It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Disasters and Planet alignments....hmmmm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Today we lost 29 men in an horrific coal mining disaster here in New Zealand. The disaster began with an explosion last Friday but hope was being held that maybe there were some still alive and a rescue was being coordinated and waiting for gas levels to subside. This afternoon there was another more severe explosion and now no hope of survivors.
I went looking for info on rescuing people from coal mines as there has been HUGE debate here in NZ on how the planned rescue was ' delayed', according to some. I believe the rationale of NOT entering the mine due to the gasses present was the right decision. And the link below supports my belief I feel.

But...... it is interesting that this site (dedicated to improving search conditions in the mining industry in the USA) have also included charts showing how the planets were aligned on the day of each disaster!
They seem to believe that if Earth and 2 or more other planets are aligned, a disaster will/may happen.
Has anyone else heard about planet alignment and disasters? I have taken a look at many of the scenarios in this link and yes, the planets are aligned with Earth.

www.usmra.com...

Would be interested in opinions.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Interesting.... I know nothing about alignments but I'm interested to see some of the replys that might come up here..

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
But disasters happen all over the world, every single day of the week. Doubt planetary allignments have a lot to do with any of those. What makes this one so special?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
The site credits "theorists" without any kind of rationale or reports to support the theory. It might be an "old-wive's tale" that they are showing, mainly for the interests of those "theorists". I remember in the near past there was a major alignment and nothing out of the ordinary happened. If it was a contributing factor, then it would be something felt in other ways, too.

new topics

top topics

join