It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adolf Hitler and the Muslim Brotherhood

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by plube
reply to post by something wicked

This is all about Extremists.....Moderate actually believe things can be achieved through peaceful means.

The person who said that Jews only act out in defense of themselves .....what kind of crud is that....Jew is a religion it is not a race....as a religion they can live anywhere in the world just as christians do. The state Of Israel was formed by Guess ......Rothschild with bents deals with England to Eek Out a homeland and all of a sudden plonk there was Israel created by a bunch of backroom deals made within the UN.
People Know history and it will not be rewritten....but unfortunately it gets writtn by hhe who wins.

"An example of the routinely misunderstood role of these elites, and their association by many with Israel and Zionism, Jewish patriotism itself may be seen in the role of Felix Warburg in opposing Jewish efforts to secure Jewish immigration to and building of the Promised Land in the 1920s-40s. Warburg assisted anti-Zionists and helped the British. He attacked even the neutered Jewish Agency and its British quota by saying he didn’t want to hear about “that National Home stuff.” His father Max, beyond disinterest, from his bank in Hamburg regarded himself as “the god of the Jews of Germany.” See Samuel Katz, Lone Wolf (NY 1996), 1138-52 and Wikipedia on Max Warburg. Yet critics of Israel and of supposed “Jewish power” cite the Warburgs as examples
of this power. If they had so wished and had any of this power, Kuhn-Loeb, the Rothschilds or Schiffs would long since have settled the Jews powerfully in Judea and Samaria or build the Jewish heartland."

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by AbuMusaab

Wow, judging by your picture, (flames apparently from an explosion, and a AK-47 held up) I would have never guessed your hatred of the jewish RELIGION.

It was inevitable, of course there would be push back from the islamic members, but what gets me is how this topic clearly sparks an emotional response, but lacks any intellectual merit. The OP went to the trouble of supporting his stance with visual imagery, historical dates and names, etc. in a manner than makes sense.

If you're going to even bother to issue a retort, perhaps providing similar pictures, links, references and historical quotes may help your cause.

Because a jubilant AK-47 in the air is just so last season.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Doesn't matter if it's coming true (in your head), they are still fraudulent and were judged so by more than one court. That's all that counts Forklift, they were a work of fiction stolen from another work of fiction that at least was published as such. You are reading into this what you wish and then seeing events that in some way map to your beliefs - that isn't 'true', it's making the facts meet your opinion.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

They are false and based on a work of fiction published in the mid 19th century. Everything you have written above has the same level of accuracy - believe what you want, you won't let things like facts stand in your way will you?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7

Originally posted by forklift
Abumussab is a disinfo agent trying to trump up the Ops thread pretending to be an islamic extremist with a terrorist name simillar to al-zarqawi.And the Op himself has got an anti-islamic agenda.Just look at the Ops posting history.The Op was made a moderator after he created a thread called the 'the vile rants of the quran'.

While the rest of the Ops claims have no real substance, just pretty pictures!

I'll agree that this user seems to be a fraud. He embodies the Muslim stereotype and has joined the thread simply to serve as an example and to stir-up and reinforce preconceptions. He effectively states that Muslim countries today aren't really Muslim countries because they don't do enough evil stuff. If they were really Muslim countries, they would do more evil stuff. Frankly, I am surprised that people seem to be taking him seriously. However, people often don't care who is talking when they hear what they want to hear.

My money is on Abumussab either being the OP himself or some guy named Billy Bob, living in a Texas trailer. One of the biggest hints is that the guy started a thread about the emergence of a guy who calls himself the antichrist. Since when do Muslims care about Christian superstitions? The Anti-Christ has no role in Islam. Abumussab is not really a Muslim and the little Arabic closers he puts in his posts just seal the deal. He's overselling the fraud.
edit on 24-11-2010 by andrewh7 because: (no reason given)

you are wrong. the Muslims believe strongly in Jesus and the emergence of the antichrist, we believe Jesus will return in the end of times and destroy the antichrist.

just to point out Muslims absolutely deny that Jesus is god or the son of god, we believe Jesus is the prophet of god, the messiah. Any Muslim that doesn't believe in Jesus is infact a kafir and destined for hell...

This thread is another blatant Zionist attempt to turn people against Muslims, they can see the end is near for them so are resorting to every trick in the book.

the Quran and Muslims are not the problem in the world today, the jews are the problem, take a look at what their book the TALMUD teaches:

Sanhedrin 58b: Jews are Divine. If a heathen (American, English etc etc etc) (Gentile) hits a Jew, THE GENTILE MUST BE KILLED. Hitting a Jew is the same as hitting God.

Erubin 21b: Whosoever disobeys the rabbis deserves death and will be punished by being boiled in hot excrement in hell.

Sanhedrin 57a: JEWS MAY ROB AND KILL NON-JEWS. When a Jew murders a Christian ("Cuthean"), there will be no death penalty.

What a Jew steals from a Gentile he may keep.

Baba Kamma 113a: Jews May Lie to Non-Jews . JEWS MAY USE LIES ("subterfuges") TO CIRCUMVENT A GENTILE.

