It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50 Facts Concerning 9/11 that Point Away from the OS (The Facts Speak For Themselves)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by hdutton
Great post. Thank you for the info. Always looking for more info on this subject.

Some who know me say I have put too much attention into the events of 9 / 11.
I have a lot of other info, but not near as organized.

The only problem which I can find with compiding all the info we can find is: what real good will come of it?

Unless and until someone with a SPINE aquires a position which can bring about the prosecution of a proper investigation AND the prosecution of those involved, not only in the events but also the cover-up, nothing close to justice can be expected with any other aspects involving this government.

Start at home. BE the change you want to see in the world. The world is what you make it. Think globally act locally. These may be cliches but they are not untrue.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by monkeySEEmonkeyDO

Not quite sure why that was removed. It was just a bunch of "S&F" and "
" .... Anyway, I was just trying to say that I love this thread.. lol

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
reply to post by trebor451

Please address the OP. You have picked a tangential point to spin off your self aggrandizing tactic of ridiculing the messenger, instead of investigating the merits of the message.

-

Since you are obviously not paying attention, I was addressing a specific post in this thread. When ATS terms and conditions begin to restrict responding to specific posts, then I will take your suggestion in consideration.

In the meantime, the fact that YOU cannot dispute MY post is yet more evidence that this whole Truther mashup is nothing but comic relief, as I said.

As far as the OP is concerned, it is yet another compilation of personal opinion, out of context commentary and pure unadulterated ignorance, merely articulated in a list format. The fact that you and the others in this thread are all drooling and getting all excited like a teenager in his first peep show about it is, yet again, comic relief.

In short, there is no merit in the message.

kix

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
This is my first star and flag in ATS, I never give em, but this is fantastic.

Now the more important thing on these kinds of events is to think:

Who could pull this off?
Who Benefits from it ?
What accomplishes in the long run?

The answers are frightening, because they point to the most powerful people, and this thread gives tons of info on the gears that allowed this tragedy to happen. 2 Weeks ago I stood at ground Zero, and even for me as a non American citizen, it was sad to see such a tragedy have no accountable people for it to happen.

Great info, thanks for your time and effort.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by monkeySEEmonkeyDO

They screwed up their top priority (creating a reason to invade countries) for no reason (just that they were stupid) but did all the rest flawlessly to such a degree that about every expert in the world is fooled by it. You sure can believe that is how it went but its a bit out there IMO.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
I haven’t gone through all the list but many of the ones I have are filled with ‘Youtube’ and ‘conspiracy website’ evidence. Basically more BS evidence.

Speculation #18

Different pieces of evidence have been destroyed or is being withheld from the public.

From your own link.

The taping began before noon on Sept. 11 at the New York Air Route Traffic Control Center, in Ronkonkoma, on Long Island, where about 16 people met in a basement conference room known as "the Bat Cave" and passed around a microphone, each recalling his or her version of the events a few hours earlier.

Since when is this a proper way to obtain evidence?
Have you ever heard of authorities gathering witnesses into a room and passing around a microphone?

To use the mindset of the CT believers:
Since this one piece is factually wrong your entire post is also wrong and must be ignored.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Unless and until someone with a SPINE aquires a position which can bring about the prosecution of a proper investigation AND the prosecution of those involved, not only in the events but also the cover-up, nothing close to justice can be expected with any other aspects involving this government

That quote sums it up for me.

I am sitting on the fence with this subject only because I don't want to get dragged through the dirt with my views. However as a scientist, an engineer and a geek I have to ask one question:

"How the hell did many laws, patterns, practices and accepted peer reviewed research get totally blown out of the water on that specific day?

Seriously, did the entire laws of physics and the generations engineering facts (developed through those sciences and practices) get nullified on that particular day?"

This is what is being asked of us, forget about all the other points, theories and accusations out there - ask yourself a simple question:

If so many other institutions, bodies and individual scientists, engineers and researchers are saying the official story does not hold up to fact, why did those 3 buildings defy the laws of physics, of engineer facts and proven practices and literally crumble on their own foot print on that fateful day?"

People lost their lives and that tragedy marks everyone around the world who witnessed the tragedy in one way or another but seriously, if they had done a better job of the story people would have believed them.

But to expect people to believe something that does not agree with any of the basic scientific facts is laughable but to then watch, over a number of years the story being twisted and then facts being put out that contradict everything in the known world is just astonishing.

