It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adolf Hitler and the Muslim Brotherhood

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

By the way, do you still believe that Jews created both Hitler and the Holocaust, as you said on another thread?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Name 1 country that doesn't follow Nazi ideology in some regard. They had good ideas. That doesn't make all nazi ideologies genocidal or fascist in nature.

I also notice that you keep bringing up this "1%" of "arab land" thing. Why not make it seem even smaller and say 0.00001% of world land? Because no matter how you slice it, it's still 70% of Palestinian land.

"Oh but Israel declared themselves a country recognized by the U.N. before Palestine." - I'm really curious how this type of mentality matters. In fact, Eddie Izzard says it best...

Oh so because Israel had a flag first, it's theirs? (Last sentence is hyperbole, don't be so literal)

I'm also fairly confident Israel is guilty of a fairly large genocide themselves. So I'm curious about your Muslim Brotherhood genocide statistics. Source perhaps? I may have over looked it.

I agree Nazism spread to the Muslim world, because it spread everywhere. I don't think that makes all Muslim powers equatable to Nazis. When you can clearly see that the most Nazi like regime anymore is in fact the Israelis.

Lastly I would just like to reiterate the following.

Zionists/Extremist Jews follow the Talmud. Where as a Jew in the classical sense we think of follows the Torah. These Talmud following Zionists are just as evil and oppressive as the Muslim Brotherhood. Except better funded and protected.
edit on 25-11-2010 by mryanbrown because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mryanbrown

Whats a Jew in the classical sense?
your sense?

Cause a Jew in the classical sense, ie; Jews throughout the generations, have always followed their Oral Torah (Mishna, Talmud and Midrashim)...

So youd like to create another category? That other category simply doesnt exist. The inner, esoteric knowledge of Judaism is in those 3 above scholastic categories. And all Orthodox, that is, traditional religious Jews follow Rabbinic law, as explained in Talmud.

I often find it amusing that because people read a few lines, taken out of complete context from the Talmud, they think they understand Talmud. Its 60 volumes, based on the mishna. You have to read both Hebrew and Aramaic to understand it. You also need a teacher to expound on its enigmatic language (and if youve ever read Talmud, it CANNOT be understood without a teacher) and themes. Also, the main way that the Talmud expresses itself, is through first positing an incorrect assumption. This assumption is corrected by the following view. This is the nature of its dialectic. Do you know how many citations taken from Talmud are an example of erroneous views which are than corrected in the following conversation? Its editting, mistranslating and taking statements out of context. Every Accusation made against the Talmud can be condradicted by a moral enacment in the Shulchan Aruch (Jewish code of law).
edit on 25-11-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by archasama
Let's talk about present shall we?

Israel now is a Nazi state.

If Israel were a Nazi state they would have killed all Palestinians by now. Instead they build a protective wall so that sucide bombers couldnt walk in anymore.

Yeah even if that itself is sad as hell - some people could actually perhaps argue that Israel through her actions is now a Nazi state with the brutal Fascist oppression against the Palestinian people.

So here's the problem as I see it - some people are saying that there are certain elements of Islamo-Fascism among certain radical groups of Islam - while OTHER people as this Auschwitz Survivor are saying that Israel is now behaving the same way against the Palestinian people as the Nazi's did to the Jews!

So this is apparently according to the OP - Fascism against Fascism! - just under different flags and lies!?

I would urge everyone here on this thread to watch this video to hear the naked sad truth of what this Auschwitz Survivor has to say about the horrible current Palestinian situation for the Palestinian people in the occupied territories of today.

The Auschwitz Survivor on Palestine - he is saying that the Israeli leadership and people of Israel are now behaving through their actions and agenda against the Palestinian people EXACTLY in the same way as the Nazi's did to the Jews in Nazi Europe 70 years ago!

So who am I to believe regarding the Palestinian situation?

One sided Pro-Israeli propaganda vs The Real Truth & Testimony From Dr Hajo Meyer An Auschwitz Survivor?

Tough choice? not really!

With this I'm not saying that the pesky extremist radical Muslim groups are any better though - It's sadly just a vicious never ending circle of violence from extremists on both sides.

While we're at it about the brutal Fascistic behaviour and the modus operandi of Fascist states - let us take a quick look what some of the Fascist extremists are doing to elderly palestinian people in Palestine, shall we?

This Israeli Human Right's Group have since some time ago equipped many Palestinian people with video cameras to document the everyday brutal mistreatment and brutal violence from settlers against the Palestinians which occurs on daily basis around illegal Israeli settlements in Palestine.

