It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adolf Hitler and the Muslim Brotherhood

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I'm sorry your talking absolute nonsense. these teachings are from the Talmud and not 'incorrect assumptions, please show me the evidence if what you are saying is true (for these actual quotes). I await your response.

Sanhedrin 58b: Jews are Divine. If a heathen (American, English etc etc etc) (Gentile) hits a Jew, THE GENTILE MUST BE KILLED. Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God.

Erubin 21b: Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

Sanhedrin 57a: JEWS MAY ROB AND KILL NON-JEWS. When a Jew murders a Christian ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty.

What a Jew steals from a Gentile he may keep.

Baba Kamma 113a: Jews May Lie to Non-Jews . JEWS MAY USE LIES ("subterfuges") TO CIRCUMVENT A GENTILE.

Yebamoth 98a: Non-Jewish Children Sub-Human. All Gentile children are animals.

Sanhedrin 57a: O.K. to Cheat Non-Jews. A Jew need not pay a Christian ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.

Abodah Zarah 36b: Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

when you people murdered Jesus (or tried to murder him) you lost all your rights to the temple mount, you don't deserve it.

just to correct you, beni Adam means 'children of adam'. you cant get away from the fact (USING BS) that you jews think GENTILES (AMERICANS, ENGLISH 'EVERYONE NOT A JEW') are ANIMALS...shame on you disgraceful people for believing this!

I don't criticize the true Judaism, I believe in the TRUE JUDAISM, but what you have now is not the true Judaism, your corrupt rabbi's have changed the bible/torah to suit their own personal agendas, the Quran and prophet Mohammad confirms this.

we Muslims believe in all the jewish prophets and love them all equally, it is the jews themselves that have corrupted this world and you know it. I guarantee you one thing, on judgment day the jewish prophets will stand with the Muslims of today and not the jews, as the Quran says David cursed you as did Jesus.

even your own book curses you, how many times does god in the bible curse the jews and then forgive them? Jesus was the final straw, god took the revelation from you and gave it to the Arabs, but in your arrogance you think revelation can only come to a jew...he he he.

you want Israel? for what? to open gay bars and night clubs? murder women and children? shame on you people, Daniel describes you (the state of israel) as the abomination of desolation and promises only 45 years will israel remain from its date of inception, work it out from 1967 when you took Jerusalem count 45 years and you will see 2012 will be the end for you, how it will happen only god knows but Allah ta'ala will make it happen insha Allah because of the savage way you have treated the Palestinians.

when are you jews going to learn you are no longer gods chosen people, you lost that privilege a long time ago.

I pray that all you jews be guided to the one truth of Islam, ameen.

edit on 24-11-2010 by elusive52 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by EFGuy
reply to post by Skyfloating

Dont bother dude. The unwritten rule of most of the forums is moderators have right to put up false info. and not get shoved in trash/ hoax, thats only for members. Heres whats gonna happen if you try

Nice image! Sums up ATS very well.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
Nazis Were Given 'Safe Haven' in U.S., Report Says

Second Line..

I mentioned that in the OP. But many havent even read the OP, have they.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp
reply to post by something wicked

I don't dispute that the OP's info is factual, but having "Palestinians" in quotation marks and comparing Arafat to Nazis is insulting and "venomous." Here's another fact: on September 11th, 2001, after the World Trade CEnter was hit, Israelis were caught at the top of a parking lot high-5ing eachother and celebrating. Isn't that a tad suspicious?

On the first point, I cannot say where the OP steers from fact to opinion, that is for the OP to answer. On the second point, that is still quite widely debated, not only as to whether it is factually correct but also if some people from one country expressed an opinion that means all from the same country share the same view - I saw footage of several groups in multiple countries crudely classed as Islamic also doing a bit of a jig on 9/11 - does that mean I assume all Islamic people celebrated this tragedy? Of course not.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism
was Hitler a Christian who came to power through Democracy

Are you in denial?

Look, I know the Propaganda routine, OK? Ive been reading these Boards since years. Hitler and his Crew were Thule-Occultists. They had zero interest in Democracy or Christianity and much interest in Fascism. Just like their extremist-muslim succesors.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Wow my mind really has to get around all of this information, something I've truely never heard of thank you very much for the information. So basically Hitler never died, at least not his ideals.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection

Quite informative op, but its hard to believe hitler made a pact with the so called muslim brotherhood.

Originally posted by NoJoker13

Wow my mind really has to get around all of this information, something I've truely never heard of thank you very much for the information. So basically Hitler never died, at least not his ideals.

Proper steps to reply in a thread
Step 1. Open thread
Step 2. Read all pages not just the first page
Step 3. Reply

If you would've cared to read all replies you would've known everything OP said is debunked including the part of " hitler's pact with muslim brotherhood." OP lied and got his thread shredded.
edit on 24-11-2010 by EFGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by forklift

Forklift, now you are being sad, that Hitler DNA story in the Telegraph is one of the most lousy pieces of journalism seen and actually comes to no conclusion. The theory it propounds has been ridiculed on both ATS and basically anywhere else you care to look.... but hey, let's keep propagating it, yeah?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by sapien82
do us a favour and kill yourself

This is the type of discourse I was hoping to see. By their conduct yee shall know them.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I have and I already know about this, I watched a show... maybe on history that stated many germans were given sanctuary after WW2. It's laughable that some here find this as disinfo, these must be the people who have also bought into the "God fear the Zionists" attitude.