Yebamoth 98a: Non-Jewish Children Sub-Human. All Gentile children are animals.

Sanhedrin 57a: O.K. to Cheat Non-Jews. A Jew need not pay a Christian ("Cuthean") the wages owed him for work.

Abodah Zarah 36b: Gentile girls are in a state of niddah (filth) from birth.

and they say Islam is the problem
edit on 24-11-2010 by elusive52 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Those are all either mistranslations from the aramaic, or taken out of context.

For instance, Talmudical conversations usually begin with an INCORRECT assumption, which is corrected by the following rabbinic conversation. This is the nature of talmudic dialectic. Its about honing logic.

Many of the verses culled from the Talmud are these incorrect assumptions.

Others are cases of not undestanding the exegetical language. Some people say that Jews think gentiles are animals, yet many Talmudic statements refer to gentiles as 'bnei adam' or 'ha'adam'. In one instance, its says only Jews are Adam.These all contradict each other, because in one case, gentiles are called humanbeings, and in another instance, only jews are called Adam. This is resolved by explaining the mystical meanings behind "Bnei Adam" "HaAdam" and "Adam"

Again, those who cull these statements dont want to take that into regard. Their agenda is to misrepresent as much as possible Jewish beliefs, and theyve clearly accomplished that.

Isaiah says clearly, that the ALL peoples will be allowed to come to Jerusalem to ascend the Temple mount and offer prayers to G-d.

What does the Waqh and Islam do? They wont even allow jews to step foot on the temple mount. Its illegal for them to offer prayers there. And you have the audacity to criticize Judaism? Islam was praised by CG Jung as being a comparable political ideology to Hitlerism. How right he was!

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by elusive52

You do Know that Sanhedrin was in the days of the second temple ?
You do know that Sanhedrin is NOT the Bible (Torah) ?
You do know that Sanhedrin was canceled in the year 425 ?
You do know that most Jews are non-religious people?
Of course you do.

This is btw the relevant page from the Baba Kamma:
www.mechon-mamre.org...

If you don't know Aramaic, don't even pretend to tell us you understand any of it.

Nice try.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

I don't dispute that the OP's info is factual, but having "Palestinians" in quotation marks and comparing Arafat to Nazis is insulting and "venomous." Here's another fact: on September 11th, 2001, after the World Trade CEnter was hit, Israelis were caught at the top of a parking lot high-5ing eachother and celebrating. Isn't that a tad suspicious?

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by WashingtonGrewHemp

I don't dispute that the OP's info is factual, but having "Palestinians" in quotation marks and comparing Arafat to Nazis is insulting and "venomous." Here's another fact: on September 11th, 2001, after the World Trade CEnter was hit, Israelis were caught at the top of a parking lot high-5ing eachother and celebrating. Isn't that a tad suspicious?

No it's not suspicious. It's just plain stupid.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

reply to post by Steam

How is stating the fact that Jews make up over half of the world's billionaires irrational or baseless? First of all it's true. Second, they make up about .08 percent of the global population, so you're talking about a conspiracy at this point. I know that correlation doesn't equal causation. You're talented for being able to regurgitate that phrase at command by the way.

Look, Mossad did 911, they attacked the USS Liberty, and they got caught framing Muslims (the Lavon Affair). The US is endangering itself by keeping an alliance with Israel, and Israel isn't worth another American life or dollar. The Rothschilds paid for Israel. Do the math. If you're Jewish I'm sorry because you might be going to a FEMA camp to get psychedelically reprogrammed soon. But don't worry you won't be killed.

The Federal Reserve is known to be where many of these bloodsuckers camp. Bernie Maddoff was Jewish, but no, correlation doesn't equal causation.

Meanwhile, you have Zionist Jews in America telling each other to "buy weapons now."

It's too late, the military already believes privately that Mossad did 911.

Israel will be wiped off the map once America fixes its foreign policy. If you're Israeli, I recommend leaving your "homeland," because things are f'd up and will get worse, not better. How can it when Israel doesn't cooperate with any of its geographical neighbors?

You can sit there and call me antisemitic all you want, but you're the one conflating anit-Zionism with racism, which is libel. Take a hike Steam, I don't feel like talking to you anymore because I know we will never agree on this issue.

edit on 24-11-2010 by WashingtonGrewHemp because: wrong number

The OP is a balanced and factual account based on historical evidence and your disgraceful attempt to refute the evidence is unsubstantiated drivel. Your post is so blatantly speculative and hate driven that it is hardly worth responding to. Nonetheless...

1. Jews do not represent over half the world's billionaires. However, there are a significant percentage of jews that are successful financially which can be attributed to resiliency, perseverance, education, and dedication. Instead of being envious, why don't you try to emulate such a formula for success. Jealousy is not an admirable trait...

2. The Mossad commited 911...right. Based on what factual evidence and more importantly, what feasible motives? So the U.S. would instigate a war in the middle east? Yes of course, because the U.S. never had any vested interest in a semblence of control over a certain natural resource in the middle east prior to 911. I suppose the Gulf war was also initiated by Israel...

