It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50 Facts Concerning 9/11 that Point Away from the OS (The Facts Speak For Themselves)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I love how because the Gulf of Tonkin event occured and is true, that every other incident or event is now presumed to be secretly masterminded by the shadowy powers that be. And every news event is labeled FALSE FLAG!!! FALSE FLAG!!! the MSM is trying to trick you everyone..Your a just a sheep if you don't believe me!!! Sometimes I think that the members on ATS only see what they want to see and have a big problem with selective reading.
edit on 24-11-2010 by solids0be because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Wow...just wow! There is a ton of information here. I just read the first few lines of each post and I am blown away! The one that got me, and I am surprised that I never heard of it because I literally immersed myself in the papers after this attack, was the Israeli spy fact. I had no clue that this happened. To me, if that does not point to this event being known of before the attack...then what does?

S & F!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by solids0be

once a dirty cop always a dirty cop
have you ever been busted screwing someone over?
if yes, did they ever believe you again?
if they did believe again, did you screw them again?

remember burt reynolds in the longest yard?
football in the groin?
well the US is the groin
how many times will it take?

nothing personal
just sayin
it isn't just the Gof T
its EVERY military act of agression is suspicious and not as claimed/
and you forgot the USS LIberty and the Lavon afair in your opinion

ooopps.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MarshMallow_Snake

Yeah the van packed with passengers heading towards the bridge story was swept under the rug and pretty much ignored.The Israelis connection is so obvious here.There was no real investigation into this.Here's proof that there was a van packed with explosives and the van had a freaking sign on it of a plane diving into new york.
www.youtube.com...

Larry Silverstien has powerful Israelis tie!!..just another."coincidence" folks.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by solids0be
I love how because the Gulf of Tonkin event occured and is true, that every other incident or event is now presumed to be secretly masterminded by the shadowy powers that be. And every news event is labeled FALSE FLAG!!! FALSE FLAG!!! the MSM is trying to trick you everyone..Your a just a sheep if you don't believe me!!! Sometimes I think that the members on ATS only see what they want to see and have a big problem with selective reading.

What do you mean every news story? Also there was the lavon affair and uss liberty too. That makes me seriously question further acts of terror. It aint like the doubts on 911 are based on nothing. Between flight 93 which did not hit its mark and the mossad agents caught riding a van full of boom, that was one operation that was seriously botched.

Where there is smoke there is fire. Asking what else is a lie is a reasonable reaction. Were it really islamists who bombed american ships and military bases, or did mossad have a hand in it?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Holy crap Airspoon....how long did it take you to compose this? It's amazing. Not sure it's all right (so far, it looks to be though) but man.....I wish I could give you an ATS award or something instead of a star and flag. That hardly seems like a fair exchange.
But thank you. You are an inspiration (and reminder of how lazy I can be) for having done ALL that work.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Jon Gold wrote the list (and added it to a much longer article at the above link). I just copied his list (with his permission), did my own fact-checking, reformatted it for ATS, fixed a few outdated links and then added a foreword and afterword.

When I came across the original article, I though it was unique in that it summed a wealth of information that is generally not discussed all too often and that overwhelmingly points to a nefarious motive for not addressing this information by authorities, at least in my opnion.

While it took an absorbent amount of time to reformat and fact-check, the dedication, time and genious lies with Jon Gold, who basically did all of the work to make the information available in an interesting and readable format, which in turn, I just brought to ATS and added my own thoughts. Again, the credit goes to Jon Gold.

--airspoon

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

What do you mean every news story? Also there was the lavon affair and uss liberty too. That makes me seriously question further acts of terror. It aint like the doubts on 911 are based on nothing. Between flight 93 which did not hit its mark and the mossad agents caught riding a van full of boom, that was one operation that was seriously botched.

How the heck was the USS Liberty thing a conspiracy? Israel apologized for shooting the thing up and paid $$$ to the families of the crewmembers that were killed.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

I think you're being a bit modest. Even though you didn't write it, you still took the time to reformat it and link outside sources.
I liken this to a Composer leading his orchestra to play Beethoven. He might not have wrote it but he surely conducted it.

Still, it's a job VERY well done.

PS.So really....?...what's your position? You think 9-11 was an inside job?

You know what's so incredibly mind boggling (and numbing)? Bush got reelected. Sure it might've been helped by Diebold trickery but I still saw all the "Bush 04" bumper stickers on the cars.

So if this man still had supporters 3 years after all the controversy, does that mean Obama has a chance of re-election too? Man, please wake me when this political nightmare is over.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

after the 40 years of being lied to about the Uss liberty thats an odd question...
second

if they hadn't beeen busted by witnesses they would have used it like the Gulf of tonkin
the us would have gone to war on egypt, and israsel would be still howling with laughter
kinda proves the point C666 made no?
edit on 24-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by XxiTzYoMasterxX

Thanks! I will have to watch this when I get home as you tube is blocked here.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

How the heck was the USS Liberty thing a conspiracy? Israel apologized for shooting the thing up and paid $$$ to the families of the crewmembers that were killed.

