It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most powerful person on Earth.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I'm going to say there is no one person that is in power.

You're looking at the IMF, the World Bank, the Council on Foreign Affairs, the Trilateral Commission, anyone who is a member of the Bilderberg Group, media moguls (Redstone, Murdoch, Turner, etc.), oil families like the Rockefellers, banking families like the Rothschilds, and the chairman of the Fed Ben Bernacke.

But the person with the most money is arguably the most powerful. I have heard the most money belongs to either the Rothschilds or the Rockefeller.

Another argument is that the person to whom the most debt is owed is the most powerful. I don't know who that is.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
The black pope. He tells the public pope what to do.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Your question is rather superficial. Some people are "powerful" because they collect the power of others. The better question might be "who do you give up your power to?"

My power is in my own hand.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

What a rip ! I am indeed the most powerful person in my world ...

How ya like my sig ?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Plain and Simple. Me.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I think we are all powerful or capabale of being powerful in our own right but i think the centralisation of power will be bestowed unto one man and one man alone....the antichrist.

He will undoubtedly be the world's most powerful man and will also yeild that power!!

Maitreya...hmm... possibally?? I dunno other wise id say pinky and the brain...can we have double acts?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 24-11-2010 by nakiannunaki because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27th Aquarius
Who do you think is the most person human being on planet Earth? I know most people would say Obama but we know that there are circles that have more power then him. Bernanke is most powerful then Obama I think cause he controls the money supply.

Depends on what you call power..how you view being powerful.

From my perspective..I am the most powerful person in the world because I make my choices...even if those choices are limited or impringed upon by others..even if they appear unpresent..it's me who has stepped up to claim responsibility and accountability and so choose my path..no one outside of me controls my attitude and perspective and makes my decisions...therefore I am the most powerful person on earth - for me..and so are you - for you.

Imx..what others call 'power' isnt..its illusory... at best its a mask word for a temporary proxy or abdicated authority bound and wound by a billion variables. The so called 'powerful' of the world..arent...and more..they arent free to exercise the real power of a single human making conscious choices for his or herself.

R

top topics

<< 1   >>

join