It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People are "waking up" though seriously!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by NaturalKnowledge

Im going to play devils advocate here and say that most people that I have run into are bonafied misinformed people... which in the end, end up being Disinfo Agents... I'm talking about 95% of people that form opinions about conspiracy theories.

They have never done their own homework... more of the fact that they have excepted a biased opinion if not have one. You have to dig deep and connect the dots...

The same goes for ATS... You have to connect the dots... as many here I've seen don't

Most people havent realized yet that the ultimate conspiracy is that everything we do and don't do is part of it...

You start to realize that the Freemasons, NWO, Illuminati are all just 1% of the bigger picture... knowing this gets you no closer to solving anything... If anything it opens up other questions.

as for people, I'm happy they're at least talking about it... I just hope they don't spread false information to others... which probably has already happened.

Fox

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   
People I see are afraid of the truth, they don't want to hear it, they rather live in their fairy tale land of lies and broken dreams.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I've always been part of a spiritually conscious evironment.

Know most of these things for long time.

But I've been wondering if you go through stages? call it stages of awakening.

for me it was like a bumpy ride. first you realize how vast the world is in all its perceptions,then you doubt yourself,then start connecting the dots for urself,ect... like hectic identity crisis

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by skepticalofskeptics
I notice younger people, people in their teens and 20s much more likely to believe in a variety of CTs than people that age did in my generation. In fact I was stunned to find out how many of my daughter's friends were at the very least extremely skeptical of official theories - many were adherents of what are classed as conspiracy theories also.

I have always maintained that just ONE GENERATION is all we need to enact the needed change, provided it includes the sons and daughters of those in power, so that the cut can go all the way to the root and source, and even salvation for the wealthy and powerful could still be available, there is still time for everyone to undergo a shift..

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by googolplex
People I see are afraid of the truth, they don't want to hear it, they rather live in their fairy tale land of lies and broken dreams.

Then they dont even know the meaning of fear, yet..

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
i rember when i lost my mind . for me it was the most liberating freeing experience ever . all at once i relized silly and conditiond i was . i felt like i just saw the end of briliant movie were evrything suddenly makes sence. and boost of courage bravado that i never knew i was on cloud 9 completely out of mind . it nice to read other acounts becuse in my own little world its im the only one like this so please if you wanna talk more about it
-jplaysguitar

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by jplaysguitar

Looks to me like everyone is starting to begin to grok something and that lines of reasoning and of spirit are converging in a shift in conscious awareness and understanding, that it has at least begun. Wonferful!

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by NaturalKnowledge
A suburb of Los Angeles. I've met a few, but a few is like 10,000% more than before.

you are living in the zombie mecca those people out there do not want to be woken up... not to bring politics into this really but as soon as I read 'California' I had a laugh at that one. But in all actuality I think the economic pinch and this new show by Jesse Ventura is reaching some people, it's kinda funny even though I was glad to be at a very large family gathering yesterday and I could not help but overhearing that show brought up on several occasions. So many are engrossed in the TV and Reality shows ect but on this level I have not seen before people are starting to suspect something... it's a good thing he is doing I am pretty sure.

let their worlds crumble a little more... the inner city folks really have no conception of how bad the rest of the country is doing outside of our beltway/inner city areas.

and stay as far away from California as you possibly can, it already is WWZ out there !

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxStriker

Most peopel do not wake up until it happens to them. They are led to understand that police and gov are there for you, but in reality they are probably the biggest dangers to your life.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
For some people once they "wake up" they can't get back to sleep. That's my big problem with waking up, not saying personally I have a sleeping dissorder as I sleep quite well really. I think that has to do waking up into other peoples dreams though

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

for me I began to awaken in 1999 specifically during independence day, it was the first time I had the celebrations without my love of 12yrs. My wake-up call began with the ending of a relationship and really had nothing to do with economics or the 9/11 attacks, NWO or Government. Everyone comes to it via their own route imo.

edit on 11/26/2010 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by skepticalofskeptics

You know why that is?

Because the "official reality" (lies about everything) is becoming so thick and so infected that it battles against our very true selves. And, because kids are closer to the real, instinctive nature, they can see that something is severely wrong. These lies and illusions can't indefinitely hold down the massive potential that is the youth.

So the current situation is self-destructive. It simply cannot last because it has poisoned itself.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Today, we don't spend or care about conspiracies anymore really

That's because a great many "conspiracies" are now known realities. People are waking up all over the world. Secrets are becoming transparent along with those who keep them.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The truth is there is no world, there is only this. All that life can ever be, is this present, now moment and your experience of it. Life is sensation. You are the awareness of that. All else is not truth. All else is illusion, make believe stories.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

I couldn't agree with you more. This was me a year or two ago, but now I just go straight to philosophy and metaphysics when I come here. ATS isn't just a conspiracy site anymore, it's a place where civilized people talk about stranger alternative topics. There are still the people focused on the JFK assassination and NWO, but they'll get over it (hopefully.)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join