It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAKE UP!: Proof Something Is Wrong With Our Solar System Right Now!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Bottom line i think is that there will be NOWHERE to hide. The alien object would penetrate deep into the earth's crust and cause disasterous earthquakes all over the world, not to mention the tsunami's and radiation which will come from it. In my opinion if this does happen there is no 'safe haven'

joe

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
reply to post by JoeGibb

Then how come there are so many clues left behind by our ancestors that this occurs?

I dont think its an extinction event, there should still be a few hundred thousand alive, thats not counting TPTB that are already prepared.
edit on 24-11-2010 by rajaten because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Now this is a lot better from you but nothing new really most ATSers know all the planets are going through changes like we are maybe its just a natural cycle.

I don't buy the planet x thingy until i see it with my own eyes you say wake up i think we been awake for a long time but lets face it if something was to happen there is nothing we can do about it.

But i will give you a S+F for the big improvement in this thread

Thanks

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

is is every 62 million years not 26

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I find the idea of galactical alignment very interesting. It stands to reason that the increased cosmic ray activity we are exposed to, as the solar system comes in to line with the disc of the milkyway, should have some kind of effect on us. In saying that though, a book I recently read (The Chilling Stars: A New Theory of Climate Change. by Richard Gray), indicates through studies done, that the increased cosmic ray activity should have a cooling effect on our planet. It would be good to see more studies done in this area.

Interesting post.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by mars1

Why thankyou
There are still lots of people that dont know this though.
I only realized this recently myself.
Thanks for your comment

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Here you go.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That's just two i found but yes you are right some do not know and this is a good subject

Thanks

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iam'___'
I find the idea of galactical alignment very interesting. It stands to reason that the increased cosmic ray activity we are exposed to, as the solar system comes in to line with the disc of the milkyway, should have some kind of effect on us. In saying that though, a book I recently read (The Chilling Stars: A New Theory of Climate Change. by Richard Gray), indicates through studies done, that the increased cosmic ray activity should have a cooling effect on our planet. It would be good to see more studies done in this area.

Interesting post.

Do you have any more information or links I can read about us coming in line
with this disc of the milky way?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Proof? Where is it?

The solar system is not warming, sure, there have been reports that planets such as Jupiter are undergoing some kind of climate change, but no such warming has ever actually been documented. And what about these claims of Pluto supposedly warming? What? When has a probe been sent to Pluto to do a proper investigation on this? This is just more fear mongering from a member who has developed quite a knack for it, in fact you'll find that in the last half century, the Sun itself has been cooling and radiating a lot less heat.

www.skepticalscience.com...
TSI from 1880 to 1978 from Solanki.
TSI from 1979 to 2009 from PMOD.

Same thing goes for Mars. Remember, planets don't rotate in circles, they are elyptical orbits:

But Abdussamatov’s critics say the Red Planet’s recent thawing is more likely due to natural variations in the planet’s orbit and tilt. On Earth, these wobbles, known as Milankovitch cycles, are thought to contribute to the onset and disappearance ice ages.

“It’s believed that what drives climate change on Mars are orbital variations,” said Jeffrey Plaut, a project scientist for NASA’s Mars Odyssey mission. “The Earth also goes through orbital variations similar to that of Mars.”
www.livescience.com...

1. You've presented no proof to show any kind of warming outside of Earth.
2. You've presented no proof that the sun is increasing in activity and increasing radiation.
3. You've presented no proof that some mythical 'planet x' is the cause of all this.

Ergo... nothing is wrong with the solar system RIGHT NOW! And if there were something wrong, it wouldn't be any of the half baked conclusions reached in this thread.

Sorry for the snide post, don't tend kindly to baseless fear mongering.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Chances are, the PTB will try to convince the public that the only place to go is underground. Do not go there, it's a trap.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Im wondering how you can prepare for such a cataclysmic event. Yes possibly there may be a few hundred thousand left, but theres no knowing what mental or physical state they are in. Also the food supplies would be getting low, the earth im sure would be scorched with temperetures WAY above what we are used to. Infact we would probably rely on technology and machines alot more after this event has occured. Oxygen im sure would be at an all time low. If mankind did survive, they would then face many other difficulties. TPTB (not sure who they are) will have a hard time surviving in my opinion.

Joe

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
anyone heard of the website Interplanetary Day After Tomorrow?

