It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Has King Solmon's Mines Finally Been Found In Southern Jordan?

page: 2
6
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611

Originally posted by Lazarus Short

The claim of the Jews for Palestine is not valid, however. Their ancestors were expelled from the land for their sins by God, who had given it to them. Further, most Jews in Palestine are Kazar-descendants, whose ancestors were never in Palestine at any time. Palestine rightfully belongs to the Palestinians.


A few flaws here that you should know about before you publish your book.

1. There is no city, county, state, nation, country or continent of "Palestine"
2. Since there is no palestine state, there are no "Palestinians" I thought this would be common sense...go figure.
3. The word Palestine comes from the dwellers of this land in Moses/Davids time, the "Philistines".

God did divorce his wife Israel, yet will restore her and give the land to Israel as he promised to Abraham. This was an unconditional promise and must be fulfilled or God is a liar, and all the second advent verses about Jesus Christ are also lies.

Why do you think Esra, and Nehemiah were sent back AFTER they were kicked out of the land by God? They rebuilt the walls and the land was theirs once again.
The Jews will have their land, one way or another. But the outcome is already penned out in the book of Revelation. Jesus will slaughter all the muslims, and world powers that come against Israel and will rule in Jerusalem with a rod of iron for 1000 years.

There is nothing the world or UN can do to avoid this scenario.
Zeph 3:8 "Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the LORD, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy. "


No Palestine? How do you justify such a statement? The area was part of the Ottoman Empire for many, many years, but the area retained its own identity. Your statement would be comparable to saying 200 years ago, that there was no Greece, no Serbia, no Albania, but they were all there. I know that those millions of Palestinians are an inconvenience to your theology, but they exist, nevertheless. Their origin does not bear on the FACT that the Land was theirs, and they suffered at the hands of the terroristic, land-grabbing Zionists.

What you say will not affect the thesis of my book at all. God sent some of the tribes of Judah and Benjamin back to PALESTINE to finish the iniquity, and to prepare the way for a certain Sacrifice. With that deed done, He scattered them to the four winds again, as they deserved.

We shall see what Jesus does to the Muslims, and to the Jews. It may surprise you.




posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611

Originally posted by Lazarus Short

The claim of the Jews for Palestine is not valid, however. Their ancestors were expelled from the land for their sins by God, who had given it to them. Further, most Jews in Palestine are Kazar-descendants, whose ancestors were never in Palestine at any time. Palestine rightfully belongs to the Palestinians.


A few flaws here that you should know about before you publish your book.

1. There is no city, county, state, nation, country or continent of "Palestine"
2. Since there is no palestine state, there are no "Palestinians" I thought this would be common sense...go figure.
3. The word Palestine comes from the dwellers of this land in Moses/Davids time, the "Philistines".

God did divorce his wife Israel, yet will restore her and give the land to Israel as he promised to Abraham. This was an unconditional promise and must be fulfilled or God is a liar, and all the second advent verses about Jesus Christ are also lies.

Why do you think Esra, and Nehemiah were sent back AFTER they were kicked out of the land by God? They rebuilt the walls and the land was theirs once again.
The Jews will have their land, one way or another. But the outcome is already penned out in the book of Revelation. Jesus will slaughter all the muslims, and world powers that come against Israel and will rule in Jerusalem with a rod of iron for 1000 years.

There is nothing the world or UN can do to avoid this scenario.
Zeph 3:8 "Therefore wait ye upon me, saith the LORD, until the day that I rise up to the prey: for my determination is to gather the nations, that I may assemble the kingdoms, to pour upon them mine indignation, even all my fierce anger: for all the earth shall be devoured with the fire of my jealousy. "


No Palestine? How do you justify such a statement? The area was part of the Ottoman Empire for many, many years, but the area retained its own identity. Your statement would be comparable to saying 200 years ago, that there was no Greece, no Serbia, no Albania, but they were all there. I know that those millions of Palestinians are an inconvenience to your theology, but they exist, nevertheless. Their origin does not bear on the FACT that the Land was theirs, and they suffered at the hands of the terroristic, land-grabbing Zionists.

What you say will not affect the thesis of my book at all. God sent some of the tribes of Judah and Benjamin back to PALESTINE to finish the iniquity, and to prepare the way for a certain Sacrifice. With that deed done, He scattered them to the four winds again, as they deserved.

We shall see what Jesus does to the Muslims, and to the Jews. It may surprise you.



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short
 


I see your position now after this statement:

"Their origin does not bear on the FACT that the Land was theirs, and they suffered at the hands of the terroristic, land-grabbing Zionists. "


Your not in this for facts or accuracy, you just want to add to the middle east propaganda, regardless of the history of this land.


"God sent some of the tribes of Judah and Benjamin back to PALESTINE to finish the iniquity"

Your complete opinion. Once again you have no facts for this statement. Chapter and verse please?