Had they elaborated a little and said something like

"various charges were set in the buildings over a number of months by the terrorists and then the planes were flown into the towers, in conjunction with a remotely triggered detonation, ala demolition-101 style"

I am pretty sure many more people would have believed the OS and not the BS that it really is at the moment. That is my opinion above, I believe it was a series of failings, some collusion by the government, but mostly failings, nefarious agency tactics etc that caused the events on that day.

So I refer to the above quote again...either way the truth needs to be told, even if it has little impact on the world anymore.

May truth and those people rest in peace.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Very nice!

I love to see a post like this on the home page of ATS because it helps wake up some new people to the fact that 9/11 was an inside job - there is simply no doubt once you look at the evidence. 99% of those that defend the government's story are being paid to do so and you can easily tell because they also tell you that Chemtrails aren't real too. LOL

The American people are waking up though so that's the good news. Most no longer believe in the government fairy tale on 9/11 anymore just like most don't believe that Oswald killed JFK. Most people around the world now realize that we have very bad men in the US government that are capable of just about any amount of evil.

Keep spreading the truth on ATS and facebook. Go get 5,000 friends on facebook and spread these ATS articles. They can't stop us all!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
To:
The critics on 911 truth,
and this thread:
You are a necessary part of the investigation.
Without your constant testing, which forces rejection of the stuff that deserves to be rejected,
we would NEVER get to the stuff that survives.
we owe YOU for that service.

The only thing I would ask is PLEASE keep in mind this:

At some point in the face of an overwhelming dirth of unanswered questions that truly should have answers,
and in the face of the things 911 investigators have proven as solid fact, and in the face of the government
and company being proven to be operating in total dishonesty, and with a complete lack of jurisprudence, you have to face the facts, or you become part of the cabal that is destroying America and everything America stands for. at that point they should at least begin to pay you for your time.

Please keep an open mind,
and please
keep up the good work
Liberty needs the hearts, minds, and shoulders of EVERY son and daughter
to be thrown against the wheel
at this time
DENY IGNORANCE
A place like ATS can not function without you, and without you the truth will NOT be found.

yours in truth
Dan
edit on 24-11-2010 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I think this fits the zeitgeist just right.
Please check it out, spread it and feel free to comment. Now is the time for people to rise again!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Note to O P:

Just ran across this and thought it might make for a little light entertainment.

I did not see anything related to it in your list, but thought it might be of some interest.

www.granddelusion.com...

Also, to spookfish: I am sorry but some times I get lost easily. Could you expound upon your comment about my starting at home !!
I would hope there was nothing personel intended. I think this is all I should say on this subject.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Very impressive compilation of 'truth'.
Overwhelming.
Subpoenas?
DOJ?
NXT.....
Spoon

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

The truth movement has made a breakthrough with their buildingwhat.org... add campaign.
Ironic that the empotion card makes the breakthrough, since the "debunkers" have played with the emotion card for years to spin the world around that conspiracy theories disgrace the 911 families and 1st responders...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

I haven't read though all of the thread but will do so in the next couple of days I want to commend you on putting this together and taking the time to create this amazing piece of evidence.It's pieces like this that makes ATS #1.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
What hasn't been answered is "who masterminded the details of all of the 911 sequences?". It was not Cheney nor Bush. Who has the authority to commit such a global scale crime and get away with it? The listed 50 facts don't include that information. Are you saying it was Mossad? Does that mean the Israeli prime minister? I doubt it. According to Eric Jon Phelp, it was the last black pope Hans Kolvenbach who ordered it. Mysteriously though, he resigned his post untimely in a clouded circumstances. The position was supposed to be permanent until death.

The most unholy creatures may have been sitting in the most holy places, even now.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
This kind of thing is nothing new. Just look to the Tonkin bay incident, USS Liberty and it is even well documented that they had prior warnings about the impending attack on pearl harbor. They are not done with Iran friend, so we are just getting started. They just gotta get rid of Obama and the others who stand in their way. Which is not hard with Murdoch on your side. They may have overstepped their bounds this time though as many millions are waking to the reality of our situation.
edit on 24-11-2010 by Donkey_Dean because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by notsoperfect

CIA!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
If this stunning wall of clearly laid out evidence doesn't make you question those responsible, nothing will. Like a festering wound that will not heal, 9/11 needs to be reopened and finally solved as who truly orchestrated it. Alot of dirt has been tossed on this stuff but it is time to reevaluate the evidence.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by wonderboy2402

That wont happen!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I call this thread a MASTERPIECE!

Why Main Stream Media Journalists/Reporters don't take a closer look into Above Top Secret Website and on these TONS of FACTS?

I want see this in TV News headline!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join