Many people believe the USS Liberty to be a conspiracy because it doesn't take a genious to see that it was a failed false flag attack. They were clearly trying to send that ship to the bottom, leaving no survivors, though they underestimated the resolve, professionalism and sheer determiniation of American servicemen.

The Israel's conducted a prolonged attack by both sea and air. They straifed the deck, the life boats and they even napalmed the deck. You don't do this unless you are trying to leave no survivors. You would only napalm the deck to keep the sailors from firing the AAA or anti-ship munitions. In otherwords to keep people off the guns that threaten your attack, which this ship wasn't armed nor was it firing back at the attackers.

Then, you have the US calling off a rescue mission, which is unprecendent. Never before in our history has a rescue mission been called off for an American Navy vessel under attack.

The Israelis try to say that they confused it with an Egyptian vessel, though the witnesses seem to think different and it doesn;t take a rocket scientist to see that this probably wasn;t the cvase, considering the humongous American flag, one of the only defenses that ship had. Not to mention that it was a crystal clear day.

Then, the Israelis were jamming American radio frequincies so the ship couldn't immediately radio for help. Acoording to both the survivors and the huge American flag waving on a bright day, this ship was not mistaken for an Egyptian vessel.

You then have the fact that apparently the Israelis were flying unmarked jets (according to the sailors), were clearly targeting the sailors, along with the vessel and the life boats, for hours on end. If it wasn't for good old American perseverance and a Soviet Navy vessel, that ship would be at the bottom and presumably the authorities would have blamed it on the Egyptians or Arabs.

I won't go into the reasons that the Israelis may have wanted us to enter their war (as they apparently did need us for back up and wrecked those chances by striking the Egyptians first), as it isn't really relevant here.

What is relevant here is that apparently false flag attacks have happened on the US before and the USS Liberty is sort of a cut-away that gives us a look into how it happens.

The question that we should be asking, is if the vessel would have been sent to the bottom, would Israel have apologized or would the Egyptians have been denying it? Because their were survivors and witnesses (Soviets), the Israelis had to apologize and use the excuse that it was mistaken identity, which it clearly wasn't. One missile or torpedo strike and then realizing the vessel was American, I could maybe see. However, not a sustained attacked (over hours) against a modern US Navy vessel in crystal clear daylight with a huge flag while American radio freqs were jammed, all the while napalming the decks and straifing the lifeboats.

If a false flag could happen then (Gulf of Tonkin too), then it could surely happen in 2001 also, only that they would have had more time to plan accordingly and learn from the lessons of before.

--airspoon
edit on 24-11-2010 by airspoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Wow, that is probably one of the most comprehensive lists of information about 9/11 that I've ever seen. Thanks for posting; i'm definitely saving this page.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   
And for more truth about 9/11 you should listen to this interview with Dr. Judy Wood:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Doesn't matter...its the Joos!!!11!

Call it Trebor's Theorem - the longer a specific topic is discussed in Conspiracy Discussion Boards, the greater the odds that said topic event will eventually be blamed on Israel.

Facts or the actual events of any given occurance mean nothing so long as Israel can be blamed for it.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
Saving the page, thanks Airspoon and Jon.
second ( what else can be said here?)

PS the facts speack so loud, I gotta wear sunglasses on my ears
edit on 23-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

Make sure you keep a pair for your eyes so the glaring iniquities don't blind you though.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451

Call it Trebor's Theorem - the longer a specific topic is discussed in Conspiracy Discussion Boards, the greater the odds that said topic event will eventually be blamed on Israel.

Whilst I hold the classic CT view of the USS Liberty affair you got a star off me for that one

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Thank you, Airspoon. I was starting to get somewhat discouraged by the team of nitwits here picking apart this or that theory about what happened that fateful day, and then you come along with this masterpiece. Their motivation for defending the bullsh*t OS is irrelevant now because it's bigger than all of them. Each and every day we chip away at the veneer of lies that have been told by our own government. It's not important right now to point any fingers or accuse one group or another, but rather push for a NEW investigation. If we keep their feet to the fire with thoughtful, extensive posts like this, the truth will come out in spite of their attempts to block it. I still believe in Divine providence. I still believe that they never realized how powerful the internet can be when it comes to spreading the truth. Fooling the public is not as easy as it used to be.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by trebor451

Where there's smoke, there is usually fire. Had the Liberty incident been the result of the Chinese, then the Chinese would be mentioned. The fact is that Israel targeted the Liberty and her sailors and just because it was Israel, not the Chinese, doesn't mean that we can't or shouldn't bring it up.

You could honestly use that same logic about so-called "terrorism" and Islam (or even McDonald's and fat kids). The more people speak about or toss around the idea of "terrorism", the more likelihood that Islam will be blamed.

--airspoon

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I say, what an excellent post, well done in compiling all this information, I have read lots regarding this, quite a few facts I never knew were sitting right there all laid out nicely for me. An incredible amount of information to read through, I have skimmed a bit but shall go back to the start with a nice cup of tea.

Well done and great job.

Peace,

Seq

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join