It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check this out...Gwen Stefani video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
If you go to the 2:28min mark and pause it you'll see two questions on the clip board.

1. Are you a member of a royal family?
2. Do you set your watch a little fast?

I don't know if some of you know but in certain secret societies they put their watch 5min ahead to symbolize being 5min "ahead" of the population.

What do you all think?

www.youtube.com...#!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 27th Aquarius

I don't know if some of you know but in certain secret societies they put their watch 5min ahead to symbolize being 5min "ahead" of the population.

Does this tie into the whole "being fashionably late" idea?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
yea lol
just trying to be fashionably late as well :-p

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Do hedgehogs live in hedges?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

I've always put my watches and clocks ahead (only my own wristwatch, work radio and alarm clocks) by 7 minutes, I started doing it as a young girl. Any royal blood in my past is minor and I'm not in line for any thrones, unless Queen of the Harpies is vacant.

No doubt it means little. Bazinga!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Well, let's see...

She's pretty normal, like most people. Can't come up with ideas, or she has ideas, but can't get them down on paper. A mysterious organization offers her help, promising success beyond her wildest dreams, she accepts, filling out a form with strange questions and signing her name in several places on what appears to be a lengthy contract. When she asks "How much do I owe you?" she's informed "Oh, you just pay when you're finished." she asks "When will I be finished?" Rather than getting an answer, she's suddenly launched into a sexually charged music video that's rife with the usual occult/Illuminati symbolism (Wow, look at that eye makeup!). In this world, she doesn't even have to write lyrics, instead they appear like magic, written by the invisible hand of the Illuminati.

She's selling her soul to the Illuminati, in exchange for fortune and fame, isn't it obvious? She just better hope she's not around when the glitz and glamour fade away and they come to collect on her "bill".

I could be completely wrong, but once you start looking for these things they're hard to ignore, even if they are all in your head, lol.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by T3hEn1337ened

That's what I saw. She hasn't put out a song that I could listen to, but the video was an interesting "story" WHen you go into it looking for its meaning. As so the song its self I thought it sounded like one of Lady Gagas tunes. Of course I can't make a real comparison because i have only heard her stuff a few time when it was posted here on ATS in threads about symbolism.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
I know many many people who put their watch 5mins ahead. I find it really disturbing. Its just people who are so obssesed by time that believe in doing this they will never be late.

I reckon half the population put their watch / clock 5mins ahead. Its a sad little obssesion that affects many people and by putting a silly little thing like this in the video , people who do this and see it mentioned in the video think they are something special.

time is not real. it does not exsist.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   
Do not let time be your enemy. Time accompanies you through life. Use time to cherish the happy moments in life. Do not be a slave to time. Keep you watch set as it is.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi

Does this tie into the whole "being fashionably late" idea?

people put it 5mins ahead so they won't be late. this never works because they know it is five mins ahead and then they think they have always five mins to play with. very silly.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
I know many many people who put their watch 5mins ahead. I find it really disturbing. Its just people who are so obssesed by time that believe in doing this they will never be late.

Well heck, since I've been known to put my clock ahead, I might as well take a swing at this. I'm not obsessed with time. I don't care if people are a few minutes late. The establishment, on the other hand, is so obsessed with time that if someone is late they will be judged as lazy, disorganized, and less of a person than those who are on time/early.

Anyone who's in college or a competitive job environment ought to know this. If you're late to too many classes, you can be booted from a class, just as if you're late to work, or to a meeting, you could lose your job.

So why do I set my clock ahead? 'Cause I'm in college, I'm habitually late, and doing so helps keep me on time. I'm still late on occasion, but it makes me jump a little before remembering that I have a few extra minutes. It's easy to call me obsessed if you don't have to function in a highly competitive environment or if you're always on time anyway. I'm terrible at organizing time, I work slowly, and I'm always running late. If my brain is 5 minutes behind and my clock is 5 minutes ahead, I figure they balance out. When I can set my brain 5 minutes faster, I will, but until then I need the clock just to survive.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
It is worth noting that madonna and gwen stefani are related through a common great grandfather i believe.

Also, the last name 'ciccone' - madonnas last name, is a popular sicilian mafia family name.

food for thought.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Members of different secret societies set their watches a few minutes ahead.

When the Skull and Bones do it, they refer to standard time as "barbarian time" and the time 5 mintues ahead as "Skull-and-Bones time."

There is a rumor that George W. Bush conducted his swear-in ceremony 5 minutes early to correlate with Skull-and-Bones time.

There is also "war time" which was used during World War II. It means that clocks are always one hour ahead of standard time regardless of daylight savings.

There is also "peanut-butter-jelly time," which is a song by the Buckwheat Boyz.

edit on 27-11-2010 by vcwxvwligen because: added penubudajeleh time

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I think that whenever somebody brings up a singer for symbology, they are thinking Free Publicity.

That's all we've provided here.

~Keeper

new topics

top topics

join