"We shall see what Jesus does to the Muslims, and to the Jews. It may surprise you."

I know exactly what happens to both pf these groups, and two other groups as well. Its all in the Holy Bible, where do you get your information from. The koran?
edit on 20-3-2011 by KJV1611 because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

edit on 20-3-2011 by Lazarus Short because: posted in the edit, now fixed


Let me start again, see below.
edit on 20-3-2011 by Lazarus Short because: a little lead-in



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611
reply to post by Lazarus Short
 


I see your position now after this statement:

"Their origin does not bear on the FACT that the Land was theirs, and they suffered at the hands of the terroristic, land-grabbing Zionists. "


Your not in this for facts or accuracy, you just want to add to the middle east propaganda, regardless of the history of this land.


"God sent some of the tribes of Judah and Benjamin back to PALESTINE to finish the iniquity"

Your complete opinion. Once again you have no facts for this statement. Chapter and verse please?


"We shall see what Jesus does to the Muslims, and to the Jews. It may surprise you."

I know exactly what happens to both pf these groups, and two other groups as well. Its all in the Holy Bible, where do you get your information from. The koran?
edit on 20-3-2011 by KJV1611 because: (no reason given)



Actually KJV1611, I am for facts and accuracy, as you might see, but I think your theology will blind you. There is a joke, BTW, that theology absorbs thirty-seven times it's weight in excess reality [a take-off of an old antacid commercial...].

Legal ownership of the land by Palestinians was an historical FACT.
Palestinian suffering at the hands of the Zionists is an historical FACT. Ask any Palestinian, er, wait, you say they don't exist [poof!].
Zionist terrorism and land-grabbing was, and is, an historical FACT, and it is ongoing. To deny it makes YOU a disseminator of "middle east propaganda." Some of these non-existent
Palestinians were your Christian brothers and sisters.

Finishing the iniquity? Try Daniel 9:24, that's a FACT.

I recall that 'way back there in Genesis, God favored Ishmael, and purposed to make a great nation out of him - only to be destroyed? I think not. As for the fate of the Jews, or the people we are used to calling Jews, Jesus states their fate in Revelation 3:9. The real Jews, or more properly the real tribe of Judah, who say they are NOT Jews, but are, will go on to a much better destiny, along with the rest of true Israel.

BTW, I used to be in your camp, but then learned who Israel is, and is not, and who the Jews are, and are not.

I rely on the Holy Bible, and not just the KJV, and less so on the Book of Jasher. I have no use for the Koran.

Do not spar lightly on Biblical topics with the Laz.




edit on 20-3-2011 by Lazarus Short because: punctuation

edit on 20-3-2011 by Lazarus Short because: arrrgh! now it's spellinx!!



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by KJV1611

"God sent some of the tribes of Judah and Benjamin back to PALESTINE to finish the iniquity"

Your complete opinion. Once again you have no facts for this statement. Chapter and verse please?

That's the final arbiter? Surely you jest! The Bible may contain some relevant moral lessons but as a geo-political primer it's right up there with Nancy Drew.



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash
It's a pet theory of mine that many of the figures like Solomon in the Old Testament are appropriated mythical versions of Egyptian Pharoahs, but as I say it's simply a pet/fun theory.


... wasn't Moses the son of a Pharoah?

I like your theory, it has legs. I've often wondered whether there was a more solid connection between the two. Racially they're very similar, especially facially, and they have very similar hair. Any naturalist collecting specimen people across the Middle East would be hard pressed classifying them separately as either jew or arab, and in light of your theory he'd be absolutely correct, as they would infact be brothers of sorts. So we have brother killing brother which sounds familiar.
edit on 20-3-2011 by chocise because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by chocise

Originally posted by VelvetSplash
It's a pet theory of mine that many of the figures like Solomon in the Old Testament are appropriated mythical versions of Egyptian Pharoahs, but as I say it's simply a pet/fun theory.


... wasn't Moses the son of a Pharoah?

I like your theory, it has legs. I've often wondered whether there was a more solid connection between the two. Racially they're very similar, especially facially, and they have very similar hair. Any naturalist collecting specimen people across the Middle East would be hard pressed classifying them separately as either jew or arab, and in light of your theory he'd be absolutely correct, as they would infact be brothers of sorts. So we have brother killing brother which sounds familiar.
edit on 20-3-2011 by chocise because: (no reason given)


Yes, Moses was adopted by Pharaoh's daughter, and that is why he had an Egyptian name. David Rohl proves that Egypt was conquered at a very early date by Shemites from Mesopotamia - the original inhabitants were Hamites. When Joseph went before Pharaoh, he was well received, I think because Pharaoh saw Joseph as one of his own. Many centuries later, Paul was mistaken for an Egyptian, if I recall the story correctly. Yes, same race...




top topics



 
6
<< 1   >>

log in

join