It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adolf Hitler and the Muslim Brotherhood

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp
reply to post by dontreally

Jewish people didn't control Israel for about 2000 years. The kingdom of David was even before that. Prior to the mid 1940's, Israel/Palestine was mostly inhabited by Palestinians, now they have been driven out mostly. In the late 60's, Israel captured more land, and that wasn't part of the agreement. In the process, they attacked and killed Americans on the USS Liberty. Most Islamic terrorism against the West is because of this event that they have dubbed "the Great Tragedy" which I agree with. If Israel wants to be recognized as a State by their neighbors, then they have to allow Palestine to also become a country.

Sorry, I have had many family members in the service, and I just imagine what it would have been like for those sailors on the USS Liberty. When president Johnson said, "I want that damn ship to sink."

Israel says it was a mistake, but they continued attacking the USS Liberty for nearly 24 hours. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a holocaust denier. But I think "those who control the present control the past" to quote Rage Against the Machine.

The Jewish people have had a contant presence since they were massacred by the Romans circa 200 CE (500 thousands Jews were killed). Many of Israels greatest Rabbis went into hiding, as it was them who Hadrian was seeking. He allocated an unprecedented 40 % of Romes legions to Judea to make sure the Jews were wiped out and lost control of the land. So, why does nobody mention this enormous human tragedy?

Since than, the Jews have had a CONSTANT presence, as evinced by teh famous Rabbis who lived in there and wrote classical rabbinic works there. The mishna, was penned in Israel. As was the Jerusalem Talmud. throughout the dark ages Jews had a great seat in Israel, albeit, with other peoples who were brought in by the romans.

Not just that, Rabbinic writings throughout the ages have spoke mainly of the Jewish Neshama (souls) longing to return to Israel. Its their homeland. The great Rabbi and Safed kabbalist, Isaac Luria, wrote from Safed. As did Joseph Karo - the author of the Shuchan Aruch (Jewish code of law), as was Moses Cordevero, another great biblical commentator and kabbalist.

What is this nonsense that Jews have no connection to the land? They have yearned to go back, like no other people in recorded history, to return to their native land which they regard with an especial holiness.

I am not jewish, but i am sympathetic to their love for G-d and for Israel. And this grand lie of the palestinian people, is a testament to how misinformed people are today.

Just look at what the UN did on November 10th

www.youtube.com...
edit on 24-11-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

A PM never hurts!

2nd line.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Really, very well put together could you possibly post the link again to the youtube video?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

The Romans killed everybody. What about Roman Christians wiping out Pagan Europe? You don't see me insisting that Celtic peoples go and take over Germany because they used to live there over 2000 years ago and maintained a "presence" there in the meanwhile. It makes no sense to take a group of white europeans that happen to be jewish and insert them into a predominantly Arab part of the world. Period. I wouldn't be so critical of Israel if they were to allow Palestine to become a real country. Shooting at the Gaza flotilla carrying aid completely changed my opinion this past summer. Sorry.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13

Really, very well put together could you possibly post the link again to the youtube video?

Thats pretty obnoxious, is it not?

This is supposed to be a 'fair and balanced' forum in which all nations get a chance to defend themselves.

The israeli ambassdaor had every right to dispute those terms, and whats happens? He gets interrupted to let lebanon bash israel, followed by applause, and acclamation from the council president.

This world is so unbeliebably corrupt. Beginning with the UN!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Thank you Skyfloating for this thread, i am stunned but not surprised by some ATS members here are calling for you to kill yourself and well some other members like I AM LEGION and others show complete lack of history, knowledge and even respect.

If you fear the truth, if you wont even accept the truth, then leave but don't attack the thread OP because your showing a total lack of respect.

Youtube videos
Here are links to back up Thread OP
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

WW II. Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, Haji Amin al-Husaini, inspects Nazi Muslim-Bosnian SS-troops.
www.youtube.com...

