It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: Korea Conflict May Be Orchestrated Crisis To Boost Dollar

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

so its the lunatic fringe that made sure he wasn't president

Not directly. He was made out to be one of them even if he was not!

other vote frauds

Got me on that one. Looks pretty rife there! I will star you for those 3 words alone!
edit on 23-11-2010 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   
It could be designed with a few things in mind. It doesn't hurt to, at least, think about them.

I too heard the murmurings here and there of the Koreas conflict. I thought of it when perusing a thread on 'war for oil' aka abiotic oil conspiracy, as well. The Korea conflict may be simply a diversion from zionist imprerialism, just as 'war for oil' may be used as a reason for laying waste to the mid east. See? we in control of your government don't just wipe out our enemies, using your crew, we get you to go against (enter non semitic tribe name here) too!!!

One thing's for sure. That Industrial military complex does not like to see itself atrophy.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

I applaud your description of the bulk of American voters, there was a time I might have to apply those words to myself, back when ideals and beliefs ruled a knee jerk response from the voting booth. That is the most accurate portrayal of the bulk of the masses political style I have seen in a long time.

It is sort of like favorite sport teams, the masses all want to identify with something bigger then their own insecure selves, so they join a party or root for a sports team and tow the line to the point of absolute reactionary voting, or in the case for some and sports...their being somehow defined by the teams success, or lack there of....one could certainly throw religion in there as well but I dont want to de-rail the thread. Really just a compliment

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Brad Jones

America is gambling now, putting everything on the line.

It will go on an all out war (WWIII), which will (save US economy, and status as a world super power with extra ordinary rights), or (destroy US completely).

If US doesn't go on an all out war, then its economy is screwed, and the collapse will be held off for 2-3 more years. In that case, its status as a world super power, and an empire will decline, and collapse, loosing important territories such as Middle East.

edit on 23-11-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2010 by oozyism because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Or maybe the government of North Korea is falling apart and the military is under the control of no one.

That's the word coming out of China anyway. I figured they would know better since they are living beside them and all.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
That's the word coming out of China anyway. I figured they would know better since they are living beside them and all.

They don't just live beside them, North Korea is a Chinese creation, a stepchild of sorts.. They covertly fund them and they assist in NK nuclear technologies. It is all done to keep US forces committed to the region and the potential conflict between the north and south. etc.

On the thread topic, I really like Ron Paul, but he does himself, his cause and his messages an incredible disservice by doing any public interviews with Alex Jones.

edit on 23-11-2010 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The word "doppelgänger" is a loanword from German: Doppel (double) and Gänger (walker).[1] It was first used by Jean Paul in the novel Siebenkäs (1796), and explained by a footnote. -Wiki

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Although I really respected Ron Paul (and even adorn a bumper sticker) I am having second thoughts.
It seems Ron and Alex are playing a bit of Bad Cop/Good Cop.

Ron Paul seems to say things with no resolution to them. Sure, 'Abolish the Fed'. 'Abolish Central Banksters". "Audit the Feds" etc.
Care to tell us how Mr. Paul?

Anyway......I don't think this is to bolster the dollar at all.
This is a long time in the making and was a matter of time.

This Korean conflict will go right to the brink. South Korea has to hit back and hit back hard. Then north and south China, Iran, US, Russia etc will ALL get involved and VOILÀ. we will be in the throes of WW III

Our World is out of money. There is none. No more debt to be printed. Nobody to buy it. The new currencies is the old currencies of land, food, water, oil, crops, gold, slaves, etc. so sad as this is, WW3 is imminent (because we want the land grab incentives *eye roll*) so it is my belief this is NOT orchestrated as Ron Paul claims (with a question mark).

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Only 2 things wrong with this thread: Ron Paul, Alex Jones. It lost ALL credibility once those two were mentioned.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I just added this to my webbot thread but thought it might fit in here too. Here's a few things the report says:

* A human wide event related to paper debt will emerge in November and play out over the next few months.
* Will change the way the whole planet operates.
* Will be more significant than all the false flag, black-ops and fake wars of the last sixty years.
* Tipping point of the dollar event from Nov 8 onwards.
* Will wash away your old life.
* Solar system level changes will impact all the earth.
* Huge social-political shock after dollar death surfaces, exposing FED-Reserve and upper minion class.
* Next Great Global War scheduled for Nov 2010, may skip nuclear and go right to scalar, frequency and hyper-dimensional weapons.
* 2010-2011 will see the long feared separation of the ice mass in Antarctica. Sudden catastrophic climate change of which the High Military minds are very aware of and worried about.
* Large Terra event…. storm or earthquake which still has big effect on people in 2011.
* 1000 years rain storms become commonplace, floods, water issues.
* Siberia(think methane melt) will accelerate.

