It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Groped by TSA worker.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Defeatism is only going to guarantee those are the only 2 options. There is third option: We fight to keep our freedoms - and we win - but the fight never stops. There will always be idiots in this world, but that doesn't mean we need to let the idiots win.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
When you get probed... MAKE SURE you look at the NAME TAG of the prober... It will be hard to testify if you just say 'some agent' Get that name and write it down. When a cop knock on your door you have the right (for now) to request a badge number.

Get that name!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
dear tsa ,i feel i must warn u .as a well endowed male.i have a very large urethra.i might have somthing hiding in there.you may want to grope it repeatedly just to be safe.many a woman has been terrorized by it!a cavity search may be in order too.there is no telling what i might be hiding.it quite possibly will be brown and gooey and cud be used as a bioweapon.you may also want to seize my blood and saliva.ive heard that they can b used to carry ebola,hiv,anthrax etc.be warned , im coming to get you.i am evil.i am the booogieman.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Harry, please know, I am on your side. Trust.

But fight you say? When? Where? How? With what?
Send me a memo and I'll show up.

No offense, I am tired of hearing this.
DO IT dammit. Everyone seems to be waiting for someone else to start.
I've conceded after 9 years of wanting a revolution.. I just don't care anymore.
And the less intermingling I have with the establishment, the longer my life will probably be.

I always thought April 15th was a great day/point/principle to make a statement. I simply want people to ignore it! (I can't say it because my post will get deleted for its contents so....)

But like everything else, everyone is fearful of taking a stand because they're scared of the repercussions.
Same will happen at the airports.
Same has happened with regular police. They tazer you first then ask questions (maybe)....afterward. You don't even get Miranda Rights read to you. And, every other cop is overweight. What's up with that? There used to be a protocol for physical fitness. So.........I've had it. Check please!!!!

edit on 24-11-2010 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
When Paul becomes President the purge he conducts will be glorious.

Think of all of those people who took that oath and didn't uphold it. That's perjury baby, that's jail-time. That's alot of people.

I don't mind my tax dollars going to keeping such people imprisoned. Don't perjure yourself if you don't want to go to jail, IMO.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

I feel like the "Phage" on this thread but I'm not. I am just trying to keep it real.

I heard Jeb-boy might run. So unless Paul changes his ticket back to Independent, the majority (who truly are the sleeper cells) will vote for Bush because they're fed up with Obama which taints any Democrat.

Paul hasn't a chance. Plus, voting is rigged anyway. Do you REALLY think your vote matters? Tell that to DieBold (the same people who make the ATMs and that (drive-up) banking vacuum apparatus. Sure. They can be trusted.

This world is not the same anymore. It's run by totally corrupt people. This isn't a theory anymore. It's the clear facts.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle

Defeatism is only going to guarantee those are the only 2 options. There is third option: We fight to keep our freedoms - and we win - but the fight never stops. There will always be idiots in this world, but that doesn't mean we need to let the idiots win.

Here ya go Harry:

For “any person, group or domestic alternative media source” that actively objects to, causes others to object to, supports and/or elicits support for anyone who engages in such travel “disruptions” at U.S. airports (as defined above) in response to the enhanced security procedures, the [applicable DHS administrative branch] is instructed to identify and collect information about the persons or entities, and submit such information in the manner outlined [within this directive].

It would appear that the Department of Homeland Security is not only prepared to enforce the enhanced security procedures at airports, but is involved in gathering intelligence about those who don’t. They’re making a list and most certainly will be checking it twice. Meanwhile, legitimate threats to our air travel security (and they DO exist) seem to be taking a back seat to the larger threat of the multitude of non-criminal American citizens who object to having their Constitutional rights violated.

canadafreepress.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   

If Ron Paul is on the ticket, the vote stealers on his side will be stealing the votes like always.

Unless you think they'll just stop?

Yeah, they just won't steal votes that year.....

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:34 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Jeez, theres politics, (Full of manipulated crap) then theres Ron Paul. (Reality)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
MONEY TALKS.........BOYCOTT FLYING.