Here you can see how people armed with baseball bats and sticks are attacking elderly Palestinian people who don't want to be forced away from their ancestors land by the Fascist extremist invaders - so they get brutally assaulted instead by the settler thugs who want them to disappear from the land which they have stolen from these Palestinian families.

Thankfully, these cameras from the Israeli Human Right's Group has now made it possible for some of the Palestinians to take this to court in some cases.

Anyway, all this vicious & vile evil crap against the Palestinian people makes me so damn sad - so I'm out of this thread!
edit on 25-11-2010 by Chevalerous because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

The classic sense being the Old Testament according to the New Testament (Christian Bible). The Talmud has absolutely nothing to do with the original Judaic beliefs as inferred upon the tribes by Judah.

Every Accusation made against the Talmud can be condradicted by a moral enacment in the Shulchan Aruch (Jewish code of law).

Like I said in my early iteration...

It essentially uses perverted logic to rationalize the division of man from one another and God.

"Sure we said we bested God in debate, but we can rationalize why it's not blasphemous".

I think what you meant to say is when actual academic scholars properly translate the texts and the Rabbis disagree with it, they pervert the perception of what is being said with silly excuses like...

"Well what is actually being said..."
"Well what was meant is..."
"You need to understand this..."

Everything to avoid the actual literal interpretation showing how full of holes it is.

There is a reason Judaism was exiled. There is a reason Babylon fell. It's the Talmud. The Talmud is not the source of Judaic law. It is Judaism repackaged as a Babylonian STATE RELIGION. It is not the law of Moses handed to him by God.

But thank you for proving my point.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Yes, thats more precise than "Democracy". And much more precise than your implication that they are Nazi Regimes.

I would focus more on trying to make your own arguments than trying to make mine! Fascism is not exclusive to Nazism.

Italian Fascist were not Nazis, but they were Fascist. The U.S. and England and Israel are becoming increasingly Fascist States.

Once again a Fascist State is one that merges the Corporations with the State, each exists to serve one another and features these four cornerstones.

1. A strong military Industrial Complex
2. A strong security Industrial Complex
3. A strong prison industrial Complex
4. A strong authoritarian Leader.

Reinventing the definition of Fascism to serve your politics is not intellectually honest or wise.

The wall is built to ward off crazies such as child-suicide-bombers. This is called self-defense. The idea of Palestine being the victim came about through carefully crafted guerilla media-manipulation.

The wall was built as an open air prison to divide a people and continue to slowly steal their land and attrit them with an eye towards maximum economic profit and political gain in a staged and manipulated process towards that end.

Genocide is mass-murder. There is no mass-murder taking place in Israel. There is intended mass-murder by Islamofascists.

No genocide is the deliberate murder of a specific ethnic group, often but not always state sponsored.

There is no such thing as an Islamo Fascist, because without the ellements of a Fascist State or system present, it doesn't matter what ethnic or religious group, dislikes what ethnic or religious group.

Your argument is simply a self serving one, meant to sell wars of aggression falsely as wars of 'preemptive defense'.

It's all just word games skyfloating, and it's the word games that are in fact bankrupting us morally and financially and marching our states increasingly towards fascist systems.

Once again misrepresenting fascism is a deliberate political ploy to blind the people to the actual real rise of fascism, by trying to convince people that fascist systems that favor Israeli politics are not fascist as long as they are simply not anti-semitic.

You know what you are doing and so do I skyfloating, and the fact that you have to try to reinvent words and other people's common sense and factual statements to try to give this dangerous absurdity some veneer of legitimacy is abundantly evident to most people following this thread.

I predicted this would come up. The paranoid worldwiew doesnt work unless everyone is on on the "conspiracy"...including Encyclopedia writers.

I am not the one imagining billions of peaceful people who have never done one thing to hurt me are out to get me.

We have uncovered lots of documented evidence of the Vatican and States putting pressure on the Encylopedia Britanica to rewrite articles, in addition it's a common held fact that victors get to write and or rewrite history.

Stalin's version of history of the Soviet Revolution and history is after all very different than how Russia currently teaches the Communist Revolution and the State's History.

In reality all your arguments are now simply deflections as you have been driven further and further away from the comical renditions and obscene world views of your original post.

Once again I believe the bulk of intelligent and critical minded members can not only see the glaring flaws in your almost entirely fictional opening piece, but your increasing desparation to assail and defame those who are calling it for what it is.

