It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most powerful person on Earth.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Who do you think is the most person human being on planet Earth? I know most people would say Obama but we know that there are circles that have more power then him. Bernanke is most powerful then Obama I think cause he controls the money supply.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 27th Aquarius

if there was just one we would know who he/she is
thats why we dont really know, because its a round tabel

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27th Aquarius
Who do you think is the most person human being on planet Earth? I know most people would say Obama but we know that there are circles that have more power then him. Bernanke is most powerful then Obama I think cause he controls the money supply.

You answered your own question lol. Without doubt Obama is the most powerful single man in the world. But as you said there are many groups/boards & individuals when teamed together wield more power much much more power. But without a doubt Obama as a single person!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I'm going with Hue Hephner He controls all of the ....well I don't wanna get banned so I won't say it.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Marduk. He drove Enlil and Enki away, took over Inanna's projects in Egypt and India and now is enacting the last parts of his insane plan. He needs to be stopped.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Rothchild because he contolled the world banks. in addition he is reponsible for starting wars and many crimes against humanity

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
power means a lot of different breeds and types of influence. the powerplayers that we're able to see and know about aren't really at the top of the control/power pyramid. so excluding the secret ultrarulers and focusing on the more visible and famous, a few ideas:

The Pope - Spiritual Demigod
Bankster Elders (Rothschilds, et al) - Worldwide Financial Domination
Henry Kissinger? - Multinational Political Puppeteer
Q of E - Roots to Thousand Year Old Wealth and Influence

as far as who really makes the world turn, i think the'yre many layers removed from these folks that we watch dance on tv news every day.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   

I highly doubt President Obama is the most powerful person. China and Russia have huge influence in the world. Heck even Kim Jong Il is tougher then Obama. I recall watching a video where President Kennedy boosted he was the most powerful man in the world. Look what happened to him.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Me.

And you.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by theuhstuf
Me.

And you.

...funny, when i opened this thread, i was singing, "and he grows a garden in the backyard by the fence - he's consuming what he's growing - nowadays its self-defense - he's gets out there in twilight zone sometimes when it just dont make no sense"...

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
There is no one powerful person in the world. The world is now multi-polar.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 27th Aquarius
Who do you think is the Most powerful person on Earth?

I was only able to find a baby pic of him.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/415072d2cd7e.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 23-11-2010 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Clark Kent is the most powerful person in the world.

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws."
- Mayer Amschel Rothschild

I have no idea who the single most powerful man in the world is, but I bet someone on the Board of Directors of The Bank for International Settlements might know.

edit on 11/23/10 by Sahabi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

The oldest male Rothschild obviously. Then an evil alien hybrid reptilian, then George H.W. Bush.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Slayer,you know that the hand that rocks the cradle
rules the world.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:05 AM
link   

edit on 24-11-2010 by Tamahu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
The Pope of course. Look at the countless photos of heads of states bowing, kissing his ring, masonic handshakes, etc.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
My first thought; Rothschild.

My second thought; The Queen of England. (Hey, she's ugly enough to be considered a man any day...)

My final answer; David Rockefeller.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
actually, i think its mcdonalds. they can singlehandedly determine the consumption of food and type of food for a huge percentage of the world's population. and they also have that really creepy clown.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
The most powerful person on this earth is yourself. You have the power to change the world. Most people look for others in regards to this sort of thing, but more people should realize that you and you alone have more power then you think.

A little self confidence goes a long way. Most people don't think they can change the world but it is possible. The only thing that is needed is a little bit of courage and belief in yourself.

edit on 11-24-2010 by CPYKOmega because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join