It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Irish Unrest Over Bankster Fraud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Irish Unrest Over Bankster Fraud

The bankster International Monetary Fund is now telling the Irish government that they need to cut minimum wage and social benefits to pay for the bank fraud that has bankrupted the country. The Irish government will be holding elections soon.
So as the video below shows there is deep unrest in that country. I guess the Irish don't like to get ripped off without putting up a bit of a fight.
But there doesn't have to be a fight just justice. The people there need to band together as one force and peacefully engage in civil disobedience. That is all that has to be done.

Source: ______beforeitsnews/story/278/676/Irish_Unrest_Over_Bankster_Fraud.html

The banks screwed up and are now trying to force the people to make drastic cuts on everything and pay off the debt that the banks themselves have created. Now the Irish people are upset and doing something about it.

Personally, I believe that they should remove the banks from their country. They destroyed them once, so why keep them? Wonder how it'll end... What do you think?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Phew, that's... quite a ripoff. Fortunately this bill may not go through. People are protesting. There are indirect threats being made by the EU that Ireland will be leveled if the Irish refuse to comply. The government is in disarray.

It won't be pretty. I wish Ireland all the best. they're getting ripped off by power players bent on enslaving Ireland.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
This deal is alrerady done,the good Irish people have done been sold. Actually what the op suggests is the only peaseful hope they have left a national strike,general strike,thats Irelands last chance or its over.Welcome to the house of Rothschild.
edit on 11/23/10 by nickoli because: clarity

edit on 11/23/10 by nickoli because: clarity

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by TwilightMage

I was surprised when I found out that Ireland was just now having financial troubles. I thought all of Europe was already hit hard. Shows how much I know with my Americas-centric viewpoint. But yes, welcome to the house of Rothschild as the previous poster said.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
All is not lost yet...there are revolutionary forces in Ireland that have threatened the banks directly(the ones in england too) with violence and reprisals...
I am waiting to see what the bankers will do if this threat is gone through with...
I truely hope and believe that we have the power as human beings to resist bowing down to these evil corrupt frauds.We can beat them through mass disobedience.
For near centuries they have existd in the background of history, quietly gnawing away at the structure of our civilisation with the intent of one day, bringing it down and controlling itWell, it is only real if we let it be....en masse we are unbeatable....

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
The responsible parties dont live in Ireland so the IRA will just be waisting their time and killing people who were duped just like the rest of the world. This entire financial deal needs a bright light shined on for all the world to see because we are getting raped by the bankers and wall street.

A little food for thought.

www.federalobserver.com...

TextWhen through the process of the law, the common people have lost their homes, they will be more tractable and easily governed through the influence of the strong arm of the government applied to a central power of imperial wealth under the control of the leading financiers. People without homes will not quarrel with their leaders.

History repeats itself in regular cycles. This truth is well known among our principal men who are engaged in forming an imperialism of the world. While they are doing this, the people must be kept in a state of political antagonism.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
The deal has not been signed off yet.

It is very close to be signed.

It doesn't really matter. Ireland cannot pay the debt that has been lumped on it. It is not possible. The figure bringing in debts and bank issues is in the ballpark now of 250-300billion. This is insanity for a nation of 4million people. Total and utter insanity. We would be looking at interest payments each year of about 15billion The Irish can rebel now , reject the deal , and allow society to collapse. They can accept the deal which cannot be paid back anyway and postpone the collapse.

The EU and IMF is putting massive pressure on acceptance to prevent all of Europe and the Euro collapsing. They can only postpone this collapse. It is coming in the next few months/year. I am not expert on the US but Europes financial system is going to collapse. It is becoming public knowledge that there is an ongoing run on the banks and they are being emptied out. All the countries that are not yet screwed have being buying up all the crap countries debts.So when the crap countires can't pay the debts the good countries are screwed.

You can go out and protest and throw some stones. I don't see much point. Money is slowly but surely bringing the planet to its knees.

The economic collapse is iminient. I can help feeling afterwards there will be a collapse in society. Its after that you can look at rebuilding.

What you are seeing in Ireland is coming to a country near you soon.

(p.s. you can ignore the big finance news coming out of Ireland this afternoon. Its bull and everyone knows it)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TwilightMage

I hope to God they wake up in time to see the people calling themselves their Leaders are selling them into deeper ownership than Britain ever held over the island.. No Kings army was ever more powerful than the International Banking Cartels. If ever their was something to rise up and fight for, keeping your children free from the ever grasping hands of the Bankers is it...

$15b in cuts is equal to $3,260 for every man woman and child (I don't have a Euro key on my keyboard)

That's just the cuts.

No one is saying how big the bailout is, it's ranging from 85 to 110b euros. If the estimated total BANKER bailout is $110b euros... that's $23,913 euros for every man woman and child on the Island. Plus interest.

The Middle class Irish (those making over a mere 55k euros a year) will see a $2,132 estimated tax increased.
with another 2.5% increase in 2011. This will be the largest tax increase by any nation in the entire globe throughout the economic crisis.

Minimum wage will decrease by 1 euro an hour.

25,000 or more state employees will be laid off. Keeping in mind, Ireland only has a population of 4.6 million people.

none of this includes the estimated 45-80billion in possible "shuffled" loans from banks owned by the Government to "bad banks" (ie money laundering) to make "surviving" banks seem profitable, when really they are just hiding their books from view.

Take that information ... and look at the pathetic peaceful scuffle that occurred in the OP's link .. and you will see Ireland has already fallen. Weakness and cowardice dominated.

edit on 11/24/2010 by Rockpuck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
We saw this coming when the Irish tried to democratically avoid this. the good pundits said this would happen. The eurobankers just ignored that, and just kept coming. That should show everyone what the control freaks are really up to, and how they are up to it, but I think most people, would rather pretend everything is
just fine fine fine...it is so much easier that way.
edit on 24-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I still don't understand why there weren't riots in the street an an investigation into why Ireland got *TWO* votes on joining the Euro, when in the first they said *NO*.

I think Ireland had already been bought at that point, and the voting was meant to just make it legitimate. When they voted NO, it created a problem, so the second vote was rigged.

If you think that seems a strong term - rigged - what do you think the second referendum was when the people had already democratically spoken?

The whole thing is corrupt, but for some bizarre reason, people can't see it, or don't want to see it.

Zimbabwe holds elections - international monitors go in to ensure it is free and fair.

Ireland gets asked to vote twice because TPTB didn't like the first result - nothing is said. It is practically ignored.

WTF?!
edit on 26-11-2010 by mirageofdeceit because: (no reason given)

top topics

join