Why do you assume Im a Jew? Why do you assume I dont want to live in Israel? Israel is beautiful.

Because I know by your own admission that you are a surfer Jewish Dude from Australia, who favors Zionist Politics and is a self avowed Mason.

That's why.

If Israel is so beautiful why is half of Miami Beach, Israeli citizens born there in Israel, here illegally and desperate to marry proto so they never have to go back?

It should be obvious from this and other threads that I dont share or agree with the stereotype of the "rich jew".
On the contrary, I frequently oppose the idea. And you KNOW that I do.

Once again your whole opening piece is just about blanket stereotyping and most of your arguments in the thread are based on stereotyping and categorizing individuals into a group to assign either innocense or guilt on them, by first inferring it and conferring it on the group that you stereotyped and categorized them into to specifically do that.

When I call an Islamofascist by name, am I stereotyping or just describing what most people can see with their eyes?

You have yet to identify an Arab state based on the Four Pillars of Fascism.

You are simply inferring that you believe most Muslims to be anti-Semetic and insisting this makes them Fascist even though Fascism has nothing to do with being anti-Semetic specifically.

Honestly you sound like one of those drunken angry Israeli youths proudly proclaiming "we killed Jesus" "Nazi, Nazi" "bla bla bla bla bla bla"

I NEVER said or implied that Fascism is exclusively about persecution of Jews.

It has NOTHING to do with specifically persecuting Jews and is not dependent on it, and since it doesn't and you have yet to identify a Islamic State operating on classic Fascist principles, in fact all you are doing, is trying to do is equate the friction between the Islamic and Jewish religions and the politics that some times engenders as being fascist.

While totally ignoring that European Jews who were not born in Israel and had no relatives living in Israel displaced the indigenous people by stealing their land, murdering them, and conducting a slow orchestrated campaign of genocide against them for profit, while acting like that is morally sound, and it's morally reprehensible to defend yourself against theives, liars and murderers.

Wow...really? Got a good Link or Wikipedia-Article?

Spoken like the third rate arm chair conspiracy theorist.

Presented here is a translation of a rare undated manifesto of the right-wing (also called "Revisionist") Zionist "Irgun" underground organization in Pre-State Israel. The manifesto, a 227 page book printed in Hebrew on half-sized typewritten pages, fastened by nails with a cardboard cover and reinforced spine, is called "The Hebrew War of Liberation (Ideological Foundations)". Its significance lies in the fact that it was produced around July-August 1946 at the height of a period of revolt called the "Hebrew Revolt" of 1944-1948 in Mandatory Palestine against British rule, led primarily by the Irgun itself, and this book is an attempt to explain the causes and justification of the revolt

Wow just like Proto said and from a Jewish History site.

www.historama.com...

There are surviving copies in a few museums.

You know my friend, there is a real history regarding Israel, that doesn't always conveniently fit into the propagandists encapsulated selected presentations that is not only real, but relevant to understanding why we have propagandists encapsulating selected presentations of it's history.

An intellectually honest person would consider those, and in fact there is more documented evidence regarding the Zionist Manifesto written by the Zionists trying to birth Israel, than there is for the intellectually dishonest anti-Muslim work of fiction you published as an opening piece.
edit on 25/11/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: spelling

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The fact still remains: reinventing a country after being extinct for 2000 years will always have consequences. This is the cause of all Islam related "problems" the world faces today. There was nothing going on before the reinvention of Israel. Since the Bar Kokhba revolt in the year 132-136 there has never been a state of Israel, Jews have spread around the world, until the UK and the USA decided to reinvent Israel after WWII. 2000 years of history have changed everything, one can not go back in time to the glorious days of David etc. How can one solve the Jerusalem issue, where the Al Aqsa mosk is built on the Temple Mount where once stood the Temple of Jerusalem / Solomon ? Additionally, Zionism is NOT the same as Judaism, just like Wahabism is NOT the same as pure Islam, just like the Catholic Church, Protestants or Jehova Witnesses do NOT represent true Christianism. All religions have been affected on purpose by non-believers along the millennia, and true religion has been manipulated by non-believers in order to achieve obscure objectives, i.e. keep us fighting with each other while they make lots of money and rule. Jews have been PROTECTED by Muslims along the centuries, "Christians" are the ones who have always persecuted Jews along the centuries. Jews and Muslims lived side by side for centuries in Israel, Iran, Irak, Egypt, Morocco etc and they have never been expelled from any of those countries. The Muslims were the first to allow Jews to live in Jerusalem after the Bar Kokhba revolt in the year 132-136 ! Jews, Christians and Muslims are all part of The Book. Lots of work is being done to move people farther and farther away from The Truth and they will almost succeed, because one can fool people, but how can one deceive God ? Only people who have been deceived themselves can believe that something like that is possible.
edit on 25-11-2010 by Lusitaniax because: text format

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I really need to clear something up before this thread continues, if it even does.

