It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adolf Hitler and the Muslim Brotherhood

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Summarizing Muslim Nazi relationship as proof that Muslim's today want to eradicate jews is at the very least intellectually irresponsible.

Not really. The Hamas uses the same vocabulary and tracts as the Nazis did. "The Procotols of the Wise Elders of Zion" about the "Jewish control of all Banks, Media, etc." is still making rounds in the Arab world.

Imagine that...Jews supposedly "own everything" but cant even defend a small strip of desert.

Great Article by Joel Stein.

articles.latimes.com...

"I appreciate Foxman's concerns. And maybe my life spent in a New Jersey-New York/Bay Area-L.A. pro-Semitic cocoon has left me naive. But I don't care if Americans think we're running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them."

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

You've seen what? The after-life? Please. You do not have any knowledge of the unseen.

Muslims are in the position we are in, because we are being punished for the mistakes of our past generations. Which was watering down their faith to be overly multi-cultural and letting the true Islam decay in a mix of decadence and luxury. Now we have none of it. Which is good. The ones who have the wealth are at the beck and call of their western masters. They, too, are the enemies.

Whatever you think of me, I do not claim to know anything unseen, or claim to have seen any "visions" or the after-life. What I do know, and what I do see, is the trends in the world. And no matter how you look at it, the tide is in favor of Islam. And no matter how much you fear it, or hate it, or just don't want it, it will be a blessing to all, insha'Allah, and even those who are most virulently opposed to it, will actually enjoy it. And this Islamic block will be a major power.

It's actually already "sort-of" forming with Turkey at it's head, due to the popular opinion on the Muslim street (the demand for it), but the governments in charge in it are just pandering, and they still need to be replaced.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
LOL people are actually falling for abu musaab's BS.

Disinfo seems to do well on Ats.

link   

Originally posted by AbuMusaab
We Muslims have a begrudging respect, which I talk about with my brothers here, for the Jews. You work together, you are typically united, especially when you have a goal, and you keep each other in positions of power and in wealth.

We are beginning to slowly emulate that model. Too bad it took us this long, but we will catch up faster than you think, insha'Allah.

Respect is very different from Hatred. Respect begets Respect. You wouldnt make a good terrorist.

link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Jews sealed their fate with the Muslims by imprisoning Gaza, stifling Muslim influence, and using US as a leverage to intimidate and eradicate progress. How many times has US vetoed in the name of Israel? British promised Arabs Palestine for helping fight the Ottoman Empire and then the Jews moved in by the truckloads (often with the help of Hitler) and then terrorized British troops and used the Holocaust as a reason for the West to renege on the promise and gave land to Jews. They hate Jews for good reasons, just because they read books about Israel's eventual demise doesn't validate everything else said.

Again, if Jews were persecuted for thousands of years, what is the reason? The are subversive by nature and we have tons of history to validate that supposition.

AAC

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Jews sealed their fate with the Muslims by imprisoning Gaza, stifling Muslim influence, and using US as a leverage to intimidate and eradicate progress. How many times has US vetoed in the name of Israel? British promised Arabs Palestine for helping fight the Ottoman Empire and then the Jews moved in by the truckloads (often with the help of Hitler) and then terrorized British troops and used the Holocaust as a reason for the West to renege on the promise and gave land to Jews. They hate Jews for good reasons, just because they read books about Israel's eventual demise doesn't validate everything else said.

Again, if Jews were persecuted for thousands of years, what is the reason? The are subversive by nature and we have tons of history to validate that supposition.

Exactly! Jews faced 2000 years of continous expulsions and prosecutions.

Surely they must have done something for that to take place.

AAC

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Again, I leave the reply with the question... why do you think Israel has been hated longer than written history?

I know the answer Hitler had to that question: "jews are the blood-sucking parasites".

