It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adolf Hitler and the Muslim Brotherhood

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Iam'___'

Fancy idea? However, "your" people do not stay on their side? Do they? They've been meddling for centuries, and if we just count America, who left their hemisphere first? Think about that.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by frozenspark
So much horrible nonsense here I don't even know where to begin. I am tempted to call you a disinfo agent, and I tend to believe they don't really exist on online forums. Hitler disliked Jews, Gays, Gypsies, Slavs, and.. definitely Muslims.

What a way to misrepresent the OP, which is not referring to muslims but to the muslim brotherhood.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by HollowJacket

Well, I'm more on the bleed your government's dry with a thousand attacks (no matter how small, and even if they technically "fail") as being the more effective short-term strategy, but it all complements each other. Back when I lived in the states we had many non-Muslims (of anglo-descent) converting/reverting to Islam every week. It was one of the best blessings I got to witness. In Europe the rate of conversion is even faster. Not to mention immigration, the birth-rate. These young people are growing and realizing the past 2-4 generations have completely failed us, and abandoned the most important tenets of their faith and have allowed the Muslim ummah (nation) to degenerate into an unorganized mess.

The young generations are learning their faith, and are ready to implement and by Allah, I believe the most influential Muslims in the future will be the ones who have converted, insha'Allah.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

I do not think that Islamic rule is better, but to think Islam is the one being falsely painted... that is a bigger farce.

Again, the OP does not refer to Islam in general but to a sect called Muslim Brotherhood.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AbuMusaab

Fancy idea? However, "your" people do not stay on their side? Do they? They've been meddling for centuries, and if we just count America, who left their hemisphere first? Think about that.

And by 'MY' people you mean????

Why've you turned the argument territorial after we've established on this thread (as I said on my last post) that territory doesn't come into play? In any case evidence points towards humans all coming from 1 place that has been in both hemispheres at different points in time (if your beliefs will allow you to believe in science, but i think it's designed not to as that might bring advancement to the human race, whereas religion is all about restraint).
edit on 23-11-2010 by Iam'___' because: added paragraph

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AbuMusaab

Well your a real gem of a human being aren't you. Really level headed too.

second line.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Whoever you were referring to when you said:the thing about staying on our hemisphere and fighting it out (which we want to do and we pray for everyday, insha'Allah), and you guys stay on your side and make "progress".

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

True, but the thread is misleading in its content.

Its goal is a worldwide Empire under Sharia Law.

It's many Muslims that aim for this outcome.

. It was members of the Muslim Brotherhood that founded the Hamas, the Hezbollah, the Islami Jihad and Al Qaeda.

These present day groups are made of of present day ordinary Muslims.

Besides, there was not much effort on your part to distinguish, IMO.

AAC

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Abumussab is a disinfo agent trying to trump up the Ops thread pretending to be an islamic extremist with a terrorist name simillar to al-zarqawi.And the Op himself has got an anti-islamic agenda.Just look at the Ops posting history.The Op was made a moderator after he created a thread called the 'the vile rants of the quran'.

Plenty of disinfo agents who want to take our focus off from the real zionist threat and concentrate on the so called 'islamic threat'.Ask yourselves which islamic country has recenlty invaded,killed all the non-muslims and spread sharia law?

Actually its the opposite! The muslims are getting invaded,killed in their millions and secular democracy forced on them.

Is it the palestinians or khazarian zionists acting like nazis today?

While the rest of the Ops claims have no real substance, just pretty pictures!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:33 PM
link   

You do realize that there is no real God that is proud of Islamic actions, right? Nor is their a GOD proud of christian actions. There is however a GOD/Creator that looks down on them both and says, unfortunately, they are just doing the best they know how.

AAC

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by forklift

Well, I'm not a disinfo agent. And I do dislike this kind of stupidity. What I say is my view. I am confident, because I believe, and I see the events around me supporting what I believe. And I have faith that we have suffered and that insha'Allah, Allah will reward us and the newer generations and those before us, who no matter no how difficult it was paved the way for this Islamic Awakening.