Genocide is not solely murder.

the deliberate and systematic destruction of a racial, political, or cultural group

Through either violence, murder, economic, or social means.

For instance, Americans trying to force Hispanics to become secular and lose their ethnic heritage. Despite not killing Hispanics, it's still Genocide.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Lusitaniax

Israel was reivented yes after the second world war and it was a Zionists reinvented completly and utterly orchastrated by none other than the same people who were the originators of re assuring the Zionist movement the Rothschilds.
They have been so influential in all degrees of the corporate and world banking and will continue this agenda of Israeli expansionism..

now this exspanion was not all off a suddenly decided after WW11 it came to be well before then after ww1 and as said it was Rothschilds ...as many say Israel is state of Rothchilds.

About 300,000 Jews lived in Great Britain just before the outbreak of World War I. Most were recent refugees from the pogroms of Eastern Europe and Russia and worked in sweatshops and mills. Only 8,000 belonged to Zionist organizations.

Rich established Jews, or the “Cousinhood” consisting of a few interlinked families, among them the Rothschilds, Montefiores, Mocattas, Cohens, Goldsmids, Samuels and Montagus, were even less likely to yearn for a Middle Eastern homeland.

They identified themselves as Jewish Britons, not British Jews, and strongly disagreed with Zionists who argued that Jews constituted a separate people or nation.

When his father died in 1915, Walter Rothschild became the head of the family and the de facto leader of British Jewry. Ardent Zionist Chaim Weizmann won him over, as well as many others, including government officials.

On Nov. 2, 1917 Lord Rothschild received a letter from British Foreign Secretary Arthur Balfour expressing formal support for a national home in Palestine for the Jewish people.

Since then, there has been nearly a century of conflict between Arabs and Jews in the Middle East.

source

The people of the planet are not being fooled and will not be swayed by the propogandist that are trying to get their points across by invaldid and fact twisting statements that are taking place as long as the internet does not remain controlled ...but it seems the Jewish madia control is taking over as i have showed in another thread where classes are being taught to Jewish people on how to change and edit content on Wiki-pedia to suit the Jewish agenda...shameful....so i will now never use wiki-pedia.

Just a note here:

2005: On 7 July the London Underground Network is bombed. Israel’s Finance Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu is in London on the morning of the attacks in order to attend an economic conference in a hotel over the underground station where one of the blasts occurred, but stayed in his hotel room instead after he had been informed by Israeli intelligence officials attacks were expected. There are now only 5 nations on the world left without a Rothschild controlled central bank: Iran; North Korea; Sudan; Cuba; and Libya.

source

But you will never guess who did not have ones till just after 2001

Iraq, Afghanistan...but i guess that is now taken care of huh.

edit on 023030p://f46Friday by plube because: my bad gramma

edit on 033030p://f20Friday by plube because: note

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by plube

I don't call it a Jewish anything. IMHO Jews don't follow the Talmud. Zionists claiming to be Jewish do.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Thank you for this thread. I liked everything you wrote. I don't know how to show my appreciation for your work more other than giving you a star and flag so instead, I will give this a medal

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c85cbbc06c9d.jpg[/atsimg]

Now this is no ordinary medal, this is a special medallion. The Star of David on one side is what makes this medallion special. This medallion was issued by the Berlin daily Der Angriff to commemorate a joint visit to Zionist Palestine by SS officer Leopold von Mildenstein and Zionist Federation official Kurt Tuchler.

