It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China and Russia Quit Dollar

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
Is it me, or is this another sign of WWIII?

I'm with you. To me it looks like a preparing for all the ancient enemies to unite. They have never loved us! China has the largest standing army on the planet, all they lacked was funds for carrying out. They have always seen things in the long term not the short as has Japan, whom we bombed not one city but had to make it 2 for good measure I donot believe they have forgotten this..
If the USA was under Chinese dictatorship we would still be paying any debt owed them they could not lose. They have nukes. Who loses in wars, usually those who run out of funds for the war. Right now all the USA allies are weakened in one way or another.

The true powers that be now days have no need for borders, country titles mean little to their comfort of wealth.
Maybe they have also been practicing a way to disarm nukes in the world for long enough to carry out a strike.
Countries have always changed hands it has been a long time since any large country has become under the dominance of another.
It seems possible that even Al Qaeda is a scam to distract and may be under its original leaders still the CIA.
Take a look at all that have moved operations to China...

"An important U.S. high-tech manufacturer is shutting down its American operations, laying off hundreds of workers and moving sophisticated equipment now being used to make critical parts for smart bombs to the People's Republic of China [PRC], Insight has learned." www.rense.com...

In my dream before 9/11 I saw the start of the Iraq war
I also saw a group of workers in orange overalls working under ground. There was an American overweight big white male in a suit and with him a Chinese man small and shadowed and a small I assumed Asian type man that stayed in the shadows all working together for some cause. The letter i which I believed stood for a country...and the number 137.
It is interesting because for me to see and know someone is Chinese in my dream was really odd, I woke and for the only second time in my life went downstairs at 1am or so in the morning and wrote it all down.

Anyway it may be time for New Rome to fall :-(

Hope i am all wrong of course.
edit on 24-11-2010 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-11-2010 by Char-Lee because: add info

edit on 24-11-2010 by Char-Lee because: same..

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
anyone notice how this hasn't been on a SINGLE MSM site/channel???
they are boasting today of massive gains all around... but i haven't seen a whisper of this anywhere, neither do i find anything in a google search apart from a couple of fringe sites and asian sites.

i think this is purposeful... what you are witnessing is propoganda and the corruptness of the MSM. biog gains today will allow for a massive drop tomorrow/friday in the dollar.

and i bet that is also why a lot of moves up happened today... big players moving out of the dollar/dollar dictated funds, sending the markets up??

thoughts? also if anyone can give me a source where it IS mentioned, enlighten me... but otherwise i tend to make A LOT from this ''inside'' information.

*edit
i also believe that dollar weakness driven STOCKS will also drop, despite the devaluation of the dollar tomorrow/friday
edit on 24-11-2010 by bevigilant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by bevigilant

It's because it is misinformation / along with people not knowing what they are talking about.

There is nothing going on here except for the yuan now trades as a pair with the ruble.

That is it.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

courtesy of Mr Poor Dumb Animals Henry Kiss(a$$)enger.

AMEN, my brother!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I follow the markets and the global economy. This should have happened ages ago. The american dollar should have crashed years ago. The only reason it's still around is because of corruption. China and Russia, have finally wisened up and realized that they're better off with their own currency. Even the canadian dollar is looking more promising than the american. It is time of the american dollar to die, it's been time for years. The ship can only sink for so long. But I believe there is too much corruption going on, for just china and russia to cause the dollar to crash. Something more signifigant has to occur. Not sure what that is yet. The american economy, is one giant bubble, every aspect of it. That bubble is not going to be popped from outside interference. It's going to implode on itself.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Dance4Life

There is nothing going on here except for the yuan now trades as a pair with the ruble.

Perhaps... perhaps not

reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

The american dollar should have crashed years ago. The only reason it's still around is because of corruption.

i cannot no admit dollar clans have played strongly, but, yea, Game goes forward to the End: curious Player takes a part in the Globe. that Player is Neither Russia nor China nor India

edit on 24-11-2010 by SarK0Y because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Uh Oh if this is true TS has just HTF I repeat TS has HTF!

