It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO /council of governors and revelations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
i wanted to start a thread on revelations and the NWO. i have found "what i believe to be" multiple references to the united states and its destruction and collapse leading to the start of the downfall of the NWO. if i get enough views and positive responses i might choose to start throwing some of my information up. however, i am reluctant to start a thread that will get me the wrong kind of attention from fellow ATSers.

if you have any input on revelations reffering to the NWO post up!

edit on 23-11-2010 by WJjeeper because: typing sucks

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by WJjeeper

I have theories on Revelations which perhaps amount to the same thing- I've been expounding them in various threads.
First, I see in ch6 a great world crisis, combining elements of disease, famine, and war.
Then Revelation portrays the rise of the "Beast", which I identify with a state that dominates the world with the help of others.
I've suggested that this "Beast" would be able to rise to popularity and power on the strength of leading the world into recovery from the crisis of ch6.
I think some of the ways that people have been speculating about a NWO could fall into line with that outline.

NB Four Horsemen
Beast from the sea- a world-state

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
OK .............the US seems to be famously absent from revelations, suggesting that it is no-longer at world power at thst stage.

The Beast, Babylon and the Anti-Christ seem to be the Vatican, Pope and the revived Roman Empire - who are followers of Lucifer, what I have never really understood is - just what is this Yahwe character that sets up the Jews as players in this strange drama?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
theres no way the vatican is the new babylon... when john was talking about the new babylon he was reffering to it being the trade hub of the world (as babylon was then). shall i go on?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
I personally think that the leader of the NWO / the Beast is the one commanding the IMF.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Revelation 17:12 states: And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Its interesting that the board of governors is comprised of 10 governors. Also, the country in a state of emergency and under current DHS/FEMA emergency plans is comprised of 10 "FEMA" zones. Perhaps each governor would be assigned control of one zone?

You can really point to any number of scenarios with Revelations, but I do find this aspect of it to be very coincidental and deserves some consideration.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
As this thread will only be as subjective as the minds of its posters possible limits anyhow, here goes a few of my own thoughts on NWO and the Revelations. First, new babylon will consist of the newly acquired territories of the NWO, second the Beast is the Holy Roman Empire, lastly the anti-christ is not something I can describe as I honestly have clue about the anti-christ nor what to(time must take its course, and cycles must happen as everything in the most basic end is constantly moving and changing as well.). Before I expand further let me atleast explain the above and my conclusions.
NEW BABYLON
Think about for a second, why wouldnt all of the NWO territories not be considered new babylon would it not be the world's major hub of goods, personnel, etc. All of those areas will be subject to the beast, the antichrist, the devil, and the beast system as well(this is the mark of the beast and its tracking and control mechanisms to totally control all of its subjected and WILLINGLY citizens.) would this not be considered New Babylon.

THE BEAST

Yes many probably will disagree fine, those that have eyes will see and those that have ears will hear. At the height and soon fall of the Roman Empire they morphed from the very visible Roman Empire to the Holy Roman Empire an establishment built on Elites for elites to manipulate money, politics, land, titles, royalty, and religion. Now not as visible as the Roman Empire and able to now able to do anything its desire and not be held accountable for very is done in the shadows nowadays. What other beast can maintain its followers and drastically change its holy principle, scripture, morals, examples and way of life.....hmmmm.

I might add some more later or actually finally make my own first thread as well. But remember this the Wilderness talked of in the bible in Revelations is the areas not controlled by the NWO or considered dead zones or buffers between territories. This wilderness is the only place true followers of God will congregate as this is the only option other than death for people who refuse the mark of the beast. Even in the worst times should people be given the option to choose God before the Final scenario and following judgment eras. Even in the worst conditions should followers of the Lord try to live their best by example to others as works display more than mere words. Always have faith in the Lord and be sound and wise.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParanoidMike

Revelation 17:12 states: And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Its interesting that the board of governors is comprised of 10 governors. Also, the country in a state of emergency and under current DHS/FEMA emergency plans is comprised of 10 "FEMA" zones. Perhaps each governor would be assigned control of one zone?

You can really point to any number of scenarios with Revelations, but I do find this aspect of it to be very coincidental and deserves some consideration.

exactly, now when you read the bill... do you notice ANY mention of the president of the united states? no, the only mention of the president is where obama signed the bill. it states that the 10 govs. shall meet with the DOD and the DHS to make decisions. obama signed this bill and when he did so, he signed ALL of his and any presidents power away during time of national disaster.

and these horns wich thou sawest shall hate the whore (which i predict to be the united states) they shall eat her flesh (means consuming all of what is left) and burn her with fire (kinda obvious). for god hath put it into their hearts to fulfill his will--- i thought we were one nation, under god, indivisible with liberty and justice for all.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by WJjeeper
theres no way the vatican is the new babylon... when john was talking about the new babylon he was reffering to it being the trade hub of the world (as babylon was then). shall i go on?

The city of Rome was often alluded to as ' Babylon' and the 'Beast system' (the vaticans rule over the kings of the earth) lasted for 'time, times and half a time' or 1260 yrs, - from the decree of Justinian', up until the deposing of the Pope by the Jesuits via Napoleon - since then the only game in town has been the NWO.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
lets move on to the whore babylon.

1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
- yes, the united states fornicates with the kings of the earth. thibk of all the backroom deals that are done, and all the trading our country does.... not just with a few countries, but with the world.

3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns. the scarlet beast you read of is Satan. the US does in fact sit on satans back, gay marriage, alcaholism, immorality, rape, murder, and blah blah. yep, america is the center of sin. and we do it all in gods name!

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication: the country is beautiful, dressed up nicely so it looks so beautiful and glamorous to the rest of the world. it has evidence of its wealth everywhere you look.

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration. kind of interesting as our country is supposed to be founded in the name of god by christian founding fathers. yet our country as stated earlier is the center of sin.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
17:18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

posted on Dec, 7 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
sorry i havent posted for a while, been busy working and crap. ive seen some strange things going on in my town (i live in a small town with about 2000 people) ive seen a lot of gov. law enforcement presence, we hired 2 new cops so now we have a total of 11 sheriffs (in a town with 2000 people) and 6 highway patrols. the USFS just purchased what they call "forest recon vehicles" which are lifted Jeep JKs on 35" tires, rock crawler suspension, and all the 4x4 goodies ive wanted on my jeep. there are about 5 of these in my area... all tree cops. ive seen undercovers all over the place... i even followed one on accident lol.

i live in an area with bountiful natural resources, and power plants all in a very remote location. this has nothing to do with revelations. just thought it was kind of weird we just suddenly got a hardcore platoon size LEO squad, like they are preparing for martial law?

on another note, anyone been reading their bibles lately? find anything crazy in revelations that refers to the NWO? post up!

new topics

top topics

join