It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

50 Facts Concerning 9/11 that Point Away from the OS (The Facts Speak For Themselves)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Sort of hard to deny when it is all laid out there in 50 individual segments for all to see.

Great job OP of compiling and presenting. Hopefully this thread will be a nice reference guide for people who need to learn about the truths of 9/11.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Very interesting. Do not like all of it, but good.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Excellent compliation of material. Many of these are known to me, but I've skimmed across some new
material to research.

Thank you!

P.S. Someone already mentioned the trillions 'misplaced' by the DoD prior to Sept.11th. Although some
will say the trillions cannot be linked to 9/11, I'm certain that a complete investigation (if ever) would reveal
that most (if not all) of that money was used to fund the attacks and pay off certain individuals for their
silence.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:16 AM
link   
Thank you verry much Airspoon for this incredible list of facts.
This is going to take me days maybe weeks to read it but I will.
More serious reply's comming when i'm done with this.
THNX!

- Tim

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Thank you so much for creating this excellent compilation of facts.

Education is the key to bringing out the truth.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

What do you think of the fact that George W Bush saw the first plane flying into the first tower in his limo before entering the school? This according to the words out of his own mouth on national TV. We all know what we were doing on 9/11/2001 when we heard the news, and so did Bush. What does that tell you?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
omg this is incredible airspoon, i can almost smell the smoke.

S&F

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:14 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

This is a great post airspoon, I can tell you took time preparing it (i've been working on a post for a topic i'm interested in on microsoft word for a few days now). Contributors like you are the reason I signed up for this site. I wish there were more.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
... they can't even get an answer to the missing trillions from the DoD's budget.

There it is! The classic "self licking ice-cream cone". It never has to be debunked because it debunks itself.

Seriously. This is someone simply repeating, by rote, something they heard or read on some web site. Absolutely no thought whatsoever has gone into what that comment means. No thought whatsoever. No critical thinking skills on display here - heck, no thinking skills, critical or otherwise, on display. This is the most perfect example of why the Truther movement is nothing but and will remain nothing but comic relief in our lifetime.

"Missing trillions". Beautiful!

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by trebor451

Please address the OP. You have picked a tangential point to spin off your self aggrandizing tactic of ridiculing the messenger, instead of investigating the merits of the message.

-----

Airspoon... I sincerely appreciate the time and effort you continuously put forth in order to bring high level content and discussion to the scene.

I can honestly say that through watching ATS, your posts are some of the most influential on the 9/11 topic - which is the most important topic of this coming decade.

Thank you.

ETA: The thing that baffles me most, is that people will trust the Cheney/Halliburton disaster machine over common sense and critical thinking.

Ever since Kennedy, this country has been infiltrated by neocon fascist madmen. Actually, to be correct, it goes back much further to who controls our money supply - and therefore us. When viewed objectively, history shows a coherent trail of infiltration and corruption into the United States by the most ruthless cartels on the planet... going back to Rome, of course. Sorry, starting to rant now

edit on 24-11-2010 by beebs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Simply stunning! If you only get 1 applause for this you have been robbed.

Personally I don't understand why there is even any debate on this issue here on ATS anymore. The evidence is overwhelming and you have shown your dedication to the truth with this magnificent collection of research.

Where this thread will work best for me is as a bright shining lighthouse to which I can direct the attention of my non-conspiratorial friends. In that regard I feel this is as important as any of the 911 or NWO documentaries such as Freedom to Fascism, Loose Change, zeitgeist etc.

If this thread was a book the pages would be so well thumbed as to begin to fall out.

Much respect

Spook

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
This guy predicted osama bin laden would be blamed for an attack on us in June of 2001. He broadcasted on his radio show that get ready to be attack soon something funny is happening .. His radio prediction aired on June 28 2001 this guy was murdered by the govt in November of 2001 2 months after 911 Heres the link!!!! Please watch it . I posted this on the forums but no one flagged it or stars?????????

Link

www.youtube.com...

edit on 24-11-2010 by Interfacer because: adjustment

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 24-11-2010 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
What is going on today??? Do people really not know????? Its soo evident that there is much more quetions then answer on 911 and no one cares!!!!! Are they afraid to know????? Can they not handle it?????? Or did the media brainwash them into thinking 911 Truthers are nuts!! Well maybe you guys need to watch our men and women jumping off the buildings again cowards of the American government that are covering this up will go to hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

edit on 24-11-2010 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   
If 9/11 was orchestrated to invade Iraq and Afghanistan, why didn't they fabricate evidence that would directly incriminate those countries? What was the point of fabricating evidence that the hijackers came from Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Egypt and Lebanon?

Just a fact that points away from an inside job.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Interfacer

Ow! Why so loud? No one likes being shouted at.

Bill Cooper was a great man but you are preaching to the converted. I'd be amazed if the vast majority of ATSers haven't done their Cooper stint years ago. I'm glad for you that you've found him though.

You should also remember that later in his life Cooper came to question much of what he had believed. He couldn't be sure that he wasn't an unwitting disinfo agent.

RIP Bill Cooper, a great American, a great human being.

edit on 24-11-2010 by spookfish because: Now there's no caps I can read the post and reply re bill cooper

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Great post. Thank you for the info. Always looking for more info on this subject.

Some who know me say I have put too much attention into the events of 9 / 11.
I have a lot of other info, but not near as organized.

The only problem which I can find with compiding all the info we can find is: what real good will come of it?

Unless and until someone with a SPINE aquires a position which can bring about the prosecution of a proper investigation AND the prosecution of those involved, not only in the events but also the cover-up, nothing close to justice can be expected with any other aspects involving this government.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

9/11 was done for a whole raft of reasons. The NWO never takes action for just one or two reasons. This is something they are absolute masters of. If only they would use their minds, efforts, resources, and energy for good we'd already have banished disease and poverty and be colonising the moon and mars.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-
If 9/11 was orchestrated to invade Iraq and Afghanistan, why didn't they fabricate evidence that would directly incriminate those countries? What was the point of fabricating evidence that the hijackers came from Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Egypt and Lebanon?

Just a fact that points away from an inside job.

Thats a pretty lame question... The fact is that our government DID blame a small group of primitive people in Afghanistan, when in FACT is was actually funded and directed by others (Saudi Royal Family for example). THEY are the ones who fabricated the evidence that points to a certain group, not us. The fact that REALITY actually points to the Saudi Royal Family, and the Israeli Intelligence (Mossad) only proves that our government was completely unable to fabricate good enough lies to cover the truth.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join