SS officer Leopold von Mildenstein and Zionist Federation official Kurt Tuchler toured Palestine together for six months to assess Zionist development there. Based on his firsthand observations, von Mildenstein wrote a series of twelve illustrated articles for the important Berlin daily Der Angriff that appeared in late 1934 under the heading "A Nazi Travels to Palestine." The series expressed great admiration for the pioneering spirit and achievements of the Jewish settlers. Zionist self-development, von Mildenstein wrote, had produced a new kind of Jew. He praised Zionism as a great benefit for both the Jewish people and the entire world. A Jewish homeland in Palestine, he wrote in his concluding article, "pointed the way to curing a centuries-long wound on the body of the world: the Jewish question." Der Angriff issued a special medal, with a Swastika on one side and a Star of David on the other, to commemorate the joint SS-Zionist visit. A few months after the articles appeared, von Mildenstein was promoted to head the Jewish affairs department of the SS security service in order to support Zionist migration and development more effectively. 9

Institute for Historical Review: Zionism and the Third Reich

There is a significant piece of history associated with this medallion. I hope you will accept this token of my appreciation, I couldn't find anyone better who deserved this more.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by h0rror

Do you mean the Nazis worked with the Zionists to separate themselves into distinct pure racial groups? Killing those that were not pure by placing them in the front lines or work camps to die in support of Nazism and Zionism?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Do you mean the Nazis worked with the Zionists to separate themselves into distinct pure racial groups?

Censored but not new, israel is based on blood-lines, and rank
according to the rabbinical court.
(those that did not know are in denial)
short clip on CNN :

Israelis run anti-Jewish Web sites
source :israeli news

jewish skinhead gangs
Homegrown israeli skinhead Gang

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
In the Vane of giving awards as did H0rror which i think was a great award BTW I think i should do the same for this more than Enlightening thread and how it is playing out.

I give you the SEAL OF SOLOMON award

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1f1fbe42b7dc.jpg[/atsimg]

Mayer Amschel changed his name to "Roth Schild," meaning Red Shield when he becomes a supplier of coinage to the royal Court and when the unexampled rise to power truly began. The nascent Zionist Movement adopted the House of Rothschild's blazonry because its ultimate source was this family and its fabulous wealth and power. Consequently, both destinies, the Rothschild and Zionism, become intertwined with the Zionist Movement wholly dependent upon the goodwill and largesse of this Khazar family.

The Lithuania Jew, David Wolfsohn (1856-1914), who succeeded Theodor Herzl as the visible leader of the Zionist Movement, designed the Zionist flag in 1891 whose centrepiece is the Star of David. It was first flown at the first Zionist Conference conducted by Theodor Herzl in Basel, Switzerland in 1897. Herzl had designed a Zionist emblem that was a white flag with seven yellow stars, one at each point of the hexagram which was to have been replaced with the Hebrew words, "Aryeh Yehudah" (the "Lion of the Tribe of Judah"). The seventh star was to be above the apex of the topmost of the six. Herzl's complex design was rejected and the simple Wolfsohn design was confirmed as the Jewish flag by the eighteenth Zionist Congress in 1933.

The Zionist dream, of both Jew and non-Jew Zionists, of the establishment of the Zionist State of Israel was realised in November 1947, following a UN resolution on British-ruled Palestine (resolution 181) and when the Zionist State of Israel was proclaimed in Tel Aviv on May 14, 1948.

In addition, on October 28, 1948 the atheistic nation adopted the occult symbol of the six-pointed star as its emblem and now adorns the Knesset, the seat of Zionist power and flies on the national flag. Moreover, the Magen David Adom, the ancient "Red Shield of David," is the symbol used by Israel in the humanitarian organisation, which in Roman Catholic and Protestant nations is called the "Red Cross" and in Islamic nations the "Red Crescent Service." The blue and white colours were chosen because of their use in the Hebrew tallit or prayer shawl.

Of course a bit biased but somewhat historically correct

So as we see the formation of Israel is not as it all seems...as posted before there were a great many backdoor deals occuring.

edit on 043030p://f54Friday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by babloyi
Do you deny that 90% of what you wrote in your OP was false?

The OP says that

a) Nazi Military moved on to Arab countries, disseminating their teachings there

b) The Muslim Brotherhood was Affiliated with the Nazis

c) The Ideology of Hezbollah, Hamas, current Iran and Al Qaeda is essentially fascist

d) That Islamofascism is similar in teaching and behavior to the Nazi Regime.

None of this has been Debunked.

If you say "Arafat was not a Member of the M.B. but only an Affiliate" I dont consider that a Debunk.

