It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adolf Hitler and the Muslim Brotherhood

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
The purpose of this thread is to differentiate between muslims and islamofascists.

This is one of the most muslim-friendly OPs around because it spots who exactly the extremists are that are terrorizing the world on behalf of "Islam".

This little part has escaped most of you. Dissappointing.
edit on 24-11-2010 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muhajiir
Sorry to say this, but the OP post is full of BS.

1. Hassan Al-Banna founder of Muslim Brotherhood was NOT a wahabi (wahabism is Saudi, Al-banna was Egyptian)

2. Saudi/Wahabi HATES Muslim brotherhood and the brotherhood is banned in Saudi!

3. Arafat was NOT a Muslim brotherhood, Hamas is official palestinian Muslim brotherhood, and Hamas and Arafat hated each other!

4. Hizbollah is NOT muslim brotherhood as Hizbollah is Shia and Muslim brotherhood is Sunni and they hate each other!

So you have based a long post on false facts and posted pics of shia muslims and claim they are Muslim Brotherhood...you need to learn how to lie if you want to spread zionist propaganda succesfully!

LOL thread debunked in a few lines.

Why hasn't this thread been moved to HOAX section yet?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by estebadia

why dont you speak about those jews and muslims who worked together to erase such mentalities ? why my post talking about the POSSIBLE peace between arab/muslim and jews have been erased, without explanation ?

I do. In other threads. The peace-loving muslims and jews are the hope of the world. Their common adversary is the Islamofascist.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
How you can tell whether you are writing about a made-up conspiracy or a real conspiracy: Write about a real conspiracy and you get death-threats. This is why journalists shy away from the Nazi-Arab-League connection.

No, that is what happens when one apparent fundamentalist has a hissy fit, which inspires other fundamentalists to stomp their feet in reciprocation.

It is getting to that time of the month though...feeling a little irritable? Had a need to howl?

Originally posted by Skyfloating
By their conduct yee shall know them.

Indeed.

Enjoy the fruits of your labour

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by estebadia

can this thread be moved to hoax or trash as it s full of lies and nonsense ?

Islamofascism is not a Hoax. Just because someone says something is a Hoax doesnt make it so. The Muslim Brotherhood is real. Wahabists are real. Al Qaeda is real. Hamas is real. Hezbollah is real.

And you know what? They all share similar philosophies and literature.

or can we talk about the extremist, ON BOTH SIDES !

Let's take the work of the Muslim Brotherhood in Sudan. 4 Million slaughtered. What extremists are there on the "other side" in this case?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by amandlatoo
I get it now. THIS is a Zionist run website. That also explains the commercial ads! What a scam.

Maybe you should see who the site admin is.A 'so called' expert in debunking 9/11 threads.While majority of the Mods are Pro-zionists.I have been on ATS for years and i have seen how pro-palestinians and anti-zionists are getting banned or their threads moved to HOAX section.We have lost many great members from this site.

This thread and Op's anti-islamic stance is the biggest evidence to prove my point.Hence it hsn't made it to the HOAX section.

I know these guys like the back of my hand.They really are experts in sugar coating their real agendas.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp
reply to post by dontreally

Not true. Jesus was a Jew. How many countless people were killed for Christianity? King Phillips War was even fought because Native Americans wouldn't convert. I believe you need to reexamine Judaic thinking and realize that the Abrahamic faiths worship violence and exhibit spiritual egotism. My way or the highway is their motto.
edit on 24-11-2010 by WashingtonGrewHemp because: wrong word

"An example of the routinely misunderstood role of these elites, and their association by many with Israel and Zionism, Jewish patriotism itself may be seen in the role of Felix Warburg in opposing Jewish efforts to secure Jewish immigration to and building of the Promised Land in the 1920s-40s. Warburg assisted anti-Zionists and helped the British. He attacked even the neutered Jewish Agency and its British quota by saying he didn’t want to hear about “that National Home stuff.” His father Max, beyond disinterest, from his bank in Hamburg regarded himself as “the god of the Jews of Germany.” See Samuel Katz, Lone Wolf (NY 1996), 1138-52 and Wikipedia on Max Warburg. Yet critics of Israel and of supposed “Jewish power” cite the Warburgs as examples
of this power. If they had so wished and had any of this power, Kuhn-Loeb, the Rothschilds or Schiffs would long since have settled the Jews powerfully in Judea and Samaria or build the Jewish heartland."

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yissachar1
reply to post by Lucius Driftwood

So the muslims have not invaded huh? Come around my way and say they haven't! Mosques everywhere, halal meat in schools, shops and resturaunts, once plush areas turned into middle east ghetto's, preferential treatment from police and local government in everything including housing and jobs. They bought up all the local businesses on the cheap, sacked the white indegenous people then installed their own Segragated parkland and put up signs saying no whites allowed.. In our own fricken country.. And this happened BEFORE the current wars!

