It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WAKE UP!: Proof Something Is Wrong With Our Solar System Right Now!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   
There is a Dark brown dwarf star out there and its name is Wormwood!!!

Our solar system has its own orbit in the galaxy just as the planets orbit the sun. Our solar system also does an up and down swing as it is orbiting the center of the galaxy. Every 5000 some odd years we scrape by this other solar system and I can prove it right now.

A brown dwarf star is made up of Iron Oxide. AKA Rust. Its a giant rust ball of iron. What happens when you heat up rusty Iron with a torch? You get sparks shooting at you and they dont feel so good when they land on your arm.

Now this star does not, I repeat does not have to hit earth. What happens when this brown dwarf star gets close, real close to our atmosphere and it in-turn heats up the brown dwarfs surface? Fire and Brimstone!!!!!!! Now what happens when you have Iron Oxide in water? It makes the water bitter!!!! Hence the name Wormwood!!! Wormwood is a plant that also makes the water bitter. This was the only way John could name the star he was seeing in Revelation because back during his age the plant Wormwood was known to make water very bitter.

TPTB just love to fool you with carbon dating things to fit their agenda. Be ready cause one day soon its going to be visible for all to see, the powers that be will be underground locked in their bunkers and we will be in Gods hands then.

Wormwood will also cause every 2012 event known, Fire and Brimstone. It will make the water bitter, kills plants and animals. It will also shake this planet to its core with massive end times earthquakes.

Makes you wonder why we have so many bad earthquakes and volcanoes lately hu? The sun goes through its cycles every 11 years or so but why would this one be so bad NASA? Because we are not alone, Wormwood is stealthy moving this way. It does not reflect sun light until its very close to another sun.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

Iron is what's left if a brown dwarf would have fused all it's other elements. Only it was not massive enough to start a fusion process

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Good job OP. You just proved that the whole solar system has climatic changes and that these climatic changes come from the activity of our sun.
edit on 28-11-2010 by MITSwagger because: (The changed to Our)

edit on 28-11-2010 by MITSwagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher

we haven't had more earthquakes just more in populated areas that have managed to be plastered all over the news which makes you feel like there has been more.

www.science20.com...

heres another link

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Tell me did you hear of most of them the ones not in populated areas i think not.

as for your volcanoes there have been worse cases over a century ago so think you will find it is mearly a planet cycle and nothing more.

fp.seattleschools.org...

edit on 29-11-2010 by vkturbo because: spelling

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Your absolutely right that something is going on with our solar system right now. Maybe it has something to do with the coming alignment. However we don't know if it is necessarily wrong. It could just be its natural cycle. The universe is a very complex, mysterious, and violent place. We don't know and never will know all the secrets to the universe no matter how long we study it. We don't know what is right and what is wrong when it comes to our solar system simply because we haven't had the technology to study it long enough to know what all of its long term cycles are like. I feel that most people don't even want to give it proper thought because of the fact that its scary to think about. People have a problem with not knowing the answers to everything. There are some who refuse to stop searching for the answers and some who shut it out completely and refuse to think about it on a larger scale. We must accept the fact that no matter how long we search we will never truly know the whys when it comes to what is going on in the universe. Whatever happens, happens and that's just the way it is. Although it is very interesting to think about and discuss possibly theory's.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ucantcme

well the fact we hardly know a thing about our own planet a little hard to think we know everything about our solar system isn't it we are finding new stuff everyday that surprises us all.

But do agree everything does feel like something big is going to happen when will be a different story.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by vkturbo

I agree and we will continue to discover things that will amaze us. On our planet, in our solar system and in the universe. But we need to keep in mind that things change though out time. Someone might find something to suggest something but then 5 or 10 years later someone else might find something that proves them completely wrong. It has happened many times already and will continue to happen

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I don't know about you but.....did all of that information come from that sweet little face?
Cute.