The only thing the airline industries will listen to is money.

If enough people refused to fly, particularly today. If enough people boycotted flying and all the airline's profits fell they would put pressure on Washington to eliminate the scanner and pat downs.

But, if most people comply, line up like good little sheep and continue to allow this, it will only get worse.

It's not just the radiation, or the indignity of being treated like a criminal, it is the entire principle of yet another freedom out the window.

“Those who desire to give up freedom in order to gain security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one.”
Benjamin Franklin

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by PETROLCOIN

Ah ok mate

I dont know about american politics. Thats just what I had heard, thanks for that

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
MONEY TALKS.........BOYCOTT FLYING.

The only thing the airline industries will listen to is money.

If enough people refused to fly, particularly today. If enough people boycotted flying and all the airline's profits fell they would put pressure on Washington to eliminate the scanner and pat downs.

But, if most people comply, line up like good little sheep and continue to allow this, it will only get worse.

He, he, he... Get ready to be let down. I take it, it's been a while since you've rubbed elbows with the common folk out there.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Wow I think Ron Paul has NO CHANCE of ever getting in the white house it is a lost cause he can not and would not win because of the way he talks... Thats it and him getting groped is no different then anyone else the TSA is groping. Ron Paul just has more money then most people and his supporters are brainwashed *lets bash peoples heads in* if they don't like him... He's a lil hitler with his scum bags that follow him.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

People normally put links to the source of quotes like that, unless of course they don't trust the source..
I'd back Ron Paul..And I've never seen a video where he speaks like that, perhaps you could post a link..

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Think of all of those people who took that oath and didn't uphold it. That's perjury baby, that's jail-time. That's alot of people.

I don't mind my tax dollars going to keeping such people imprisoned. Don't perjure yourself if you don't want to go to jail, IMO.

That's great in principle; I have no problem tossing (provably) corrupt politicians in jail either.

But that's not what would go down if Ron Paul got into office. Instead, CIA would corrupt his veep, then assassinate him.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
this is getting out of hand but some people actually agree with these pat downs i responded to a youtube video of the three year old boy saying what if it was your kid and he said he would be fine with it because he or his son dont have anything to hide under there scrotum then proceeded to say do you? are you a terrorist

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by thecinic
Wow I think Ron Paul has NO CHANCE of ever getting in the white house it is a lost cause he can not and would not win because of the way he talks... Thats it and him getting groped is no different then anyone else the TSA is groping. Ron Paul just has more money then most people and his supporters are brainwashed *lets bash peoples heads in* if they don't like him... He's a lil hitler with his scum bags that follow him.
i like the way he talks he gives it straight he says what everyone else thinks it is disturbing what they do and i dont like the way current presidents talk he is upfront ad has my vote!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I also like ron paul i am playing devils advocate thats how the other people see him

as a crazy talking guys with low sense and weird ideas people view him as a hitler because of what that one idiot did at the ran paul rally and beat that one ladies face in...

Im just telling you guys the people will not vote him in im sorry to say it

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by warequalsmurder

Your comment shows you know nothing about me.

I was born out of wedlock, the product of an affair in downtown St. Louis to a single 43 year old woman that died at 53 from lung cancer.

Orphaned at ten

Been working and pulling in money to pay for my room and board since ten

Had a life similar in many respects to Oliver Twist.

Made a good life for myself by working hard, making the right choices in many areas, by passing "good times"

And currently donate much of my time and money to helping animals and the homeless.

BTW: Have never paid over $50.00 for a pair of shoes and never over $40.00 for a purse (I have ten pairs of shoes and six purses, three dresses, three pairs of jeans - and my husband and I share one, ten year old car.

We are debt free with the exception of our two mortages and haven't had a real vacation in over a decade.

Our family therapist has said that with what I have been through in my life fewer than 5% could survive and remain as mentally intact as I have.

I will pit my life's experiences against yours anyday.

edit on 24-11-2010 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join