It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican Marines Reconstruct the Death of Don Alejo Garza

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Mexican Marines Reconstruct the Death of Don Alejo Garza

www.borderlandbeat.com

When Mexican Marines arrived at the San Jose Ranch, 15 kilometers from Victoria, Tamaulipas, the scene was bleak: The austere main house was practically destroyed by grenades and heavy gunfire.

Outside of the home, they found four bodies. Cautiously, and with their weapons drawn, the troops continued inspecting the exterior and found two more gunmen, wounded and unconscious, but alive.

Inside the house only one body was found, riddled with bullets and with two weapons by it's side. The body was identified as Don Alejo Garza Tamez, the owner of the ranch and a highly respected businessma
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
This was a 70 year old man who took on the Mexican drug cartels and fought to the death and he took some of them with him. Great story of courage and fortitude! And it exemplifies the meaning of: " better to die on your feet then live on your knees!"

I post this because I thought us Americans could use a little more of this kind of testicular fortitude as we watch our free country subjugated and emasculated before are very eyes and no one stands up.

As William Wallace said in Brave Heart: "All men die, But few men ever really live".

Rest in Peace Don Alejo Garza Tamez

www.borderlandbeat.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Another link
www.investors.com...
edit on 23-11-2010 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

your absolutely right, better to die on your feet that to live on your knees. stand your ground. No fear!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
This is ythe kind of news that gives men hope....Sad though it may be.... The actions of this lone hero,i hope will be a catalyst for all men.Evil exists because good men do nothing!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
And if they had taken his guns away..like they have in so many other places in the world....he would have been on his knees
Star and Flag

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
S & F . Great story, more people should stand-up for what they believe in. He stood his ground and is a hero, may Don Alejo Garza rest in peace. I am sure they will get the rest of this group that attacked and killed him. It is great he killed some of his attackers. Thanks for sharing this story, Todd

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

This guy is a true hero. He sent away the innocent bystanders and took his life in to his own hands. He stood up to these people even though he knew he would die. He is my definition of a true hero. He stood in the gap and said, I will not be driven from my home by evil men.

I hope others will take his example to heart.

The sad thing is, I have mentioned this to several people and they said, "so he still ended up dead." They don't understand why he is a shining beacon of hope. They would rather let the drug cartel have everything they worked for than give their life in defense of what they have.

SInce I have a small child I might not stand and fight this way. I have to admit that up front. However, I don't know if I could face my kid knowing I cowered and gav away everything. It is a great example but, how many of us could truly do it.
edit on 23-11-2010 by MikeNice81 because: Added a lot of stuff

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
He stand the ground,and NEVER BECOME CORRUPTED.THat IS THE LESSON. SOME PEOPLE SELL THEMSELVES THIS MEXICAN DIDNT.

new topics

top topics

join