It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO in sky over Youngstown Ohio.......

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
looks like the sun is reflecting off something causing it to glow.
it doesn't look like a blimp but it could be, it could be a contrail, maybe a cloud.
one thing for sure it is pretty far away and doesn't really excite me to even try and figure it out.
keep filming though,
one day, some one may just film something extra cool.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by OhioUFOHunter
reply to post by CaptSplatter

I don't believe what I filmed to be a contrail either. I see contrails everyday. This is a oval, fiery object. I also do not believe this to be a blimp or chinese lantern. It was extremely windy, this object was stable, a chinese lantern would be blowing all over the place. I have sent an email to the Akron blimp facility to find out if they had any at this location at that time.

I will post the email when I receive a response.

Maybe a response from them could put the blimp idea to rest.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1b3445c30086.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
It's a contrail alright. It's moving, just very slowly, as a plane at that distance should do. She even says it's moving away towards the end of the video, so, yeah, contrail.

Here, an extremely similar video shot in Finland that was also a contrail:

edit on 26-11-2010 by Drexon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Listen at 0:29......what was that?!?!?! "Above the Wal-Mart", ah well that explains it, just an alien lining up early for Black Friday sales, no big deal. Let an ET shop in peace.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by OhioUFOHunter

Thanks for filming, perhaps if you can recall the time and direction you filmed it you can check flightaware and see if there were any jets in the sky at that time.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I will state the same thing I said to another member on my intro thread.

I have had so many people come forward with their own theorys of what this object was. Most are assumtions without any real investigative work. For me to do all the grunt work and appease everyones expectations of debunking my own video I have found to be a waste of time. These same people will just come up with another theory and it will never end. I am not out to convince anyone or make anyone a believer of anything. If someone has their mind made up about what this was, then it would be redundant for me to put time and effort into providing proof their their own claims about something I filmed.

This is why I stopped posting on boards years ago. For the simple fact that there are too many people who make claims about a video, but do not care enough to do their own investigation.

Anyone here could take time out of their own day to do a flight aware investigation or send an email to the Akron Blimp facility. In the time it took a person to suggest ME to do it, they could have already done it themselves.

As for the grade school comments making fun of the video, again this is why I stop posting on forums. Clearly people making those kinds of comments don't care about this field or take it seriously. I do take this subject seriously and take time out of my day to film aerial phenomenon and potential UFO's. I'm out there doing the work taking time out of my day to research and skywatch.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
like posted above its contrail see them allot during sunset

top topics

<< 1   >>

join