I know the answer Hamas has to that question: "jews are blood-sucking parasistes"

So I have to decide who is telling the truth and who is lying. The folks sending children on suicide missions or into gas-chambers or the other folks who have no other fault than being fairly succesful in Business matters.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   

The two do not have to be mutually exclusive. You have earned our respect as an enemy. You are cunning, treacherous, and have no limit to how low you will go. Israel, with it's tentacles, has proven itself. But we will never just give up and say, oh well...2 states sounds ok to me. And we don't mind you taking our oil and resources for cheap to fund your predatory way of life, while you prop up unIslamic regimes, which only exist to facilitate your resource-stealing and maintain control in your favor.

“This Deen will never depart from being established, so long as there is a band from the Muslims fighting for it, until the hour is established.”
(Muslim).

“There will never cease to exist a group from my Ummah fighting upon the truth, over-powering until the day of resurrection.”
(Muslim).

“There will never cease to exist a band from my Ummah, fighting for the decree of Allah over-powering their enemy, they will not be harmed by those who oppose them, until the hour approaches them and they are upon it (i.e. fighting for the truth)”
(Muslim).

“There will never cease to exist a group from my Ummah fighting upon the truth, over-powering those who are hostile to them, until the last of them fights al-Maseeh ad-Dajjaal (the false christ)”
(al-Haakim called it Saheeh (4/450), and adh-Dhahabi agreed).
edit on 23-11-2010 by AbuMusaab because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-11-2010 by AbuMusaab because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by forklift
The muslims are getting invaded,killed in their millions and secular democracy forced on them.

Why is secular democracy such a terrible thing?

I urge everyone to read the original copy of the protocols of elders of zion and decide for yourselves who wants to rule this planet with their evil agenda.

If Jews rule everything why arent they even able to turn the media in Israels favour let alone get a little piece of land?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mayabong

"I appreciate Foxman's concerns. And maybe my life spent in a New Jersey-New York/Bay Area-L.A. pro-Semitic cocoon has left me naive. But I don't care if Americans think we're running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them."

Good sense of Humor.
edit on 23-11-2010 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Again, I leave the reply with the question... why do you think Israel has been hated longer than written history?

I know the answer Hitler had to that question: "jews are the blood-sucking parasites".

I know the answer Hamas has to that question: "jews are blood-sucking parasistes"

So I have to decide who is telling the truth and who is lying. The folks sending children on suicide missions or into gas-chambers or the other folks who have no other fault than being fairly succesful in Business matters.

being successfull in business matters? Haha! More like owning 92% of the media to brainwash the masses as stated in the protocols,creating shady organisations like bilderbergs,rothchilds, IMF,AIPAC to influence leaders and politics as stated in the protocols and bamkrupt economies as stated in the protocols.

All hallmarks of zionism as stated in the protocols!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
There are nutty extremist in Islam, as thee are nutty extremists in Judaism, as there are nutty extremist in Christianity, as there are nutty extremists in atheistic movements.

There are good people in Islam, as there are good people in Judaism, as there are good people in Christianity, as there are good atheists

No one group has a monopoly on evil as no one group has a monopoly on good

When are you guys going to get that through your thick skulls!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by AbuMusaab

You've seen what? The after-life? Please. You do not have any knowledge of the unseen.

I beg to differ. I could explain it. But somehow I feel as if you would discredit it completely, because it would discredit your Earthly allegiance.

Muslims are in the position we are in, because we are being punished for the mistakes of our past generations.

You are in this position because for the most part, the majority of Arab world are ignorant because leaders of your countries chose to keep you dumb and build mosques instead of schools while they enjoyed riches. Now your cult leaders are using that injustice to justify their ideology. Just like KKK leaders tell ignorant whites, "All I am telling you is to wake up in the morning look in the mirror and be proud at what you see." All is fine untlll his next line is, Blacks are impeding that process.

Which was watering down their faith to be overly multi-cultural and letting the true Islam decay in a mix of decadence and luxury.

