It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Body Scanner Operator Caught Masturbating at Colorado Airport

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Body Scanner Operator Caught Masturbating at Colorado Airport

Airport officials at Denver International airport were on high alert yesterday when a full body scanner operator was caught masturbating in his booth as a team of High School netball players went through the scanner.
“The young ladies were going through the scanner one by one, and every time one went through, this guys face was getting redder and redder.

Source: ______beforeitsnews/story/277/582/Body_Scanner_Operator_Caught_Masturbating_at_Colorado_Airport.html

Seriously, though? Anyone who thinks that the full body scanners are not an invasion of privacy need to have their heads checked, or their morals revamped.. This is truly disgusting.

What with all the reports of TSA abusing the rights of the people and now this, you must question.. What the heck is going on?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TwilightMage

To be fair, this has been shown to be a hoax twice in the past two days. It sourced from a satire news site.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Wasn't this hoaxed earlier today on this site?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I'd like to cast my vote to BAN sources to "BeforeItsNews.com". I've been seeing more and more questionable articles coming from that "source". It's obviously got no editorial staff.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Original Tread here

Please respond to any of the other Hoax Threads

Closing

Thank you

Semper

join