Webbot is not always right but things are sure looking like it might be this time.
edit on 23-11-2010 by Human_Alien because: edit to add link

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
well to be deadly honest here, The Korean conflict is only being orchestrated by North Korea.

Its moronic statements like this that make many Americans look so ignorantly stupid. Just look at our health, and try to make it sound like we are so smart and fancy that we AMERICANS are orchestrating the Korean conflict.

NAH it looks like the powers that be in ole North Korea are..

careful what you read, and what the heck you listen too. Oh and don't believe everything you freaking see.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
I just added this to my webbot thread but thought it might fit in here too. Here's a few things the report says:

* A human wide event related to paper debt will emerge in November and play out over the next few months.
* Will change the way the whole planet operates.
* Will be more significant than all the false flag, black-ops and fake wars of the last sixty years.
* Tipping point of the dollar event from Nov 8 onwards.
* Will wash away your old life.
* Solar system level changes will impact all the earth.
* Huge social-political shock after dollar death surfaces, exposing FED-Reserve and upper minion class.
* Next Great Global War scheduled for Nov 2010, may skip nuclear and go right to scalar, frequency and hyper-dimensional weapons.
* 2010-2011 will see the long feared separation of the ice mass in Antarctica. Sudden catastrophic climate change of which the High Military minds are very aware of and worried about.
* Large Terra event…. storm or earthquake which still has big effect on people in 2011.
* 1000 years rain storms become commonplace, floods, water issues.
* Siberia(think methane melt) will accelerate.

Webbot is not always right but things are sure looking like it might be this time.

I hope that happens....I am not sure what the future holds but the threads on this website just keep getting gloomier and darker. A lot has not happened and I hope it does not because it is hard to pin point a date in time...Just god bless us all and see you on the other side if anything happens.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
Or maybe the government of North Korea is falling apart and the military is under the control of no one.

Oh, they know what's going on with North Korea because they live next door? Assuming that you live in the USA, let me ask you some questions about Canada or Mexico and see if you get them right.

After all, you live right next door.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
And I s'pose south Korea is in on the orchestration too right Mr Paul?

And speaking of Russia.......
China, Russia quit dollar on bilateral trade

08:22, November 24, 2010
China and Russia have decided to renounce the US dollar and resort to using their own currencies for bilateral trade, Premier Wen Jiabao and his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin announced late on Tuesday in St. Petersburg.

Chinese experts said the move reflected closer relations between Beijing and Moscow and is not aimed at challenging the dollar, but to protect their domestic economies.

Oh my, this ain't lookin' too good folks.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

well to add some down to earth substance to this thread, no this is not good news. It appears stress is always the motivator to what leads to the truth or contrast to the images we are looking at. This seems to look like fear in my eyes, or good strategy.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bicent76
reply to post by Human_Alien

well to add some down to earth substance to this thread, no this is not good news. It appears stress is always the motivator to what leads to the truth or contrast to the images we are looking at. This seems to look like fear in my eyes, or good strategy.

Not sure what you're saying. Are you saying this Korea conflict is fear-based, basically 'orchestrated" like the title says?
Some clarity is greatly appreciated

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
With all due respect, these two countries potentially going to war is not some conspiracy that the US did for a temporary boost in the dollar. That would be absurd. The US military is already overextended and cannot afford to get drawn into another conflict especially with financial markets about to have more problems.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
[

Oh, they know what's going on with North Korea because they live next door? Assuming that you live in the USA, let me ask you some questions about Canada or Mexico and see if you get them right.

After all, you live right next door.

Go ahead, I know quite a bit of what is going on in Mexico. It's rather violent over there right now. Canada is peaceful, thank goodness.

That argument didn't work out for you did it? The U.S. is already stretched too thin. There's no reason to believe they'd extended themselves to one more place when it might well break them.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Brad Jones

I like Mr. Paul, however there are much more realistic motivations at work in Korea. It is not an American conspiracy.

There is a hand over of power taking place in North Korea. The son was recently made the supreme commander of military forces.

The people of North Korea are very tightly sheltered from outside press and are told that enemy countries are weak and desperate and filled with crime and disease. They are told that North Korea has one of the worlds greatest armies as well. This is a calculated act to "prove" that in the lead up to the son taking his place as the supreme leader of the nation.

They shoot at South Korea and then no major retaliation takes place and the leadership shows it's people that the world backed down in the face of their powerful war machine, thus boosting the sons prestige an image as a powerful new leader that can not be questioned.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I'm sorry, I can't respect any politician consorting with Alex Jones. I'm all for conspiracy theories and being aware of things much bigger than us but I will not support lying and exaggerating to make a buck.

Alex Jones is one of the worst things to happen to conspiracy theory

edit: just to add, this idea about the Korea conflict being something more than a tinpot dictator rattling a sword in an effort to promote fear while staying socially relevant is ASININE.
edit on 24-11-2010 by piddles because: didn't officially reply to the topic of the thread

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join