It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAKE UP!: Proof Something Is Wrong With Our Solar System Right Now!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I originally starred and flagged because of the pic
But after reviewing the information you've presented, Yes, something is definetly wrong with the Solar System (dunno if its Niburu/Nemesis, I tend to disagree with that part). I believe something crucial is being left out of the Media, purposefully to prolong the eltes rule over humanity. Great thread OP!
edit on 24-11-2010 by mr10k because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
reply to post by rajaten

Just to sate my curiosity, what good does "WAKING UP" do for me?

Of course the Solar System is undergoing changes. Awake, asleep....we are powerless to change it (unless Matyas is right, and the problems are caused by us screwing up the Solar circuit).

Just because we are powerless to change it, doesnt mean we should sit idly by and do nothing. We can prepare
ourselves and our loved ones for what is coming, so we may survive.

edit on 24-11-2010 by rajaten because: (no reason given)

lol, nothing is going to happen, why is it every time there is a change it automatically means we are in some kind of danger ? Telling people to wake up is stupid ... seriously, because the funny part is the people who are really awake know that nothing is going to happen.

I love it how people claim to be more informed then other people so much so that we need to wake up lol, all your doing here is giving us news that many ATS members have already been talking about in other threads for a long time now. Maybe some one needs to wake up and work out how to use the search function. ??

There is no need to prepare for anything ... we don't need to prepare ourselves or our loved ones for anything ... maybe YOU need to wake up and realise the planet has been way hotter in the past then anything even close to what we are seeing today and guess what ... humans are still here.

So you go run around like a headless chook getting yourself and your loved ones prepared ... ill sit here and do nothing and ill meet you back here at half past crazy mmmmm k.

You also present the fact that "life on Earth has faced extinction in a 26-million-year cycle"

Definitions of extinction:

1. In biology and ecology, extinction is the end of an organism or group of taxa. The moment of extinction is generally considered to be the death of the last individual of that species.

2. No longer in existence; "the extinction of a species"

So that would mean we all die ... so how do we prepare ourselves and our loved ones for every human on the planet dying ... will packing a bag and keeping some tined food and a pocket knife help me when myself and every other human on the planet is dead ??, wow thanks for the advice now I know exactly what to do just before the human species is wiped out ... thanks for "waking me up" lol

And to be totally honest no one has been alive long enough on the planet to say that there is anything wrong at all with this "warming" ... this may be as regular as clock work for all the planets and earth. What you should be doing is proving that its not ... which unfortunately you cannot do.
edit on 24/11/10 by King Loki because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
THIS IS A MUST WATCH FOR ALL. www.youtube.com... I believe, thus i do not know but im pretty sure that the nations will create wars so that most of the populations will be gone and thus the rest of us will be easier to deal with. While the military rounds up the rest of peoples and put them in camps, unknowing that a doom is about to come apon them . Reason, to get rid of you, because not all of you can be saved from this ERIS and they do not want you to know ,or a large numbers of peoples trying to break into their secured underground bunkers. IT IS BETTER WE THOUGHT A WAR HAPPENED. When in reality, they started the war and used ,"us the taxpayers", to build a shelter for the ELITES, to survive the doom of ERIS. Please watch the whole video or you will not understand, because of the ending. PEACE AND PREPARE. 2011 or close to 2012.
edit on 24-11-2010 by nite owl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Some of the bunkers are right under our nose. www.youtube.com... please pay attention.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
We as humans can change our climate and add to the problem, Such as the Spreading Deserts of China, and Australia and/or the Black Blizzard "AKA" Dust Bowl... humans have caused this due to over farming, to much cattle in one area and using old methods of farming...

yes, we can have a devestating affect to our environment

But regarding Global Warming' It has been proven that this happens in cicles, no? the simple matter is that the solar system is warming up because our sun is warming up... and as it did in the past it will cool again...

Hell if a Big Valcono goes of somewhere you will have global cooling again. as what happened in the little ice age, and the last ice age.

Fox

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by King Loki

Mankind has faced extinction twice actually.

First a small group was left around 230.000 years ago and around75.000 ago when lake Toba erupted numbers declined up to the number of tigers in the wild.

