It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adolf Hitler and the Muslim Brotherhood

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Skyfloating, thank you for your work here, excellent information!

This history is crucial to understanding the events unfolding, especially relevant to Egypts
tumultuous times.

Some very interesting views in the news today on the situation.

www.ynetnews.com...

www.google.com...

biggovernment.com... nk/

Members of the Muslim Brotherhood opposition group, including at least eight senior officials, were rounded up overnight. The government has accused the Brotherhood of planning to exploit the youth protests while it says it is being made a scapegoat.
www.haaretz.com...

edit on 29-1-2011 by burntheships because: clarification

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
The Muslim Brotherhood is, at this moment, trying to take Egypt over too. And if they succeed, they are going to proceed to try to destroy Israel.

"too" meaning also?

what else have they "taken over" (in the past?)?

and HOW could they possibly destroy Israel?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by xuenchen

Egypt and Jordan are the only countries that are/were moderately Israel-friendly. With a regime change in Lebanon and Egypt, things have changed for the worse from the perspective of Israel. We`ll have to wait and see how things play out.
edit on 29-1-2011 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

The Muslim Brotherhood is, at this moment, trying to take Egypt over too. And if they succeed, they are going to proceed to try to destroy Israel.

Originally posted by xuenchen

Egypt and Jordan are the only countries that are/were moderately Israel-friendly. With a regime change in Lebanon and Egypt, things have changed for the worse from the perspective of Israel. We`ll have to wait and see how things play out.
edit on 29-1-2011 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

but as you stated before,

how and who did the Muslim Brotherhood "take" ??

and again, how could they destroy Israel??

and how have "things" changed for the worse from the perspective of Israel??

what "things"??

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Fact is, there were about 550 000 jews in the German army. There were all kinds of soldiers in the German army, even Chinese soldiers.

So the ``racial purity`` and ``let's kill all the jews`` was only for PR purposes. Only Hitler, the fanatics and the detractors believed in it. The generals, most of the people and most of the army didn't.

Yes they did kill millions of jews, but they also killed 25 million soviets, millions of gypsies, millions of gays and political dissidents.

Also, the ``nazi salute`` was used in the US till the late 30s. And Hitler sympathizers and financial backing were all around the western world. Not to mention the ``business plot`` in 1933 that nearly overthrew the US and would have sided with Hitler.

The real problem of this whole thing is the EUGENICISTS movement, born in the western world, wanting to destroy all ``inferior races`` which STILL EXISTS TODAY in the western world.

And since you used the term ``islamofascist`` I would guess that you're a neo-con... wouldn't surprise me.

And saying that most muslims want to kill us all is freaking retarded.

Stop listening to Rush Limbaugh, Fox News and that retard John Bolton.

Israel was a mistake in the first place. Not in the concept, but where it was placed. They should have created it in a friendly country, not created it at all, or created it in Germany.

Did the gypsies get their country after WW2 even if they were killed by the millions? No.

The Muslim Brotherhood is a small minority of muslims, just like Al-CIADA.
edit on 29-1-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
And since you used the term ``islamofascist`` I would guess that you're a neo-con... wouldn't surprise me.

And saying that most muslims want to kill us all is freaking retarded.

Im not saying that. Its only your distorted view of reality that thinks Im saying that. And you're not the only one.

This thread taught me that there are hoards of people have reached a point they cant even read or perceive what others are really saying anymore.

Stop listening to Rush Limbaugh, Fox News and that retard John Bolton.

Ive never before listened to Limbaugh, nor do I intend to. 5% of the time I check Foxnews to get an additional viewpoint. I dont listen to John Bolton.

Israel was a mistake in the first place.

Did the gypsies get their country after WW2 even if they were killed by the millions? No.

For thousands of Jews had no rights in any country (except England and America) because they were viewed as a "nation within a nation". So creating Israel was very much needed.

The Muslim Brotherhood is a small minority of muslims, just like Al-CIADA.
edit on 29-1-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

The MB is on the verge of taking over Egypt. Remember what happened after they took over Sudan?

And "conspiracy-theorists" insistence that Al-Qaeda is, today, American, is a propagandistic tool of exactly these forces.
edit on 31-1-2011 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
LOL looks like muslim brotherhood will be forming a new coalition government in Egypt.

Hamas is in power in palestine.

Hezbollah has taken over Lebanon.

Iran is looking for an opening to attack on israel for sabotaging it's nuclear facilities.

Moqtada Al-Sadr (Shia) has strengthened himself in Iraq with his huge militia, also controls large chunk of iraq army..

Ohh boy israel must be pissed as muslim brotherhood will transport REAL arms to Hamas under the borders.

Oil prices rising rapidly.

Israel has the SAMSON option.