Because they knew that religion and the religious stories were meant to control masses, not fulfill destiny.

Now we have none of it. Which is good. The ones who have the wealth are at the beck and call of their western masters. They, too, are the enemies.

You are literally regurgitating the flashy words of your cleric. That much is obvious. Cleric equals KKK leader, IMO.

Whatever you think of me, I do not claim to know anything unseen, or claim to have seen any "visions" or the after-life.

But you are betting your afterlife on these actions.

What I do know, and what I do see, is the trends in the world.

Trends that can be spliced any way anyone wants to make it look. You have just swallowed the perspective wholeheartedly. Think objective.

And no matter how you look at it, the tide is in favor of Islam.

Doesn't make your allegiance heavenly. The majority of Europe was conquered by Hitler at one point. Didn't end well for him.

And no matter how much you fear it, or hate it, or just don't want it, it will be a blessing to all, insha'Allah, and even those who are most virulently opposed to it, will actually enjoy it. And this Islamic block will be a major power.

Not for women.

It's actually already "sort-of" forming with Turkey at it's head, due to the popular opinion on the Muslim street (the demand for it), but the governments in charge in it are just pandering, and they still need to be replaced.

Aliens will land on Earth for the world to see before Islam reaches any worldly pinnacle.

AAC

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Jews sealed their fate with the Muslims by imprisoning Gaza,

The Arab-League waged several wars against Israel with the intention of destroying the country, before the Israelis built a Wall.

Suicide bombers entered Israel before they decided to build a Wall.

The entire agenda exactly as the 100% factual OP reports, namely that there is no such thing as "Palestinians" but merely an extension of the Fascist Muslim Brotherhood and their goal of wiping Israel off the map.

The myth of the poor oppressed Palestinians "imprisoned within walls" is just that - a myth.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Those two examples are true, however they do not reflect the correct way of looking at it.

It's like the old saying goes, if one person dislikes me, it may be their problem. If a 1,000 people dislike me, it's probably me.

After 2,000 years of being hated, of course people would stoop to the level of saying they are blood-sucking parasites. But I prefer a more eloquent reason.

AAC

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   

But I prefer a more eloquent reason.

Which is...?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AbuMusaab

So are you saying that you copy them because they would stooped to any level to be deceiving? What does that make you? If they serve a false god, what does that make your service? Doesn't add up.

AAC

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Propaganda does not deceive people; it merely helps them to deceive themselves.

Passionate hatred can give meaning and purpose to an empty life.

Faith in a holy cause is to a considerable extent a substitute for lost faith in ourselves.

Eric Hoffer

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

The muslims are getting invaded,killed in their millions and secular democracy forced on them.

Why is secular democracy such a terrible thing?

I urge everyone to read the original copy of the protocols of elders of zion and decide for yourselves who wants to rule this planet with their evil agenda.

If Jews rule everything why arent they even able to turn the media in Israels favour let alone get a little piece of land?

Why does secular democracy need to be forced on people? And why are zionist great proponents of it?

Zionists do have large influence on mass media if not all hence the illegal wars based on lies!

While the promised land seems to gets closer to its completion from nile to eupharates.

Ohh what a coincidence! Israels expansion through arab-israeli war 1967,stolen palestinian lands,golan heights,iraq war and finally saudi monarch the US puppets hence no war declared against them even though wahabism,osama and 19 9/11 hijackers originated from there!
edit on 23-11-2010 by forklift because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
There are nutty extremist in Islam, as thee are nutty extremists in Judaism, as there are nutty extremist in Christianity, as there are nutty extremists in atheistic movements.

There are good people in Islam, as there are good people in Judaism, as there are good people in Christianity, as there are good atheists

No one group has a monopoly on evil as no one group has a monopoly on good

It was only a matter of time until the "they are equally wrong" line of argumentation comes into this thread. Which, in this case, is utter nonsense. Jews havent been going around commiting genocide on a massive scale.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join