Some of the people on this site are total morons to think that islam is not out to take over. Israel is the only country in the world that does not take their crap and am actually helping to keep this vile religion in check. However after reading some of the braindead "right on" comments on this thread, I have to conclude that those people will be very surprised when those fluffy muslims reach the majority, that the freedoms fought for by these evil zionists will be eroded to religious servitude or die..

Israel has many faults, but when tshtf with islam, i guarantee that the star of david will still be flying there, because whilst the weakling appologists in the west have an islamic foot on their necks,

those who attack israel will be turned to shadows and glass.

You can keep your nazi loving, jew hating, gay killing, woman beating, freedom denying, lying, scumbags.

Thanks

edit on 24-11-2010 by Yissachar1 because: (no reason given)

you really have some mental problems. I have read so many of your posts and I think you seriously need help.

did you catch your wife in bed with an Arab or something? because you have a serious complex about Muslims.

The Muslims are being massacred in their millions for doing nothing and because you are so blinded by your 'star of David sucking', you attack Muslims for living legally in the uk.

cant you see that all your propaganda isn't working anymore, your evil filthy nation has been hated for generations for good reason, people see your wretched cunning, your lies fall on deaf ears now and its only a matter of time the world turns against you. once the American people realize what you actually are they will leave you for dead, or alternatively when the usa falls you will no longer have anyone to protect you...it is only a matter of time.

you try to act so hard in your posts, I can imagine now what type of person you are, when the time comes people like you stick your thumb in your mouth and cry for your mum like a little b.

England isn't even your country, your a jew! your an immigrant just like they are!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Why is it that when someone post a neutral thread about israel he's a disinformation agent, or a zionist Jew.
He never said he loved the Jews, he never said they haven't done anything wrong, he is just pointing out that it's the muslims are the center of terrorism in the middle east, and that the palestinians are the ones waging n illegal war.

So much racism.
Ahhhh it's a JEW!! Run for the hills!!!

Power has nothing to do with race or religion.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by gravitational
The name Palestina is a fiction made by Caesar Adrianus to erase the Jewish ties to the land of Israel, and to humiliate them. There never was a Country, a Kingdom, A People or any other entity called Palestine.
The name Palestina it self is a derivation of the name Plishtim (bible), describing red head people who came from the Mediterranean. They were not Arabs in any shape or form.

Yes. There is no such thing as "Palestinians"...except...now there is. They have succesfully constructed a people. Their intention for doing so appears to be to mock Jewish persecution during WWII and to be able to claim that "Jews are acting just as badly as Nazis".

Some more pictures of the Mufti and his meetings with Nazis leaders.

Excellent pictures....never saw those.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by elusive52

Originally posted by Yissachar1
reply to post by Lucius Driftwood

So the muslims have not invaded huh? Come around my way and say they haven't! Mosques everywhere, halal meat in schools, shops and resturaunts, once plush areas turned into middle east ghetto's, preferential treatment from police and local government in everything including housing and jobs. They bought up all the local businesses on the cheap, sacked the white indegenous people then installed their own Segragated parkland and put up signs saying no whites allowed.. In our own fricken country.. And this happened BEFORE the current wars!

Some of the people on this site are total morons to think that islam is not out to take over. Israel is the only country in the world that does not take their crap and am actually helping to keep this vile religion in check. However after reading some of the braindead "right on" comments on this thread, I have to conclude that those people will be very surprised when those fluffy muslims reach the majority, that the freedoms fought for by these evil zionists will be eroded to religious servitude or die..

Israel has many faults, but when tshtf with islam, i guarantee that the star of david will still be flying there, because whilst the weakling appologists in the west have an islamic foot on their necks,

those who attack israel will be turned to shadows and glass.

You can keep your nazi loving, jew hating, gay killing, woman beating, freedom denying, lying, scumbags.

Thanks

edit on 24-11-2010 by Yissachar1 because: (no reason given)

you really have some mental problems. I have read so many of your posts and I think you seriously need help.

did you catch your wife in bed with an Arab or something? because you have a serious complex about Muslims.

cant you see that all your propaganda isn't working anymore, your evil filthy nation has been hated for generations for good reason, people see your wretched cunning, your lies fall on deaf ears now and its only a matter of time the world turns against you. once the American people realize what you actually are they will leave you for dead, or alternatively when the usa falls you will no longer have anyone to protect you...it is only a matter of time.

you try to act so hard in your posts, I can imagine now what type of person you are, when the time comes people like you stick your thumb in your mouth and cry for your mum like a little b.

England isn't even your country, your a jew! your an immigrant just like they are!