Sounds like a perfect setup for WW3

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
The MB itself admits it is a decidedly minor player, claiming a base of 10% support. It would be amazing to see 10% take over Egypt. Methinks you might be confusing them lending support to new leadership with them taking over the country. A far stretch. If the Ku Klux Klan endorsed a candidate in the U.S, and that candidate listened to their concerns, would that mean they were taking over America and owned that candidate's ass? No.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by forklift

I starred your post not for your opening line, this i know nothing of. Your next two lines are of more relevance than some would like to admit but it is your third line that is of most importance because this is exactly what Israel is hoping for and working toward for a very long time. It is my belief that we are witnessingthe start of war in the middle east, and Israel will obliverate their enemies.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
sanf as a topic that needs to be discussed.

the bankers have been shown to be backing
the israelis
the nazis and (hitler)
and
the muslim brotherhood too.

I got my doubts that this obvious fact is just gonna go under the radar as it has in every conflict for the last several hundred years.

to bad.

oh
Lindsey Williams pedicted a conflict in the middle east that would drive the oil prices to 150 USD plus a barrel by years end.
He has been making this prediction while saying that it would not be war with Iran for some two years now.

so this alone shows this is in no way an idealogical event
......in no way ......an idealogical event.
edit on 31-1-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-1-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

When a radical minority group with aspirations of influence openly admit they represent only 10% of the people they wish to control alarm bells should be ringing! DING DONG!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by lestweforget
reply to post by forklift

Your next two lines are of more relevance than some would like to admit but it is your third line that is of most importance because this is exactly what Israel is hoping for and working toward for a very long time. It is my belief that we are witnessingthe start of war in the middle east, and Israel will obliverate their enemies.

Exactly my freind!

The way these zionists come up with such sinister plans and execute them is mind-boggling!

Let me tell you what's exactly going to happen.

Arabs are falling into the same trap that was used against them in the 1967 Arab-israeli war.The reason israel defeated 6 Arab nations within 6 days was because israel actually planned it all and had agents placed as high-ranking officers and generals in those Arab armies.Cohen brothers best example.

Now why did israel plan such a thing??

They want to achieve a greater israel, from Nile-eupharates.

Now is the Phase 2 which will complete the project great israel (GS).

Hezbollah, Hamas, M. brotherhood are all going to get annihilated, total destruction.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

I don't disagree. I think we're seeing that in America now.

And yes, of course it's something to keep an eye out for. What isn't? That's only logical. I'm just saying it's not all that alarming, particularly given the political divisions and climate in the Middle East. They have a voice just like anyone else does.

edit on 1/31/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
This certainly is a controversial thread. Having just spent hours reading it and all its assorted links and comments, I just have to chime in one more time to say that I agree with those who say this should be moved to the General Conspiracy forum. And speaking of conspiracies, I have one of my own about. This might just be an anchor thread for a pretty massive campaign. But I'm not allowed to state more because I'd probably be gone. Suffice to say there are some very interesting patterns emerging again on these boards. And honestly? It's a bit sickening to see so much concentrated seeming fear and/or hate disguised as concern. Theorizing and discussing possibilities is one thing, but broadbrushing and overwhelming dumps of data with no real dialog is quite another. And talk about your self-fulfilling prophecies....or maybe that should be self-fulfilling annihilation. Very disappointing.
edit on 1/31/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Wow.
Did you call this one.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
This might just be an anchor thread for a pretty massive campaign. But I'm not allowed to state more because I'd probably be gone. Suffice to say there are some very interesting patterns emerging again on these boards. And honestly? It's a bit sickening to see so much concentrated fear and/or hate.

Lucidity do a thread you will not be gone .
This mod is allowed to say what he has then so can you . do it !

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

I bet turkey would be a key alley right now if they were given acceptance into NATO

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

I have a question for you sky floating.

I as well believe that jews should be allowed to have a country or a basis of origin!

however I feel its in extremely bad taste to place it in the middle east, considering all the countries around it(and not to mention the selectivity of jews being the only group to be extremely compensated for ww2).
That is just asking for trouble IMO. And I know you will argue that Jews have a "historical claim" to the land, which they honestly have a right to claim a heritage to the area. However IMO, that land belonged to the people who were living there at the time, dont you? I suspect that around the time israel was created, there was not a lot of social mobility in the current population. Meaning they and their family and ancestors had more than likely lived there as well for a long, long time.

To me, it doesnt not matter who the people are or what they believe in(in sensability). People have a right to not be shoved aside. I would like to hear your opinion on all of this!

I will admit the situation is extremely hard to comprehend, and let me just point out, I do not claim to know what should have been or, or what we should do. But I think we all need to make a more sincere attempt to understand both sides of the argument, for EVERYONE has the right to live in peace and harmony with everyone else.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I am searching Skyfloating's one of the hillarious Crusaders-wannabe map, all around the world "this is Islam" paranoia..but couldnt find it. Please post someone finds it. Ohi Skyfloating, you know which map i am talking about. If you have enogh self-confidence, post your famous map here and let me have a hard laugh again..

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35 >>

join