It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has BP Released Genetically Modified Bacteria in Gulf?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Very disturbing information about BP and their possible use of experimental synthetic genetically modified bacteria that BP has sprayed into the Gulf in secret to eat the oil. Has BP released a biologic PLAGUE on all of mankind? Researcher Michael Edward says YES in his video series and article.

www.project.nsearch.com...

It seems BP had bought a genetic engineering company many years prior to develop synthetic bacteria to increase oil flow and also bacteria to develop bacteria to eat oil from oil spills. The author thinks that this is what is being sprayed form aircraft and underwater in addition to the Corexit that breaks up oil into smaller drops with more surface area for the bacteria to eat. These bacteria were genetically engineered to be able to thrive in the cold also which is why they are trying to use it to eat up the oil lakes at the bottom of the Gulf.

The big problem is that once this stuff is released, there is no way to turn it off. I believe that this stuff loves to eat human flesh since we are carbon and is doing untold damage to people right now. This is why people are bleeding from their ears and other orifices. I recommend every person along the Gulf Coast be made aware of this person's work and that we continue to investigate

Here's links to the article that these videos are based upon.

worldvisionportal.org...

worldvisionportal.org...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
bee pee

edit on 23-11-2010 by dcb1412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
It would be interesting (and disastrous) if the bacteria just started spreading, contaminating and eating all the world's oil.

Forget peak oil, this bacteria could eat the entire world stock in a few years. Mass panic would ensue quickly, and famine on never before seen scales would follow, because the world is not prepped to switch to clean / renewable energy.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
oops here ya go
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

Please see the thread " Think you know everything about the gulf oil spill ? Well think again, prepare to be rocked " It was started on 10/29/2010. Very good thread and I believe they are doing a water sample project with info to follow...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Well I'm worried more about the effects on humans than I am the oil eating bacteria getting into the reservoirs because they didn't inject them in there, but releasing this garbage in our environment just because you like to play God is beyond stupid.

I think this is why we are having people with sores all over their bodies and blood coming out their orifiices. BP has released bacteria which is spreading through the air and water and that's what this BLUE PLAGUE is all all about that gulf residents are coming down with. We have no idea what the long term effects will be from this.

posted on Dec, 4 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

Yea it's called correxit,anthrax is also made in a lab.

top topics

join