My other post is a few up. Good job.
edit on 24-11-2010 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

Keep in mind that this is a conspiracy theory website. Therefore I have to entertain theories. Here's a link to what I'm talking about:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's hard to find the original New York Times article online, in fact it was probably already taken down so that ultra-right wingers don't start attacking Jews. So maybe it's a good thing that they conveniently removed this information from the net.

Either way, among conspiracy theorists, the "dancing Israelis on 911" is well known, and did in fact happen. (I was 17 years old, still in high school on 911. I remember when they rolled out the TV's before showing the towers collapse.)

After following the story for almost a decade, I can say that there are still unanswered questions. For example, building 7. If you're unfamiliar with this, then you have a long way to go in the conspiracy world. The fact is, most Americans don't believe the official story at this point.

Remember that 3 buildings came down that day. 2 were hit by planes. The 3rd was "pulled" because it had sustained structural damage. Therefore, it was demolished. If building 7 was pre-rigged with explosives, then I have a hard time believing that the other buildings were not also pre-rigged.

I know that our very reality would be shattered if people were to blame Israel. But there are too many holes in the current explanation. Not to mention that the Director of the US Army War College believes it was a Mossad operation. Look up Dr. Alan Sabrosky.

Good luck,
Remember that we are all in pursuit of truth here..

WGH

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

DNA tests reveal 'Hitler was descended from the Jews and Africans he hated'

Adolf Hitler is likely to have been descended from both Jews and Africans, according to DNA tests. Samples taken from relatives of the Nazi leader show that he is biologically linked to the 'sub-human' races he sought to exterminate. Journalist Jean-Paul Mulders and historian Marc Vermeeren used DNA to track down 39 of the Fuhrer's relatives earlier this year. They included an Austrian farmer revealed only as a cousin called Norbert H. A Belgian news magazine has reported that samples of saliva taken from these people strongly suggest Hitler had antecedents he certainly would not have cared for. A chromosome called Haplopgroup E1b1b (Y-DNA) in their samples is rare in Germany and indeed Western Europe. 'It is most commonly found in the Berbers of Morocco, in Algeria, Libya and Tunisia as well as among Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews,' Mr Vermeeren said. 'One can from this postulate that Hitler was related to people whom he despised,' adds Mr Mulders in the magazine, Knack. Haplogroup E1b1b1, which accounts for approximately 18 to 20 per cent of Ashkenazi and 8.6 per cent to 30 per cent of Sephardic Y-chromosomes, appears to be one of the major founding lineages of the Jewish population.

Mail online

"The results of this study are surprising," said Ronny Decorte, a geneticist interviewed by Knack. "Hitler would not have been happy." Geneticists identify groups of chromosomes called haplogroups, 'genetic fingerprints' that define populations. According to Mulders, Hitler's dominant haplogroup, E1b1b, is relatively rare in Western Europe - but strongest in some 25 percent of Greeks and Sicilians, who apparently acquired the genes from Africa: Between 50 percent and 80 percent of North Africans share Hitler's dominant group, which is especially prevalent among in the Berber tribes of Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia, and Somalis.

Haaretz

Lousy piece of journalism? I don't think so...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by WashingtonGrewHemp

Very well put together Washington, but I'm confused are you saying what was written in the OP is false and Mossad put that out as disinformation or are you possibly saying the nazis were onto something?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by forklift

I always thought hitler was a jew anyway, I mean why else have the complex? Also a better title may have been he was a homosexual/jew.

2nd line.
edit on 24-11-2010 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by I AM LEGION
Hello Skyfloating,

I applaud your efforts. You are the first person in the thread to actually address the OP.

You have claimed origins of Islamic Jihad can be traced to Muslim Brotherhood.

Yes. Because everyone involved with Terrorism also had ties to the M.B. and Wahabism. Its painfully obvious.

Yaseer Arafat was never a member of Muslim Brotherhood.

Arafats affiliation with the Muslim Brotherhood

Alright, he was not a member, he was "only" an Affiliate.

he (Osama Bin Laden) was influenced by Muslim Brotherhood.

"Influenced" is an understatement. Bin Laden has quoted the same B.S. about the Turkish Empire, the Zionist "world rulers" etc. as the Muslim Brotherhood.

Please provide proof that Adolf Hitler was an ally of Muslim Brotherhood.

Start here: Al-Husseini and read your way through.

More Later.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Moonsouljah

Thank you. Finally. Couldn't have said it better myself.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Moonsouljah
Skyfloating is, for me, the most detestable of all ATS offers. Not only is his logic deeply fraught but the way he/she presents it is equally sickening.
I have extensively studied the Middle East and Arab world at a college level and can conclusively say Skyfloating's writing has the air of a hack orientalist scholar (like Bernard Lewis) but without the scholarship. Please Skyfloating, go to Israel and never return. I wish you the best.

So what your saying is that extremist Muslims never had any connections with the Nazis??

Instead of just insulting the OP, why don't you actually try to refute his claims with solid evidence to back it up.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by NoJoker13

No comment. I'm afraid of being verbally assaulted by these pit vipers.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Dr. Alan Sabrosky.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join