It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indianapolis built a shrine to the masons and illuminati

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
did you see that big ass mosque they have? that things awesome isnt it? yeah indianapolis seemed to have a lot of masonic architecture. i think its cool. go to tulsa oklahoma lot of nice architecture there too.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

i was always under the impression that all obelisks were modeled after the ancient egyptians, and mean the same thing that those ones meant.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by thewholepicture

I don't get it? .. Scottish rite center.. they usually do look impressive, I once attended a lodge inside one, very impressive building.

But aside from the pictures of the Rite, I don't see anything else masonic? And Indianapolis didn't build the building.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

The West started capturing Obelisks from Egypt and dragging them back to show power and wealth .. which ever major city could get the biggest and best was considered the most powerful city in the West, as they could afford to drag back these obelisks.. This is why Rome has more than any other Western city. It's also why the United States built the Worlds largest.

I've never seen one in Masonry, I have seen ones with Masonic symbols on them.. and I think it's just because so many tales come from that area of the World, it goes with the desert theme some lodges adapt. Another symbol I see used a lot is the Sphinx.

I thought the architecture in Indianapolis is amazing.. I've been there numerous times and never stopped to see it

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

I was there years ago before I became a mason, and completely ignored the significance of these buildings. They are impressive to say the least. I do hope I get a chance to return. Thanks for the lesson on obelisks. I didn't know why they show up in cemetarys with masonic symbols. That does make sense.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
corethree.com...
corethree.com...

A Scottish Rite cathedral .... what a joke !

Thanks for posting the map. Now I know where to place the Masonic temple next time I'm playing SimCity.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by AJT345

so tell me sir, do you go both ways?

(I mean operative and speculative)
As of now,no.I plan to petition soon.Being a operative Mason and after finding a book that was my grandfathers,I have become very interested in Freemasonry.Thank you for your concern.from what I have learned so far [which is not much] applying these principles to my life will greatly benefit me as a man and overall my family as a Whole.Any advise would greatly be appreciated.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by AJT345

best thing I can tell you, is you might get more out of the symbology than most. My only regret is not doing it sooner. It's a life changer/helper. Please let me know how it turns out or if you have any questions.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I know a few free masons when i bump into them ill ask them about this
o and by the way the ones i know are pretty normal folks.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
My grandfather was a freemason.. i was to young to ask?..............
can anyone provide me with links About it

reply to post by buddybaney

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
To answer the question of a few posters wondering what the obelisk represents. It represents a phallus. The research material is out there about this.

posted on Apr, 23 2012 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by poloblack

It's always about the dick

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join