Feeling less estranged as each day goes by?
What happens when all the folks are on the same sheet of music?
I don't believe anyone could imagine the outcome.

Still holding out on the nibiru bit.....
Planetary alignments are more than enough trouble.

edit on 29-11-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Your thread seems to make some sense however, how long have we really been measuring the temperatures of all of the other planets presented.
To make a complete assertion of almost certain doom based on the small amount of research we actually have of planetary cycles, not only of our own planet but the others in our solar system just seems like jumping the gun so to speak .. to me anyways.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Wow, this thread is full of paranoid people. Relax and enjoy your life!

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   
"If we understand how El Niño changes over thousands of years, we can better predict climate changes on societal time-scales of years to decades," Ortiz explained. "El Niño variations lead to drought, famine, landslides, fires and other natural disasters, depending on where in the world you happen to be. Our findings can help lead to better ways to predict El Niño-Southern Oscillations, mitigating the natural disasters associated with it."

www.physorg.com...

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
good job, and this global warming on earth is most likely a scam, the polar ice caps on mars are receeding and the moons on jupiter wich are a made mainly on ice are melting

posted on Dec, 6 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
A few questions....

Do you believe that we are awakening in conscious awareness on this planet only to wiped out?
Do you believe that all new and unknown quantities must pose a threat to us?
Do you believe that your mind is powerful, and that the direction and quality of your thoughts directly influences the quality of the life you experience?
Do you look to the good, or do you look to the bad?
Does it keep getting worse or does it start getting better?

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
reply to post by christianUFOilluminati

NO....

....the polar ice caps on mars are receeding....

That is NORMAL, and seasonal! On Mars. Has been observed for centuries. Mars has an axial tilt, relative to the plane of its orbit (like the Earth) and, thus, has seasons similar to Earth's. A Martian "year" is roughly two Earth years, so the "seasons" last twice as long.

But, don't take my word for it:

Like Earth, Mars has seasons that cause its polar caps to wax and wane. "It's late spring at the south pole of Mars," says planetary scientist Dave Smith of the Goddard Space Flight Center. "The polar cap is receding because the springtime sun is shining on it."
science.nasa.gov...

So, you see...this "Chicken Little" thread is loaded with misinformation.

... and the moons on jupiter wich are a made mainly on ice are melting ...

Huh??

Show it.

Because, there IS this story, about Jupiter's moon Ganymede (although, happened billions of years ago):

Asteroid and comet bombardment melted one of Jupiter's moons.

Another factor that can influence occasional "melting" is the tidal force, interacting on the moons as they orbit.

One more thing: About this thread, and its outrageous (exaggerated) claims:

People need to realize the immense distances from the Sun, of the outer planets. In order to remove the Sun as the "culprit"....WE are much, much closer, aren't we?

What happens when you sit very close to a campfire, compared to being very far away? AND, when you make that fire burn hotter, who gets MORE heat? The person closest, or farthest away???

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Hi Rajaten

First of all. Congratulations for starting such a difficult theme. (I´ve flagged it).

It has been a long time since I´ve posted in ATS due to some personal problems I had to solve... Even though, I have been reading some messages during my absence... And I am back.

Thank you for sharing all the information that you (and others) are adding to this interesting post.
I just wanted to say that thanks to ATS we have the opportunity to share and discuss important issues. This is a very important one. And now it is up to each individual to believe or not.

Only those who have to believe will believe... We cannot oblige the other´s to change their minds...
But I am thankful to you for your effort and contribution to increase our knowledge.
Regards,
Ptolomeo

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
OMG! It is Nibiru/Nemesis!

Please do not bother to study astronomy, physics or common sense; it is far too late.

You must leave ATS at once, and find shelter!

Thee is no hope; the USA, NASA and Sesame Street lie to you; they want you to stay present to feed the zombies.

You MUST hide at once! Find a bed, bathtub or Blockbuster and stay safe until we call you back.

Deny ignorance.
jw

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join