Grand Mufti of Jerusalem was also responsible for the deaths of jews, serbs, romas in bosnia.

I am sadden to see your the ones who are Deny Ignorance!

edit on 24-11-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp

The Romans killed everybody. What about Roman Christians wiping out Pagan Europe? You don't see me insisting that Celtic peoples go and take over Germany because they used to live there over 2000 years ago and maintained a "presence" there in the meanwhile. It makes no sense to take a group of white europeans that happen to be jewish and insert them into a predominantly Arab part of the world. Period. I wouldn't be so critical of Israel if they were to allow Palestine to become a real country. Shooting at the Gaza flotilla carrying aid completely changed my opinion this past summer. Sorry.

Oh, so the two state solutuion, is what should happen?

Maybe you should take a look at the denver murals. Thats one of the goals they have, the elite. For both Israel and palestine to become 'states' in a greater arab federation.

BTW, like i said, it was UNPRECEDENTED. no people were killed in the numbers that the Romans killed the Jews. 40 % of Romes legions, their military might was alloted to Judea. A small part of their empire. They seriously wanted to. Why? Maybe it has some mystical, esoteric reason. Lets not forget taht Hadrian was the same lunatic who killed his gay love antonious in the nile (mimicking the murder of osiris) just so he could deify him afterwards. Clearly, Rome had ulterior motives for doin what they did to Judea, and than renaming it 'palestinia', after the philistines.

Im not saying Rome didnt kill other peoples. They did. Just not in such numbers and ruthlessness.

Since were on the subject of 'stolen lands'.What about the Americas? Australia? is it to late to fight for the rights of the aborginals?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

What you fail to mention is that the archaic interpretations of the Torah known as the Talmud have no relevance in today's society and are not recognized or even known by the overwhelming majority of jews today. Look around my friend, jews today are either traditional or secular and many have married outside of their faith. Most jews I know here in Toronto are physicians and are in the practice of saving lives, not taking them.

As for your interpretation of biblical history, allow me to educate you. The jews did not murder Jesus. Jesus was a jewish priest and developed a significant following among fellow jews in the Roman province of Judea. In the eyes of the Sanhedrin, his teachings were considered blasphemous and he was reported to Roman authorities for declaring himself as the Son Of God and as an authority above the Roman emperor. Following his crucifixion, Judea was divided into two distinct sects; The supporters of the Pharisees (Sanhedrin), and the Nazarenes, which were jews that followed the teachings of Christ and formed the basis of modern day Christianity.
edit on 24-11-2010 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

I really have only one thing to say. This post is not accurate and appears to be the work of the zionist internet propaganda squad. Nice try yehudi but I must say FAIL.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ezzedeen

I really have only one thing to say. This post is not accurate and appears to be the work of the zionist internet propaganda squad. Nice try yehudi but I must say FAIL.

You fail and you know what i am sick of your Zionist crap.

Thread OP is accurate, and it seems it may offended you

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Erm, forklift full of.... of course Hitlers DNA is part African, who's isn't? The Gaurdian story about his alleged Jewish parentage is the piece I was referring to.... but apart from propagating the nonsense that Hitler was part of a Jewish conspiracy to ummm, wipe out the Jewish race.... do you have any point to make?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by AbuMusaab
Just for the record, insulting the Prophet, sallallahu alayhi wa salaam, is punishable by death, and there is enough evidence in the hadith for it. If there are enough reliable witnesses, then the sentence should be carried out.

I did not know we had any Muslims on this board willing to be honest instead of spreading propaganda. I'm both shocked and refreshed. In just two posts you have admitted to the plan to rule the World and to supporting the brutality and bigotry of Sharia.

I think you are insane, brainwashed and dangerous to the World, but I do respect you for your honesty. It is refreshing.

I believe Muhammad was just a flawed, ordinary Human Being just like the rest of us and also a Confidence Man similar to L. Ron Hubbard of Scientology fame, only on a grand scale, which was only possible at a time when people were desperate enough. That means you likely want me dead.

