It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: TSA Molestations Have To Stop Supports Boycott

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Ron Paul on the TSA molestations! His comments? Boycott!

He thinks its Disgusting!

On today's (November 23, 2010) The Alex Jones Show Congressman Ron Paul talks with Alex about the TSA's invasive 'Enhanced Pat-down' and the erosion of our freedoms.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Darn it, I have to say it:

I cant stomach that egotistical, fear mongering, hysterical, squealing ,hollywood star worshiping, loon of a man.. Alex Jones. Good God, couldnt a main street or stream news place pick up Ron's rant rather than this guy? Ron Paul wont reach who he needs to reach by associating with that loonball. ROn Paul is a little wacky himself, but he has some ideas that we desperately NEED for the public to hear and get behind. Doing this with Jones is a bad tactic as Jones has always been a bit out there and annoying, but has made a complete ass of himself in the last 2-3 years.

Let the bashing begin.. Im sticking with my opinion as I have seen nothing in years to dissuade me from feeling the way I do and plenty to reinforce it.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Hey your entitled to yours. No big, it really wont affect Ron Paul. LOL that man does not care what you think, or for that matter anyone else. He only does what he thinks is right. And if he thinks its right to associate with Alex Jones, I am good with it.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Hey your entitled to yours. No big, it really wont affect Ron Paul. LOL that man does not care what you think, or for that matter anyone else. He only does what he thinks is right. And if he thinks its right to associate with Alex Jones, I am good with it.

Im wondering if the mainstream refuses to get Paul's message out so he has to reach a smaller and less diverse audience with Jones??? Perhaps?

Ive heard what R Paul has to say.. I dont expect to agree with anyone 100% but darned if I dont see his solid points on 99% of what he has to say. I think at this point I agree 100% on what he has to say concerning the TSA. I just wish the people who actually NEED to hear this point of view and information would have the opportunity to hear it. They dont come to ATS, much less tune in to Jones. If its not on the nightly news they probably have never considered the things Paul brings up.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Nah, he just likes the venue. Not everyone ruffles at Jones.
Afterall, Jones has really made inroads to a more mainstream base as of late.
Ron Paul has been on Jones many times in the last year, many times.
Jesse Ventura has been on there many times as well.

Well, dont shoot the messengers...

After all, you can surely understand right?

Or do you sympathize with the TSA

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
And here I actually thought I was going to have a normal conversation without nonsense. I guess all I can tell you is get out a bit and read some other TSA threads. You might get an idea of what I think without making assumptions since you obviously didnt get the jist of the last 2 posts

I was on prison planet for years,well acquainted with Sane and others, was there recently even for the mod and money war and board split, the SHeen stunt fiasco, etc. I am pretty well aware of who has been on his show and where Jones has decided to take his endeavors. As I said, in the last 2-3 years he has went around the bend. Ventura and Paul arent stupid. They know what they are doing as far as who exactly they want to reach. The problem is that the TSA issue is occurring before our eyes and he needs to reach a larger audience.. if he can get a foot in the door. I dont think that has anything to do with sympathizing with the TSA, but Ive given up trying to figure out where some people here get their ideas and assumptions.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
Ventura and Paul arent stupid. They know what they are doing as far as who exactly they want to reach.

Yes, they do know what they are doing, I think that was my point...they like the venue!
You dont agree, but like I said, I am ok with that...there are thread about Jones, and this is not one of them.

I have read all of the threads about the TSA, and participated in many of them.

T.S.A. : Birth of A Monster, Coup Against American Rights, F.E.M.A. Started and D.A.R.P.A. Finished
[Important] TSA and Venereal Disease and YOU!
TSA gropes young boy's testicles while he is strip searched in front of everyone

Whats your take on the boycott? Do you agree with the idea, or would you rather fly and comply?
I wont go through a scanner...

I have been singled out when traveling, and I dont like it. After all, I am just a law abiding citizen...

top topics

join