It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: Crotch Groped by TSA, Calls for Boycott of Airlines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Drudge is the man for linking to infowars every day for literally 2 weeks straight.

Appearing on the Alex Jones Show today, Texas Congressman Ron Paul expressed his outrage and disgust with the TSA and its unconstitutional naked body scanners and genital groping under the transparent pretense of protecting the American people from terrorists in distant caves.

“If we tolerate this,” Paul said, “there’s something wrong with us.” He added that the American people deserve to be humiliated and demeaned by the government if they refuse to stand up and resist.

Paul predicted Americans will eventually boycott the airlines to put an end to the intrusive searches and the unconscionable use of dangerous backscatter radiation naked body scanners. “Maybe the Congress will get off their duffs and do something in January,” he said, “and insist we reign in the TSA.”

www.infowars.com...
edit on 23-11-2010 by ericsnow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

Nobody Grabs ron paul's crotch and gets away with it!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Nice, starred and flagged! I would hope enough politicians have enough sense in their pay to play brains to do as Ron Paul has.

reply to post by mayabong

Hah!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

It seems Mr. Paul isn't sure the American people will "wake up" and take action. I agree, unless there is a trusted "someone" to represent the people, obviously not our President, we will just go along with whatever we are told is best for us, as good little sheeple. Sadly I feel we have lost control of our country.

So what's next? A mall gets bombed and we all have to expose our genitals before shopping, a library, your work place, where does it end? I see this as only the beginning. I really like to choose where I get naked.... not have someone order me to do so in public. Not into the Dom thing...thanks anyway tho.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightmareOnMainSt

I really like to choose where I get naked.... not have someone order me to do so in public. Not into the Dom thing...thanks anyway tho.

I know you were joking, but it is fact that sexual domination plays a huge role in sexual magic and some left-hand ritual magic scenes..

Is it possible that the Illuminati PTB are into this and this is a subtle mass initiation of sorts? The media is doing a good job at making sure we all see it..

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I swear the more I hear "Wake Up" the more I think it's PsyOps for submit and do nothing or something other than how you feel about the situation right now. Obviously I don't actually think that they have used mind control or conditioned people through the media to respond a certain way to certain phrases.

We need change hatriots!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Can you believe the nerve of these people? I know it's not the employee's fault. They're just doing as they're told by the TSA... but they have to grab his crotch and heckle him? Even someone who is old and friendly like him? Now I'm going to be using the body scanners since I feel that they're a better option than metal detectors... but I don't think that people that refuse the body scanners should be treated so harshly. There should be other options that they should take. How can you touch Ron Paul in the groin? It's just wrong. What has this country came to?!
edit on 24-11-2010 by Frankidealist35 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
The good thing is that a powerful voice like Ron Paul is comming out againts this which in the very least is a step in the right direction but the whole TSA thing is a freaking joke, unbelievable....

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
People are not going to boycott airlines. Are you? When you want to go see family on the holidays? When you're leaving for that much needed vacation? The last thing you want, are delays. You want to get there, as fast as possible, and if that means being strip searched, so be it. You'll complain about it after, but at least you'll have been able to travel. The TSA's new security protocols are ridiculous, I agree, however, there is nothing anyone will do about it. It's to keep us safe from terrorists, and that is the excuse they have been using for 10 years. And that excuse, is a flawless one. I wouldn't be surprised, that soon they have an anal probe for each and every person that wants to fly. And people will still submit to it. Because we will always be reminded of 9/11. When the people do object, there will magically be a bomb on a plane, an underwear bomb, or a hidden bomb that will somehow make them crack down even harder, and they'll say, look what just happened, don't you see it's necessary now? Soon, they will make it so you can't fly, unless you submit to this.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

You;re wrong. There comes a point when enough people will be pushed past their limits that they will act, and it wil lnot be a pretty picture when they do.

Don't forget we're Americans, Americans have shown time and time again that if you push us past that point, you'll regret it.

"Don't Tread on Us".....

Jaden

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I still don't see a big enough reaction to actually do something about this TSA thing.
Even though the very act of search and detainment without probable cause is unconstitutional.

And after all these years...
You would think that if people wondered where their tax money goes, they'd revolt.
You would think that if people knew how the gov't overspends and is corrupt, they'd revolt.
After all that, and the 100's of other reasons to actually start revolting, Where's the breaking point?

What is it really going to take?

How many more unconstitutional acts do we really need? 3 more?

I'm starting to believe that beneath us, lies no Constitution.
Beneath us lies no Republic, no Bill of Rights.

Beneath us lies a power hungry group of people with one thing on their agenda.
Forget about what you learned in school.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

You're right. That's the point I was trying to make in my previous post. And americans have not revolted in many years. With the new facebook/computer world, I'm not sure people have it in them to revolt anymore. They would rather change their status on facebook and let their friends know they're frustrated, than take it out on the ones responsible for the frustration.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
“If we tolerate this,” Paul said, “there’s something wrong with us.” He added that the American people deserve to be humiliated and demeaned by the government if they refuse to stand up and resist.

This is the point. The people WILL accept. The people WILL DO NOTHING. They never do. Bailouts, wars and now this is another nail in libertys coffiin.

He is right when he says the people deserve this.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masterjaden

Don't forget we're Americans, Americans have shown time and time again that if you push us past that point, you'll regret it.

"Don't Tread on Us".....

Jaden

When the US government was shooting it's own student protesters what did the people do?

It is the French who know about revolt. The TV loving ones will keep still and at most may talk or blog... no action.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

I already have. I was going to fly to Las Vegas last weekend but instead I cancelled my flight and just drove up there. I had a vacation to Hawaii booked for December...cancelled it yestarday. I will not have myself or my wife and daughters touched inappropriately so that I may get to my destination sooner.

If you would, perhaps it's time to re-evalute.

new topics

top topics

join