experience my race via different perspectives. Then, I'm told my reactions are going to enrich their (the gray uses this specific word) cultural database bank. I stress there's no telepathy involved, which is striking as typically grays communicate telepathically. The gray refers to me as ''man, 35.'' It uses the words ''three, five.''

I remember everything that happens to me, no need for regressions and other methods, which is also atypical I think.

This happens pretty much every night and there's not much I can do. I suspect some sort of morphogenetic field is involved.

My CE-IV has nothing to do with typical abduction accounts involving probes, etc...my abduction experience is even more bizarre than hybridizations and religious experiences (such as Andreasson case). If I were to put it in a category, I'd pick Utah ranch incidents.

As you undoubtedly noticed, I didn't specify the details. The grays change me, the nature of the change is grotesque and people who have been through a similar ordeal will know exactly what I mean. There's no point in stating every single detail publically for all to see.

Has anyone experienced something similar? From what I understand, the USA appears to be the center of their activity.

Finally, I trust the nature of the ''gray area'' invites respect.

Cheers!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Hi, just a quick question...

Have you ever tried gathering evidence of the events if it's happening so often?
e.g video, audio get a neighbour to record your house overnight??

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by somewhereisthetruth

have you ever had anyone stay at your home? have you stayed outside your home?

I hesitiate asking questions, because I don't believe any of this. Not wanting to give any details is bogus.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Flagged and replied. I'm a Abductee Researcher and I meet face to face abductees in the USA.

Without giving away any informatin whatsoever so people can identify exactly what your name is or who you are, what USA State do you live in?

BTW, I've never heard of Greys speaking verbally without telepathic communication.

You say this happens every single night? I never heard it happen that common for any Abductee.

How long in time has this been happening "Every Night"???

Please send me a personal PM and I promise your identity will be kept safe from anyone.

I am here to talk to you as support and a release from the prison of "neglect" from mainstreams lack of acceptance of these types of experiences.
edit on 24-11-2010 by theprofessionalnyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by theprofessionalnyc

Yes, like I said, this is an idiosyncratic experience. I find our civilization is perfect for aliens, whatever they are. Take pictures, it is a hoax. A footage - hoax. Claim something - straitjackets will come for you soon. Basically, no matter what you do, it is better to avoid proclaiming to the world one is an abductee. If I were those aliens/whatever they are, I'd sure want this type of society to experiment on. Wouldn't you?

Heck, even abductions have rigid patterns these days. We sure are arrogant. Then again, it's difficult to avoid hoaxes.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
This is the first I have heard of the grays not speaking telepathically. I will watch this thread with interest. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

What did you mean by:

The grays change me, the nature of the change is grotesque and people who have been through a similar ordeal will know exactly what I mean. There's no point in stating every single detail publically for all to see.

Changed you physically? I don't believe that's a common occurrence at all.

I believe I was abducted at least once (probably more) and nothing but my over-all out looked regarding reality changed. Except for a few bruise like marks that I still have to this day.

But you really didn't give any detail about yourself much less 'every single detail'. Please expound a little more for us.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by somewhereisthetruth
reply to post by theprofessionalnyc

Yes, like I said, this is an idiosyncratic experience. I find our civilization is perfect for aliens, whatever they are. Take pictures, it is a hoax. A footage - hoax. Claim something - straitjackets will come for you soon. Basically, no matter what you do, it is better to avoid proclaiming to the world one is an abductee. If I were those aliens/whatever they are, I'd sure want this type of society to experiment on. Wouldn't you?

Heck, even abductions have rigid patterns these days. We sure are arrogant. Then again, it's difficult to avoid hoaxes.

I gotta say, that is not quite the response I was expecting.
People are asking you questions or stating opinions (like not using telepathy etc which sorta deserves a rebuttal) but instead you say this bold statement:"You find our civilization is perfect for alien...."
Really?
And you've concluded that based on what?

Again, no offense and I'm really trying not to be judgmental (but fact is, I am) so......you're really not behaving like someone looking for camaraderie let alone answers. You seem to be fine with this in fact, seems you have learned from it too.

Just very odd behavior. Perhaps I am envious....?....nah, I think I am more suspicious.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Call me skeptic, but I suspect the authenticy of you and your story.

Most abduction cases may just be repressed memories of some nasty event, some of them are just hoaxes for attention and/or propaganda to make people believe...

Well here's two articles for people to read:

Alien abduction claims explained

Abduction Claims Examined

-v

PS. Of course believers will disregard above material as government disinfo and as attempt to belittle abductees.
edit on 24-11-2010 by v01i0 because: 842

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

There is NO SUCH THING as GREYS. There I said it. The next proof someone gives me about aliens visiting this planet will be the first. I know I know there is a TON of pictures, and many accounts of people claiming visittations or abductions. However, I've not seen any medical proof that people have been abducted or changed. Yet we have the ability to see how a person been assaulted by someoone with science.

Where is the proof? I think that people who make these claims are either full of it or just losing their mind.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by amc621

There is NO SUCH THING as GREYS. There I said it. The next proof someone gives me about aliens visiting this planet will be the first. I know I know there is a TON of pictures, and many accounts of people claiming visittations or abductions. However, I've not seen any medical proof that people have been abducted or changed. Yet we have the ability to see how a person been assaulted by someoone with science.