We are not pleased to be at the mercy of others, and our blood being so cheap. The pathetic governments in the Muslim world have demonstrated they are incapable of defending Islam. The one's called "Islamic terrorists" and "extremists" are actually the most reasonable people.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Whoever you were referring to when you said:the thing about staying on our hemisphere and fighting it out (which we want to do and we pray for everyday, insha'Allah), and you guys stay on your side and make "progress".

How much you getting paid to spread BS? Or is it voluntary?

Making it too obvious though!

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I didn't mention 'hemisphere' in that post, i said half of the globe and was thinking more along the lines of a lateral split, which would be lovely as you can all pray to your allahs, gods, demons or whatever you all want and then beat each other up over your differences as you all like to do in blatant contradictions to your religious teachings without bothering the people who want to make progress.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Summarizing Muslim Nazi relationship as proof that Muslim's today want to eradicate jews is at the very least intellectually irresponsible.

Not really. The Hamas uses the same vocabulary and tracts as the Nazis did. "The Procotols of the Wise Elders of Zion" about the "Jewish control of all Banks, Media, etc." is still making rounds in the Arab world.

Imagine that...Jews supposedly "own everything" but cant even defend a small strip of desert.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Unfortunately for us, our ideologies differ, and the ground we stand on has valuable resources which seem to drive some countries to violence to obtain. So it doesn't seem likely that we will be left to sort out our differences any time soon. I would like to see America go to war with Iran though, insha'Allah. Those rafawidh are getting a bit to -confident for my tastes. Although, it doesn't seem likely, unless the Jews can't hold themselves back. Which I hope is the case.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iam'___'
So what I can gather from this is: America/Jews Vs Islam/Nazis in a battle for global domination?

Yeah, suppose you could say it looks that way.

Maybe so. Or maybe its a battle of normal folks who just want to live their lives against extremists of all colors and creeds who want "radical change".

These extremist folks are a nuisance to muslims too.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

We Muslims have a begrudging respect, which I talk about with my brothers here, for the Jews. You work together, you are typically united, especially when you have a goal, and you keep each other in positions of power and in wealth.

We are beginning to slowly emulate that model. Too bad it took us this long, but we will catch up faster than you think, insha'Allah.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

... I would like to see America go to war with Iran though, insha'Allah....

Yeah, I'm sure your god/allah or whatever loves a war monger. So your just fuelled by hate then?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

You my friend are a product of Indoctrination. There will be no after-life reward for your allegiance to Islam. I know this because I've seen it. Do the people starving to death and living in countries of Africa with an average age death rate marked at 35 get anything for having a hard life?

To be honest, Islam is an old-school style of control that has never evolved it's control tactics, which is why it is mainly popular in countries where education is not prevalent. Islam is like the Christian Inquisition of the past, plain and simple.

I challenge you to reexamine your affinity with Islam and how you see your life's synchronicity justifying such faith. You are seeing the connection not because it is true, but because your sub-conscious is trained to see it. Aristotle said, you are what you repeat. So the fact that Muslims are required to pray 5 times a day to Allah, it pretty much rules their lives, which pretty make hijacks their mind. However, Yes, there is much injustice in the world, but it has no connection to whose God is better.

AAC

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Summarizing Muslim Nazi relationship as proof that Muslim's today want to eradicate jews is at the very least intellectually irresponsible.

Not really. The Hamas uses the same vocabulary and tracts as the Nazis did. "The Procotols of the Wise Elders of Zion" about the "Jewish control of all Banks, Media, etc." is still making rounds in the Arab world.

Imagine that...Jews supposedly "own everything" but cant even defend a small strip of desert.

Everything stated in the protocols of zion has came true and 'innocent' israel fits perfectly in the picture with its huge influence and ownership via media, think tanks, economy and all other shady organisations working to establish NWO and the expansion of the promised land from nile to eupharates.

I urge everyone to read the original copy of the protocols of elders of zion and decide for yourselves who wants to rule this planet with their evil agenda.
edit on 23-11-2010 by forklift because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join