It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ground zero mosque developers apply for federal grant

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

"If Imam Feisal and his retinue want know why they're not trusted, here's yet another reason,” Irshad Manji, author of "The Trouble with Islam" and director of the Moral Courage Project at NYU, told The Daily Beast. “The New Yorkers I speak with have questions about Park51. Requesting money from public coffers without engaging the public shows a staggering lack of empathy—especially from a man who says he's all about dialogue."

Read more: www.nypost.com...

So the guy hasn't paid his taxes, is a slum lord who fails to appear in court and he applies for a grant to build this? Wow, talk about stones. Question, why is he walking the street, and why hasn't the IRS climbed all over him? I guess the muslim harassment card carries big weight.

www.nypost.com...
edit on Tue Nov 23 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
They will keep trying to force thier views on us just like other groups have, "forced acceptance" is all this is.It goes hand in hand with White Guilt being forced on us. I asure you that alot of us, dont have this "guilt" the horrors you have had done to you were not done by me, you deserve no "Special Treatment" regardless of who you are.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Patrioitinsheepclothing

How is this "forcing their views" on anyone? If they were christian, it wouldn't even have made the news.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

I never said that Christians were not part of "THEM", it reminds me of the "BUILD IT AND THEY WILL COME" quote.

join