It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Needed With a Spell

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I need help with a powerful spell, possibly cast on me during Mardi Gras festival in Lousiana. Contact me for more details, cheers.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by concordant

How do you know it has been cast on you? Been feeling off in anyway?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I'm with Doctor Strange. If you want someone to help you alleviate a spell, especially a "powerful" spell, you'll have to give us a little more information on what you think the spell is doing to you, what you possibly did to have it cast on you, and why you think it was done during Mardi Gras in Louissiana. No magician is just going to walk in blind and try to help you counter-act it. That would be stupid, dangerous, and possibly lead to all kinds of nasty side-effects.

So, give us some filler information and maybe someone can help you work on a counter-spell.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by concordant
I need help with a powerful spell, possibly cast on me during Mardi Gras festival in Lousiana. Contact me for more details, cheers.

If you already believe in it then you will create the experience of having it.

So stop thinking about it, decide that it is not the case, and move ahead each day as if the idea was simply a silly fantasy stage you experienced.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Sleep in a box full of salt, problem gone.

Often, spells are only effective when the person believes them to be so. Funny concept, but often proves true.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by gandhi

I agree with you. Especially curses. The more you believe in it, the more chance of something happening to you and because you believe that you have been cursed, you wil blame your misfortune on that curse.

Simply use Google, you with find a wealth of knowledge out there.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Are you flicking your wrist the right way when you invoke the words of power? It's all in the wrist to get it to cast right. I remember Harry Potter had some wrist issues, you should get a hold of Professor McGonagall.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Next time, make sure you keep [Spell Reflect] up when it is off cool down. (You will need to have a shield equipped. This ability still works even if you have been disarmed of your main-hand.)

Hope this helps

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Im pretty sure any powerful spell, especially in NO at Mardi will definitely require the sacrifice of a Liberal. Especially one who has voted yes on the bank bail outs.

SOmeone mentioned salt?? Maybe.. but in NO we used a lot of red brick dust!

( My family is from Montana, but I was born and raised in NO.. it always amuses me that so many people are hung up on NO, MG, and voodoo when it comes to my hometown.. LOL!)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   
make a witch bottle.

2nd line

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Ok OP, I wouldn't normally do this, but on the off-chance you are sincere, do have a problem & b/c this is 101 stuff, I will.
Fast from food for 3days. You may drink water or herbal tea, but no caffeine. Mugwort & Passionflower flavoured with a little fresh lemon is ideal, but no sugar. If you smoke, try to reduce your intake, but not so much that cravings fill your mind. Refrain from alcohol. The 3rd day must be free from all commitments & distractions so you can meditate. Here is the theme:
You are in a familiar garden. Wander around noticing all the sights, smells & textures of it. It is curiously silent except for your footfalls.
You notice a tall thick hedge which wasn't there before. There is a door set in it.
Open it. On the otherside you see a wilderness. Step through & close the door behind you.
In front of you is an obvious way to go. It may be a path, a game-trail, or just an easy way to walk. Go that way.
Notice the sights, smells, sounds etc. along the way.
Its possible you may meet somebody/thing. If you do, converse with them. You may get scared by something or such an encounter: feel that fear but dont react; just continue on your way.
Eventually you'll come to a definite 'place'. It could be a clearing in trees, a hollow of ground, a building, a cave, or anything, but it will stand out as a definite 'place'. Try not to force your imagination to create this place. Just wander until you find it.
An old person of the same gender as you lives there. Ask them politely for permission to enter. If they grant it, do so, sit down & tell them what you think the problem is. Also describe your journey to find them. Listen carefully to what they say. Do not argue. If you're unsure on any point or disagree with anything they say, ask questions, dont contradict.
When you leave, go straight to the door without considering the journey. It may well seem closer than before. Go through into the garden & close the door behind you.
Re-experience the garden as you remember what you were told.
(cont. below)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
(cont from above)
When you have re-familiarised yourself with the garden as you know it & feel you have contemplated everything the old person said well enough to remember it, even if it doesn't all make sense, or you dont get the relevance, just so long as you will remember it anyway, your meditation is done.
Treat yourself to a large healthy exotic meal. Whilst you eat it, consider just who was that old person?
I'm not going to tell you what to do with whatever that old person says to you. Hopefully, it will be obvious to you.
In the event that the old person doesn't grant you permission to enter their space, go back to the door, close it behind you & contemplate the journey as you re-familiarise yourself with the garden. If this happens, you may just need to try again. You may need somebody to act as a shaman to help you.
In any event, what you certainly do not need is anyone interpreting the old person's words for you or trying to stand in place of that old person. Typically the type who would do this are religious.
Whatever they say, no matter how persuasive it sounds, it is the result of their path. We each have our own. Tread yours, not somebody else's.

Good luck & be well!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Thank you all for your advice. My apologies for not responding. This is a powerful spell, unfortunately still there
If you want to know more details, please u2u me. I don't really visit the general forums that often as of late.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
I always found the 'Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram' very useful for getting rid of unhelpful influences.

A quick net search should furnish you with the relevant details.
Regular practice also keeps the aura strong and clean.

If you find the whole ritual too long (Which it isn't really.), just the first bit called the Qabalistic Cross' is sufficient for basic protection.

I've got rid of some very unpleasant stuff with this.

Hope it's helpful to you.

top topics

join