Every change of era was cataclysmic actually with the big permian extinction and the dinosaur extinction that are the most familiar

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I'm ready for the dark planet to come, I have a few fat spliffs rolled up and an nice cabin in the mountains to watch it all unfold. Hell I may even invite a few of yall to watch it all go down. First whiskey drink is on me!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
There are hints that our government has known about this for quite some time, going as far back as the 1940s. In the 1930s, though, creative minds had conceived of the notion of rogue planets. Realize that while the idea of the 1930s and 1940s might seem archaic to us, at the time MUCH HAD BEEN DISCOVERED by science. Nic Tesla had already been WELL ESTABLISHED, and he is not only the father of modern AC/DC and wireless communication, but had many GRAND THEORIES himself. He had been working with such ideas since the late 1800s and early 1900s. Think what has been done since the Wright Brothers, or what has been accomplished in the last 30 years with computers, and this will help put all of this into the right time perspective.

A book entitled "When Worlds Collide" came out in 1933. en.wikipedia.org...
I believe the movie came out in the 1950s.

I agree with the OP that some humanity, not counting the prepared TPTB (The Powers That Be) will probably survive. There is EVIDENCE that humanity has been around FAR LONGER than current scientific theory (which is passed as "law") suggests. But, whenever such evidence is discovered, it is ridiculed, swept away, hidden, and debunked. A book called "Forbidden Archaeology" by Michael Cremo catalogs and details such findings ignored by mainstream science.

Think of the Capadoccia (sp?) in Turkey. It is an extensive network of underground tunnels, rooms, chapels, etc. that extends almost endlessly (I don't believe it has been completely mapped) beneath the ground in Turkey. Current theory states that these tunnels were created and used by Christians fleeing persecution. However, the truth is that we really don't know how old they really are, and/or who originally built them. Sure, they might have been used by Christians fleeing persecution, but that doesn't mean that the Christians built them. They might simply have used the pre-existing network.

WHY would humans have built such an extensive network of tunnels? As we know it, humanity *originated* from the Middle East area? The survivors of Cappadocia might have been one of the few islands of humanity that weathered the last storm. So, they came out of the tunnels and forged the world we know today. Possibly.

Sure, most of us can't afford to dig a bunker and stock it with 10 years worth of food and water. Hopefully death for us will come without warning and be instantaneous. Or, at the very least, perhaps we will have enough warning to leave work, get home and enjoy the last moments with the precious spirits around us, parents, children, siblings and friends. Pray that death is swift for those who cannot afford a subterranean shelter, pray that we/those will be reunited on the other side of the Grand Veil after this calamity is over and we slip free of our mortal coils.

For those who can afford an underground shelter, ---and for those who are not taken out by the impact... May they carry on the Torch of Humanity and replenish the Earth, starting anew what all will have been lost.

The question is: will you be someone who is prepared, or someone who will accept what Fate has instore?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptSplatter
I'm ready for the dark planet to come, I have a few fat spliffs rolled up and an nice cabin in the mountains to watch it all unfold. Hell I may even invite a few of yall to watch it all go down. First whiskey drink is on me!!!
I'LL take that drink. please watch. www.youtube.com... I hope all i show you puts everything into perspective and the evidence presented on here. IT IS COMMING SOONER THAN EXSPECTED.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl

Originally posted by CaptSplatter
I'LL take that drink. please watch. www.youtube.com... I hope all i show you puts everything into perspective and the evidence presented on here. IT IS COMMING SOONER THAN EXSPECTED.

Well I'll have your drink ready, maybe even a little venison back strap on the fire pit, only thing that bothers me is my main location is only about 2000 feet above sea level with highest altitude being about 3000 feet. My fall back place is a lot higher but further away and too close to Yellow Stone to be honest.

Thinking about putting one of these in a hidden location near my camp and food/ammo/etc stock it. www.youtube.com...
edit on 25-11-2010 by CaptSplatter because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-11-2010 by CaptSplatter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
Interesting.

But who is to say that this is "wrong"?
Seems like normalcy, within a dynamic system.

The Solar system is always changing, that's for sure. I read a story earlier that Jupiter is getting one of it's stripes back. It wasn't really missing, just obscured by higher, and lighter colored clouds. But it does show that things change all the time. And it shows that our perception of things can be easily obscured, or even misinterpreted.

We barely understand the various solar cycles. Some might be so long that we haven't been around long enough to see them repeat. If they do repeat, Occasionally they may coincide. What happens then?

This is harder than predicting the weather.