WHAT ? =S

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
If china denounces the dollar, then this also means they denounce our debt to them also. China and russia probably went to the EURO, im not totally sure there, but i think that they did. If so, and we do not go to the EURO and all the other countries do, our money is worthless absolutely worthless. WE ARE NOW SCWD, bend over AMERICA, you are now finished. WE'RE FU#. So what happens now. Well , like my dad always said. One day the new garbage cans bottom will rust out and all the garbage will come falling out the bottom. Well, this day is almost here people. Time to buy a gun.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by idealord

Yes, you are correct I was not counting the Fed as a holder of US sovereign debt, because it is the national reserve bank.

In Australia the Reserve Bank of Australia is not privately owned but is part the Commonwealth of Australia, so here when sovereign debt is issued, it is the the Reserve Bank that issues it on behalf of the government.

I'm not aware of any other country where the Reserve Bank is privately owned, basically this means that the Fed effectively has more control of the US economy than the Federal government.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

One day the new garbage cans bottom will rust out and all the garbage will come falling out the bottom.

nicely done remark

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
OH, MY , GOD. WATCH THE VIDEO. This is really the worsed. www.youtube.com... WE ARE NOW SCRWD.
edit on 24-11-2010 by nite owl because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

Originally posted by RUSSO
reply to post by FermiFlux

Well, the pieces appear to be taking place on the world table.

What move will the U.S. play now?

The US has decided that the most prudent move is to Gate Rape its own citizens.

Only because we let them. If you had filed a UCC-1 and took control of the strawman, then the U.S. corporate policies would not apply to you. The "U.S." dollar is nothing more than a worthless piece of paper that acts as an IOU for the gold FDR took from the publics hands in 1933. You can accept for value and return for discharge, all of your debt. The "government" owes the public huge sums of "money" as a result of selling our natural resources to private factions. I could explain forever but people must do their own research to understand, in their own way, what has happened and how they can take action to correct it. No one but yourself is going to help you or do anything to save you. I am not sure why people are waiting for the "government" or anyone else to "help them", never gonna happen.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl
OH, MY , GOD. WATCH THE VIDEO. This is really the worsed. www.youtube.com... WE ARE NOW SCRWD.
edit on 24-11-2010 by nite owl because: (no reason given)

I love the guys word FRIENEMY'S LOL

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

War would seem the obvious answer.

Lucky for the US that the North Koreans are kicking off - although of course the North Koreans say that the Americans allies, the South strted it...

Wonder who's telling the truth?

I found it interesting that the news reported that North Korea shelled an island that is known to be inhabited by civilians.

There were 2 casualties - South Korean soldiers!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
More news to back up the fact that is now in process. www.youtube.com... PREPARE PEOPLE , PREPARE.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
i thought communism doesn't work?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dance4Life
reply to post by bevigilant

It's because it is misinformation / along with people not knowing what they are talking about.

That is it.

Best post in this thread.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Until we rebuild our industrial sector (manufacturing), the United States enters into isolationism and protectionism. Since the world economies are extremely unstable as a whole, I don't think our country has a choice in the matter. We separate ourselves from the free trade agreements, and then raise prices on imports from China and Russia.

We bring back our troops from Afghanistan and Iraq completely, and restock our military complex for the next five years. After Obama leaves office in 2012, we head straight into a Cold War or World War.

We invent something stronger than a nuclear weapon. Maybe a stealth version of a nuclear weapon. Who knows?

edit on 24-11-2010 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I don't think so.

I'm not over looking anything. This is an economic expansion into other markets, true, what I am challenging is the assertion that this denotes China and Russia are "Quitting the dollar". They're not, at least not yet. When China and Russia quit the dollar you'll see it in the Treasury market and the news will be everywhere.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Since 1913 the us dollar has lost OVER 95 percent of its buying power.
that is such a colossal theft its almost beyond calculation...

just 4 years ago we in Canada were at close to half a dollar now we are floating around par
has the Canadian dollar grown...?
NOPE

I don't see what is so hard to understand.

but hey if you bought gold or silver and held it even when it was in the 3 hundred range ...

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join