Ha, the muslims are dying by the millions? Really, you really believe that? Proof it, please proof it. Don't just claim I'm a jew, or that the jews have hidden the evidence.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by EFGuy

If you would've cared to read all replies you would've known everything OP said is debunked including the part of " hitler's pact with muslim brotherhood." OP lied and got his thread shredded.

Anywhere you talk nowadays and reveal the truth about Islamofascism you have hoards of tools charge the Boards claiming "everything has been debunked".

Guess what? Ive debunked the Debunker. You know how this stuff always ends? Them saying; "Wikipedia is Zionist Run".

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Heres proof muslims are trying to take over, I already posted this before but I think its good proof.

www.irishcentral.com... rt.com...
edit on 24-11-2010 by 1FutureMarine1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I urge everyone again to read the Protocols of the Elders of Zion and decide for yourselves whose running the show.

The Protocols of the Leraned Elders of Zion

Until now everything stated in it has come true and looking at the zionist power base it's no surprise they have managed to achieve soo much of it in a few decades.

Is it radical islam taking over the world or the zionists?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
It seems ignorant to take sides simply. Einstein said something to the effect that issues should never be simplified further than what they actually are.
This is a complex question. We had anti-semitism in the West for centuries and more, holocaust and similar energies earlier to a lesser extent.

I do not sympathize with theocratic regimes in general - or with any kind of anti-semitism, or anybody that wants to put Israel out of existence. Yet it has to be pointed out that the official media and politicians NOW in the West usually promote an anti-Muslim bias together with other racist lines of thinking (if indeed propaganda could be called thinking at all).

I would emphasize another point I read and found credible years ago. The Wahhabi, who are the real fundamentalist fanatics as Sky points out, have been allegedly created by coutnerintelligence operators in the British Empire so that the Empire's foreseen enemies could be associated with anti-Western bias, anti-Christian attitudes etc.

If that is indeed true (I am sorry but I have not recorded the research - I will try to look it up now) - their plan has worked all too well.

As for all those who point to a Muslim "invasion" by other means than terrorism and fundamentalism (of which the West has also been guilty), I would simply cite the ugly history of colonialism as well as Western attitudes going back to the Crusades.

The same empire is said to have stirred the Wahhabi pot that gave a green light to the founding of Israel - and to its enemies to attack the young Jewish state.

It is far too simplistic to take this side or that. It seems that at least one force that was at the time the number one ruler of the world tried to pit these two kinds of people against one another.

Are we buying into it?
Fundamentalists on both sides are.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
[
this whole thread has turned into a joke, It was really sketchy at first, (i was like: is this really? disinfo/pro-isreali propaganda on ats,wtf.). I am really really dissapointed with the op and some of your replies, you seem to have a huge chip on your shoulder.

Once the maniacs passed the 100 Million Death mark I didnt exactly get a chip on my shoulder, but it did kind of awaken me from my slumber and ask: "Why all this murder? Why all this bloodthirst? Where is it from?"

And then I studied up. I learned its from Ideology. It begins in the mind.

The method is simple:

1. Check where the most deaths happen.

2. Check out the Ideology.

3. Find out that the same beliefs and ideas are involved anywhere many deaths happen.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by elusive52

you really have some mental problems.

Insulting someone that doesn't agree with you definitively makes you more credible, right

Woa, Woa, chill their buddy

What's wrong did he get on your nerves since he provided you with evidence that you don't like.

And you said he had mental problems, Oh the IRONY!!

Your entire post is sad and disgusting

edit on 24-11-2010 by Steam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by forklift

Originally posted by amandlatoo
I get it now. THIS is a Zionist run website. That also explains the commercial ads! What a scam.

Maybe you should see who the site admin is.A 'so called' expert in debunking 9/11 threads.While majority of the Mods are Pro-zionists.I have been on ATS for years and i have seen how pro-palestinians and anti-zionists are getting banned or their threads moved to HOAX section.We have lost many great members from this site.

This thread and Op's anti-islamic stance is the biggest evidence to prove my point.Hence it hsn't made it to the HOAX section.

I know these guys like the back of my hand.They really are experts in sugar coating their real agendas.

While zionists have infiltrated every major news station in the western world (even some alternative media). It really doesn't surprise me that this would be a top site on their list. It is a very popular site. Although most people here already know whats up. Their blatant propaganda to justify genocide is obvious. This thread takes the cake. lol

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Kokatsi

Read my post on this link regarding wahabism and it's origins.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
While the Hamas and Hezbollah, to this day still use Hitlers favorite literature, BY THEIR OWN ADMISSION, the people in this thread are saying that the notion is "completely debunked" and calling for it to be removed or moved to the Hoax Forum.

If thats not Delusional, I dont know what is.
edit on 24-11-2010 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join