It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People sounds like Pupil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
People sounds like Pupil. A Pupil is a student. The Pupil's ultimate goal is to learn, and to not need the master anymore. Perhaps even, to surpass the master.

But people, people never learn. People not only do they not learn, but they always blame the master, and continue annoying the hell out of it. Thus, people are taxed.

When will people ever learn?

Why do me and you always call ourselves people, I thought me and you were human. When do me and you say, "33 humans died in Australia today"? Me and you always say "33 people, or 33 persons".

Notice how I didn't use the word "we" until now. As mentioned in my other thread, "we" is never me, we is everyone else but me, and everyone else, is just, everyone else.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Extra: Pee-ple sounds like pee. "I am going to go pee". "ok" "dont take too long"

Pupil sounds like puke. "Ew, I am going to puke" So being a pupil, is ewwyy, and makes you wanna puke, because you just never want to learn, and be independent from master huh?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I'm not trying to be an asshole, but judging from your name, you are probably really high right now.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by NaturalKnowledge

haha epic.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Posting from an Institution are "WE"?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Pupil........Pupa........(Latiin = Doll, apparently) is the life stage of some insects undergoing transformation.

Who is the lord of the flies?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic23
Pupil........Pupa........(Latiin = Doll, apparently) is the life stage of some insects undergoing transformation.

that is a damn good question.
I hope it's Darth, and not ME.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

sidenote/

I LOVE your Avatar.
Space Invaders, where's my Gat and Dog?

lol... hahaha

Maybe The Lord of Flies is a Space Invader, Interdimensional Traveler, set to pay a debt in this Karmic Universe. What if the Spear of Destiny is written on a Ring, a Ring that only One Eye can see, and nobody knows it but Mu and Me.
edit on 23-11-2010 by leira7 because: my head keeps clicking, wth... been throbbing all day long

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by leira7

Originally posted by Majestic23

that is a damn good question.
I hope it's Darth, and not ME.

Sith.....Hiss....Sir....Sirius....Osiris.......Serpent......sin.

Jedi....Jhedi....Mahdi....Jaweh....Jehuty.....Jesus...truth.

What is in a word?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Well if the pupil is also a people then the pupil probably possesses parents and progeny, those progeny or parent people could perhaps through practical patient perusal of said pupils ponderings bring about a position of people perfection
edit on 23-11-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by NaturalKnowledge

Maybe if you had been a better "pupil" then you would have a better grasp of the language you are trying to use.

It's "You and I", not "me and you".

top topics

join