The other points have been adressed.

so you ve just proved that all fascists have the same ideology.... great... but where is the affiliation between the nazis and the muslims ?

oh wait, it s not the muslims, it s just an obscure group considered as terrorists, and they share similar idea with the nazis ? you mean they are EVIL ?

great news...

your fault is not in this similarity, it s in the fact that you debate like if all muslims involved in a fight for their freedom are driven by nazi's ideas as long as it involved jews....

that s insane ! you just proved that fascists are evil and all look the same.... and if some "extremists" hate the jew and admire hitler, you re conclusion is that arafat is a nazi ( yeah it s a shortcut but it s really close to what you re tryin to say)....

suicide bombers ? you really want to talk about that ? you know the conditions of life in palestine with no water for some and few food ? barely a house ? no schools ? and a wall, like if you were animals ? all the palestinians are suicide bombers ? the 5th army of the world agains rock throwers and you dare talk about nazi's ???

you re nothing close to a mod as you re incapable of realizing the bad you re doing to BOTH COMMUNITIES with such a thread.... no it s not a hoax, i agree, but it s becoming a big joke and it s worst than a hoax...

how can you defend the israel governement when jews WORLDWIDE start to contest this governement and its FASCIST manners....

so yes maybe israel have not killed all the palestinians, but it s only because we re in the 21th century and mass media is everywhere and it would be sucha shame that israel would have no more legitimity....

dont get me wrong i m talkin about a government, a criminal one, not a community...

explain me this kind of things (nov 2010) : Israel PM interrupted by american jews

i wont write anymore in this thread as the moderator who start it is incapable of admitting its errors....
edit on 26/11/10 by estebadia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I cant believe the bs in this thread, its so deep I need waders on to read it. Yes irgun and the stern gang. terrorists, a state born of terrorism and its still doing it today. What about the piracy they committed against the turks? International crime? the somalies get arrested or shot for doing the same thing. Yet israel? nope nothing but a pat on the back from the western countries. plus another big pay out from the USA. I cant understand why americans finance them. israel is a russian colony funded by the USA. Its a sick joke, especially when you recall what happened to the uss liberty. lets not forget that on 911 mossad agents were sent to document it? And chertoff a dual citizen let them go free of charge. Just days before 911 the head of the treasury in the pentagon, a rabbi? lol declared losing almost 3 trillion dollars. I bet he was glad them nasty nazi muslims managed to hit the treasury dept of the pentagon and wiped out the paper trail. lol

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:15 AM
link   

I am disgusted at op's insinuations and
misinformation, Skyfloating are you also going to say that all
catholics are nazis because the pope is one too ? ? ?
. . . I find that this type of analogy is just a wee bit narrow minded,
immature, having no value but to embellish lies and stoke hatred.

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   

reply to post by h0rror

Do you mean the Nazis worked with the Zionists to separate themselves into distinct pure racial groups? Killing those that were not pure by placing them in the front lines or work camps to die in support of Nazism and Zionism?

Read my Zion-Nazi connection post on P.14

Link

Always remember, it's when you think that you know everything, that's when you don't know anything.

''In order to survive, we cling to all we know and understand, and we label it reality. But knowledge and understanding are ambiguous. That reality could be an illusion. All humans live with the wrong assumptions.''-Itachi

"The individual is handicapped by coming face to face with a conspiracy so monstrous he cannot believe it exists." - J. Edgar Hoover

''A lie is a lie,just because they write it down and call it history doesn't make it the truth.We live in a world where seeing is not believing, where only a few know what really happened, we live in a world where everything you know is wrong''-BlackOps

Even though i can't prove anything 100% on the Zion-Nazi connection, it will take me a long time to work the whole thing out, maybe a coupla years easily.

Hopefully i won't mysteriously dissapear or die before that.

edit on 26-11-2010 by forklift because: grammer error

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
! Fascism is not exclusive to Nazism.

Ive grown quite tired of you responding to things I never said. This is the fifth time you respond to something I did not say.

I did not say Fascism exclusively focuses on Anti-Semimitism.

I did not say Facism is exclusively Nazism.

I did not say Fascism is Communism.

Yet your obtuse posts claim I did.

What I did say is that there is a Connection between the Ideology of Islamofascism and Nazi-Fascism.

You put words in other peoples mouths every time you "Debate" on ATS. Are you even capable of honest conversation?

I quit reading you there because the deceit is just too annyoing.
edit on 26-11-2010 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-11-2010 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   

reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

By the way, do you still believe that Jews created both Hitler and the Holocaust, as you said on another thread?

What's wrong with questioning or debating about the Zion/Nazi connection when you have done the exact same thing on this thread with the islam/Nazi connection?

Don't forget, this is a conspiracy forum.

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join