Sure its normal for everything including temperatures to fluctuate. But I think if you graphed the changes over the last 20 or so years and using the data we have, projected it into the future, we would find ourselves living on a planet 10 times the temperature before long and we would barely recognize our other planets.

Just look at your local bee population. When they go, nearly the entire food chain goes for us humans. Ask yourself when was the last time you see a bee doing its thing. I havent for a long time.
edit on 25-11-2010 by rajaten because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by chuckAchuck
hooooola!!

i nerver really believed in nibiru, mostly because everybody that had posted thread about nibiru or photos of lensflare always contradicted eachothers with BS they found on the internet......but you...well...wow, thats, for once, well documented and plausible...almost scary! i live in montreal quebec and if that happens, ill go up north for sure!!
thank you for being smart and not being one of those no-life alarmists!!

Thanks chuck, glad you enjoy the evidence.
Whether or not its nibiru, a gas cloud or the galactic alignment approaching, SOMETHING is wrong. And ive been picking up the vibe that the government and TPTB know what it is and are preparing for it, while us peasants are left to figure it all out on our own

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
I always enjoy how one guy on an iPhone, or some other person in a light drenched sky backyard with store bought equipment can make an earth shattering discovery that eludes millions of astronomer scientist's around the world some employed to make such discoveries and others just with that devotion to look to the sky missed.

Well I'll tell you where my bet is placed on this hand.

Well good luck to all the amateur astronomers detecting the huge space cloud we are entering:

"But before you panic, the scientists go on to report that what gets called a “cloud” in space is not exactly the same as here on Earth. An interstellar dust cloud of this type is in fact still less dense than the best vacuum possible on Earth. "
deepsoftime.com...

Whether this is the cause or nibiru, is irrelevant, the point is that there IS something wrong and its getting worse.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Khurzon

Great links, thanks Kurzon,
this cloud sounds like the missing piece of the puzzle!

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mars1...most ATSers know all the planets are going through changes like we are maybe its just a natural cycle.

This. Times infinity. I won't deny that there may be some planet/star causing global warming, but we're basing all this on nonsense.

For starters, mankind has only been around in a blink of an instance. We can't even begin to believe we know what's going on around us. We can guess, make assumptions to the best of our abilities but when it boils down to it, there are a literally a billion different things that can (and probably are) playing in on this massive event of global warming.

I guess what I'm saying is, that there's not enough data anywhere for us to know.for.certain that this isn't a natural occurrence. We just lack the scientific data to know for certain. Like I said previously, we can guess and surmise all we want, but when it boils down to it, we're still left with the best educated guess we have.

And just because some people like their stories like the designers of the bank picture you posted, doesn't mean it's undeniable proof that Planet X, Nibiru, some giant ass star is going to gobble us up.

But what I said above goes both ways. This could indeed be just a natural happening which has probably happened a million times before (maybe this is the reasons the dino's died out?) or maybe it's due to Nibiru. Again, I don't know. I can only make a guess, like you and everyone else.

But wouldn't people notice a new star in the sky? I mean we've mapped out the skyline thousands of years ago. And even if it's a small star, people will still be able to see it through even the cheapest of telescopes. (I could be wrong, I'm no astronomer.)

My 0.2 of course.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by C21H30O2I

To reserve a place in that bunker probably costs like 10million dollars or something

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by billb1215
I live fairly close to lake tahoe, so this post caught my eye.
I have noticed a change in weather patterns myself,
even last winter in this area was pretty absurd,
I sense a change coming soon.

Over what period has the change been the most drastic would you say?

Over the last two weeks maybe?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
More proof from The Times:

Mars is being hit by rapid climate change and it is happening so fast that the red planet could lose its southern ice cap, writes Jonathan Leake.

www.timesonline.co.uk...

Not that we need more proof, just look around here on earth. Pakistan's floods come to mind..

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

Nice video, watching it now thanks.

TPTB definitely plan on a much reduced population after the event. There is this quirky line carved into the GEORGIIA GUIDESTONES monument that says, "Maintain Humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature" as in AFTER THE FACT, after the event has occured, they will only need to MAINTAIN our numbers because so many will be naturally wiped out.

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 25-11-2010 by rajaten because: ok

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

Any news on this SOFIA and SPITZER that is mentioned in that video? I guess whatever information they are collecting is top secret anyway and only viewable by the elites and TPTB. *sigh*

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join