It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Groped by TSA worker.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Then you should know better than the way your talking right now, which suspiciously you don't.

And you will pit your life experiences against mine, not knowing what mine has been like either? Honey, you have no idea, but I wont play the humble game for sympathy with you. Suffice it to say, that now you are acting like a complete hypocrite. And wearing your life experience like a badge of honor only shows your mountain of pride in your peacock feathers.

This new age all grab hands and beat the system, don't cut it in the real world. If you haven't learned that by now with your poor dual mortgages then you are in for a rude surprise when Joe six-pack looks at you like your crazy when you tell him/her to refrain from their airtrip for the job interview of what few if any jobs are out there right now. Joe six-pack is living in his parents garage right now. He's living on the streets. He's living in tent cities as they swell in size. He's working more hours for less pay now. He's living with his whole family in a cockroach infested apartment with kids in bunch beds dormitory style.

I grew up in the working class world and I know exactly how indoctrinated they are right now. You on the other hand don't seem to have the first clue.

The body scanners will be there tomorrow and the next day in spite of your pie in the sky dreams. That's just reality as it has been gravitating for centuries. A one day air travel refrain isn't going to accomlish stale bread for Christ's sake.
edit on 24-11-2010 by warequalsmurder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Holy S&%t that post above me is weird hahahah!
Anyways umm wow im kinda speechless about this now oh yeah I remember my question
Why is this news? I mean whats he gonna do about the TSA? Can he do anything?
ugh im so confused

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
Except he didn't stand up to anyone. He fell in line and did exactly what he was told to do....even though he claims these searches are illegal and unconstitutional.

That makes him a typical American
Let someone else stand up to the goons.

I wonder if those in the Armed Forces are being treated the same by the TSA... I wonder if they will stand up to the goons. After all they are the ones who put it on the line to protect those freedoms the TSA is taking from us

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Viva La Revolución

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join