Where is the proof? I think that people who make these claims are either full of it or just losing their mind.

Well I would like to have it explained to me what I experienced while wide awake back in 1997 then.

I am normal (which I know, in the 2010, doesn't give me automatic kudos but)
I am sane
I am rational
I am reasonable
I am intelligent
I am grounded
I am realistic
I am a parent
I have nothing to gain by saying/thinking/believing in any of this.

And if it weren't for my dog, who reacted as well then....I probably would've chalked this off to some momentary lapse of reality but, I cannot explain my dogs behavior that evening.

I had regression done. She says I've had many experiences. I said, I doubt I was even 'under'. So trust me, I am fighting this tooth and nail.
Until proven otherwise: Greys' existed that night!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

A quick quote from one of the above links I posted:

"Can you believe the nerve of that girl (Clancy)," one abductee says. "She comes to me, like, 'Oh, I believe you've been abducted! Let me interview you to learn more.... Oh, what really happened [she says] is sleep paralysis.' Riiight! How the - - does she know? Did it happen to her? There was something in the room that night! I was spinning. I blacked out ... it was terrifying.... I wasn't sleeping. I was taken. I was violated, ripped apart - literally, figuratively, metaphorically, whatever you want to call it. Does she know what that's like?" (emphasis by v01i0)

-v

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

To every story/thesis you produce, I can give you four more that disagree.

You think 'man' has the answers to this?
Are you kidding me?
The Human being doesn't have a clue what's going on. They don't know whether to scratch their watch or wind their butts! Animals are wiser than us.

Grey existed that night for me.

It's taken quantum physics for people to finally wake up to the great possibility of multiple dimensions and parallel universes!
So first in line for un-debunking will be. ghost sightings. A huge apology from 'these people' will be in order.

So, when Stephen Hawkings or the likes "SAYS" there is alien-life then you Lemmings will believe?? Too bad it still takes a 'leader' to direct your minds.

Please.

A pencil pushing graduate from some institution (who brainwashes their students into dogmatic belief systems) is hardly an example of proving abductions don't occur.

Got anything better?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

You kinda make example of what I said in post script of my 1st post.

But I have no problem you believing in grays. I just pointed out that there may be other explanations.

You are correct, no man knows everything and least do I.

If your approach is "grays are real until proven otherwise", as you say, I might remark that your approach is an ignorant one. Instead you should ask the question what was that experience you was having. But yours is quite similar attitude when compared to atheist and believers. Believer: "Gimme proof that god doesn't exist." Atheist: "Gimme me proof that god exists". Neither really don't want go into question "why people believe and what are these numinous experiences that people have".

But as I have made a decision not to intrude in other people's beliefs too much, I will comment no further.

-v
edit on 24-11-2010 by v01i0 because: 842

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Until proven otherwise.....OK here is my proof. There is not ONE GREY body, dead or alive, on this planet. If there is produce it OR point me to someone who can produce a body.

I don't know if you took drugs, ate something bad or whatever. I'm not doubting you may believe what you say, however there is no proof to your story. Have you a Doctor's examination to show something off with your body?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by amc621

Until proven otherwise.....OK here is my proof. There is not ONE GREY body, dead or alive, on this planet. If there is produce it OR point me to someone who can produce a body.

I don't know if you took drugs, ate something bad or whatever. I'm not doubting you may believe what you say, however there is no proof to your story. Have you a Doctor's examination to show something off with your body?

It amazes me how the attitudes of members here are deteriorating; you yourself just made an un-provable statement as "proof" for your point of view, friend; you can no more prove that there aren't any Greys here than anyone can prove they are.
Many are not going to come forth with their accounts simply because of the rhetorical abuse, and I will probably draw flak from the mods, but some of you people need to read the disclaimer posted at the top of every page in the Grey Area then pause for a moment to let it sink in.

OP, thanks for sharing with us; there are many here who have experiences similar to yours; please disregard those who are not courteous or proper.

seeker

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Wow what a surprise another abduction thread like every other abduction thread with the “I have proof am not insane” followed by a totally insane account of ufo abduction with no evidence.

It never stops amazing me that the “grays” speak fluent English, how very convenient, just like your lack of any details is very convenient as is your total lack of proof.

You have never been abducted, you are either another one of these liars we get on ats all the time who seek to demonstrate their need to feel special and exquisite creative writing techniques, or there is another plausible explanation for this. I am thinking recurring dreams or something like that, but one thing is for sure you are not and have never been abducted by the grays

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Appreciate all the replies, regardless of what you decided to write. Message me if there's something else you'd like to add and if you think it's worth mentioning.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kevinunknown

It never stops amazing me that the “grays” speak fluent English, how very convenient,

Somewhere in Afghanistan, a 20 year old high-school-educated U.S. soldier from the Georgia countryside--- is speaking Pashto and Urdu to some "abducted" tribesmen.

Of course he finds it hard to talk with New Yorkers, much less Pashtun. He's carrying a $4000 electronic box which can say a number of stock phrases with a mechanical affect and interpret some basic words from the tribesmen if they speak slowly enough.

new topics

top topics

join