It might be disinfo, but it's one site that shows there are changes going on in the whole solar system not just Earth.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   
i just can not rationalize how a low-mass dwarf star still in the outer debris field of the Oort Cloud
could possibly be affecting the Sun & solar system right now...

unless there is an unknown relationship on a hyperdimensional plane at work...
where the distant object distorts the electromagnetic continium of the solar system through
a non-locality principle thought to exist at the Quantum Level.

i always thought an object must be physically present, to then effect the area its in.
the proposed dark dwarf is contorting the Suns magnet-o-sphere so as to result in the
heating up of the solar system and all its planets/moons ?

just asking

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Quiet Storm
anyone heard of the website Interplanetary Day After Tomorrow?

It might be disinfo, but it's one site that shows there are changes going on in the whole solar system not just Earth.

wow nice info, www.enterprisemission.com...
Hoagland is cool

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I'm afraid I only touched on the subject with the book I mentioned, it's one of a long list of subjects that I'd like to look into further. In the book it is explained that our solar system oscillates in relation to the milkyway disc, sometimes above/ sometimes below. The timescale of these oscillations evades my memory at the moment. In addition to this, the solar system travels at a different speed to the rotation of 'our' galaxy (evidence that we were originally part of another smaller galaxy that was gobbled up by the milkyway), and in doing so, every few million years (timescale? again) we enter one of the arms of the milkyway spiral.

I hope this info can be a good starting point for you, I'm sure there will be plenty more out there but i would suggest the afore mentioned book.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by The Quiet Storm

from the site:
"Here are some highlights:

Sun: More activity since 1940 than in previous 1150 years, combined

Mercury: Unexpected polar ice discovered, along with a surprisingly strong intrinsic magnetic field … for a supposedly “dead” planet

Venus: 2500% increase in auroral brightness, and substantive global atmospheric changes in less than 30 years

Earth: Substantial and obvious world-wide weather and geophysical changes

Mars: “Global Warming,” huge storms, disappearance of polar icecaps

Jupiter: Over 200% increase in brightness of surrounding plasma clouds

Saturn: Major decrease in equatorial jet stream velocities in only ~20 years, accompanied by surprising surge of X-rays from equator

Uranus: “Really big, big changes” in brightness, increased global cloud activity

Neptune: 40% increase in atmospheric brightness

Pluto: 300% increase in atmospheric pressure, even as Pluto recedes farther from the Sun

None of these statistics are from “fringe” scientists; they are all very, very real, and what you have just read is only the proverbial “tip of the iceberg.”
"

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by JoeGibb
Im wondering how you can prepare for such a cataclysmic event. Yes possibly there may be a few hundred thousand left, but theres no knowing what mental or physical state they are in. Also the food supplies would be getting low, the earth im sure would be scorched with temperetures WAY above what we are used to. Infact we would probably rely on technology and machines alot more after this event has occured. Oxygen im sure would be at an all time low. If mankind did survive, they would then face many other difficulties. TPTB (not sure who they are) will have a hard time surviving in my opinion.

Joe

Thats probably very likely. All we can do is prepare.
And try to warn our loved ones I guess.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

i just can not rationalize how a low-mass dwarf star still in the outer debris field of the Oort Cloud
could possibly be affecting the Sun & solar system right now...

unless there is an unknown relationship on a hyperdimensional plane at work...
where the distant object distorts the electromagnetic continium of the solar system through
a non-locality principle thought to exist at the Quantum Level.

i always thought an object must be physically present, to then effect the area its in.
the proposed dark dwarf is contorting the Suns magnet-o-sphere so as to result in the
heating up of the solar system and all its planets/moons ?

just asking

If we completely understood the hyperdimensional plane and quantum physics, we wouldnt have need for fossil fuels or our other primitive technologies. Its ignorant to think we know everything. There is a big QUESTION MARK looming over all of us.
edit on 24-11-2010 by rajaten because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
This from Science Daily back in 2003...

NASA Study Finds Increasing Solar Trend That Can Change Climate

ScienceDaily (Mar. 21, 2003) — Since the late 1970s, the amount of solar radiation the sun emits, during times of quiet sunspot activity, has increased by nearly .05 percent per decade, according to a NASA funded study.

"This trend is important because, if sustained over many decades, it could cause significant climate change," said Richard Willson, a researcher affiliated with NASA's Goddard Institute for Space Studies and Columbia University's Earth Institute, New York. He is the lead author of the study recently published in Geophysical Research Letters.

"Historical records of solar activity indicate that solar radiation has been increasing since the late 19th century. If a trend, comparable to the one found in this study, persisted throughout the 20th century, it would have provided a significant component of the global warming the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change reports to have occurred over the past 100 years," he said.

S&F

Korg.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Very nice thread! I saw a presentation on Nemesis a year or two ago. Very informing and I believe you are on to something! Keep up the research! S&F!

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join