HOWEVER, what we Muslims see is that without global conquest, we will never be able to maintain an Islamic state without the entire world descending on us like vultures. Therefore, the current strategy of bleeding empires, and what you call "stealth-jihad" which is populating enemy countries and getting into influential positions, as jews have been very successful in doing, is our new strategy.

Our birth rates are unmatched. The future belongs to Islam, insha'Allah.

No matter how innocuous your intended means of taking over the entire World and forcing Islam upon it, the very act of wanting to do so labels your actions as madness. Only a truly brainwashed people could want such a thing.

edit on 11/24/2010 by Blaine91555 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ezzedeen

How do you even know if he is Jewish??

Instead of just saying it is dis-info why don't you just try to refute his claims with evidence??

Is this what ATS has come too, people just completely discrediting what the OP stated without any evidence to back up their assertions

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Humanity4Ever

The Jewish people had already been divided thanks to the 5th wheel of the Greeks, the Saducees, who really paved the way for movement that formed around yeshua.

In anycase, getting into the spiritual is not relevant in this thread

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Thank you Skyfloating for this thread, i am stunned but not surprised by some ATS members here are calling for you to kill yourself and well some other members like I AM LEGION and others show complete lack of history, knowledge and even respect.

If you fear the truth, if you wont even accept the truth, then leave but don't attack the thread OP because your showing a total lack of respect.

Youtube videos
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

WW II. Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, Haji Amin al-Husaini, inspects Nazi Muslim-Bosnian SS-troops.
www.youtube.com...

Grand Mufti of Jerusalem was also responsible for the deaths of jews, serbs, romas in bosnia.

I appreciate your efforts but unfortunately your post will most probably be ignored by those intended to read it. They only wish to spread hatred, not discover the truth...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by forklift

Plenty of disinfo agents who want to take our focus off from the real zionist threat and concentrate on the so called 'islamic threat'.Ask yourselves which islamic country has recenlty invaded,killed all the non-muslims and spread sharia law?

I guess you've never been to Nigeria, where the largely muslim north is doing something of a scorched earth policy through the country and beheading christians and those who refuse to convert to Isalm?
How about Eritrea against Ethiopia?
I guess it depends how you choose to define 'recently'.
I seem to remember the Taliban destroying one of the oldest Buddhist icons/rock engravings in the world a few years ago. Just blew it up with dynamite cos it offended the muslim faith. Yep, it's the zionists who are killingor mutilating their own people for watching telly, flying kites, playing football, wearing skirts, using make up, reading books other than the koran, talking to other men or women, refusing to grow beards....ya ya ya.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
An interesting, if not particularly objective thread.

I don't really like the idea of you equating muslims with Nazis.

Does anyone know of any interesting books on this subject? I don't mean any sensationalised nonsense either.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal
There are nutty extremist in Islam, as thee are nutty extremists in Judaism, as there are nutty extremist in Christianity, as there are nutty extremists in atheistic movements.

There are good people in Islam, as there are good people in Judaism, as there are good people in Christianity, as there are good atheists

No one group has a monopoly on evil as no one group has a monopoly on good

When are you guys going to get that through your thick skulls!

That is likely the most poignant post on this thread. We can all live in peace on this planet if not for this genetic remnant of our past that expresses itself as Tribalism. We have never overcome our genetic need to form into groups to survive by killing others to protect our food supply. It is a natural evolved trait we developed for survival. I think that is why it is so difficult for us to live in peace.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Youtube videos
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Nice work

Second line

edit on 24-11-2010 by Steam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kram09
An interesting, if not particularly objective thread.

Does anyone know of any interesting books on this subject? I don't mean any sensationalised nonsense either.

Its the truth and it really happened, Muslims were allied with the Nazis not to mention, they supported hilter visions a middle east cleansed of jews.

It seems people who cant accept this as a fact they fear it and show total lack of respect towards other members.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join