3. Bernie Maddoff is a convicted a criminal. Are you also aware that most of his clients that were misrepresented and lost billions of dollars were jewish?

4. Your prognostication that the security of the State Of Israel will fall under heavy scrutiny in the future is the only accurate assumption you made. However, any attempt to threaten the Israeli people will result in dire consequences for it's enemies.

5. Why doesn't Israel cooperate with it's neighbors? Your question in of itself illustrates your depths of ignorance regarding the history in the region. Would you cooperate with your neighboring countries if they didn't recognize your right to exist? Would you cooperate with a rogue nation who's leader stated publicly that your nation should be wiped off the map?

In the future, if you plan on opposing compelling evidence presented in any subject matter, I would recommed basing your rebuttal on factual information as opposed to baseless, inflammatory propoganda...

edit on 24-11-2010 by Humanity4Ever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

And im sure there were some antiamericans in china who high fived each other.

Also, "palistinians" is completely fair. "Palestinians" are a made up people. they came from the transjordan, and in truth, the holy land wasnt very populated in the ottoman era and in fact Jews lived in many of Palestines cities.

Fact. Most cities in Israel have Hebrew names. The arabic names for these cities come from Hebrew words, which have no meaning in Arabic.

"Palestine" was a name created by the Roman empreror Hadrian to antagonize the Jews of Judea. As you can see by the name "palestine" is a mutation of the Hebrew Philistine - the historical enemy of the Jewish people.
edit on 24-11-2010 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Absolute nonsense. Where's the proof of this allegation? I'll tell you what is factual. The nationally televised reaction of thousands upon thousands of Islamic extremists celebrating in the streets on September 11, 2001...

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iam'___'
reply to post by AbuMusaab

Seeing as though we've established that wars aren't territorial, why don't all you religious types all go to one side of the globe and fight it out amongst yourselves, whilst the rest of us occupy the other half and make some actual progress for the planet?

This, my fellow ATSers, is one of the best comments I have ever read on ATS.

Sign me up for the non-religious side.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Adam Curtis` fantastic BBC Documentary series : The Power of Nightmares

American neo-conservatives and the radical Islamists, both idealists disillusioned with the failure of the liberal dream to build a better world.........

Part 1: Baby its Cold Outside

Google Video Link

Part one, Baby It's Cold Outside, traces the origins of the modern neo-conservative and radical Islamist movements in the post-war period, how they both saw modern liberal freedoms as a threat to society and how the Soviet Union was represented as "the evil empire".

link

The second programme, The Phantom Victory explores how the two groups with seemingly opposing ideologies, the radical Islamists and neo-conservatives, came together to fight and defeat Soviet forces in Afghanistan.

link

Finally, The Shadows in the Cave, looks at how in the wake of the attacks on the World Trade Center, the neo-conservatives reconstructed the radical Islamists in the image of their last evil enemy, the Soviet Union - a sinister web of terror run from the centre by Osama Bin Laden in his lair in Afghanistan. And asks who benefits from this?

link

Worth a watch.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

My face when
> OP writes a long winded thread
> OP doesnt provide sources
> get's debunked

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Not at all. Its factually proven in the OP and there is enough Documentation to back it up.

There was nothing factual about the OP. It has been thoroughly debunked. Strangely enuff you didnt put up any documentation to support your claims so what documents are you speaking off?

Originally posted by Skyfloating
What precisely and specifically in the OP is false?

A better question would be what precisely and specifically in the OP is correct. Everything you've said is debunked.

Originally posted by RedBird
Thank you Sky Floating for this thread.

I'm sick and tired of the same old myths and hoaxes being brought up by people as justification for their hatred towards the Jewish people.

I've been saying it over and over and over again as loud as I have been able, and people need to hear it: There is no such thing as "Palestinians". It's a made up nationality whose only purpose is to create a "victim" whose troubles can be blamed on a "Zionist Conspiracy"

Star and Flag!

If you would've took the pains to cross check the material put up by OP you would've found putting him up hoaxes and old myths.

Originally posted by demonseed
So you disagree with the thread because you agree with hating jews?

edit on 23-11-2010 by demonseed because: (no reason given)

How about disagree with the thread because
a) OP doesnt provide source
b) OP got debunked

Originally posted by Steam
Thanks OP, this was much needed.

I am really getting tired of this whole "Jews control the world" conspiracy that has no factual evidence to back it up.

What factual evidence has the OP provided. Here's a guess ---- LOL NONE !
reply to post by estebadia

Dont bother dude. The unwritten rule of most of the forums is moderators have right to put up false info. and not get shoved in trash/ hoax, thats only for members. Heres whats gonna happen if you try

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The Op tries to show that hitler has more in common with Muslims than jews.The Op comes up with some historical 'facts' to prove his point.

Basically i am going to put a totally new spin and show you guys the other side of the coin.

I wonder if the Op knew that hitler had allot more in common with Jews than any other religion and here's why:

Op claims on the bottom of his first post with a link that Ashkenazi, Sephardic and khazarian are jews too due to DNA samples traced back to the 'Real' jews.

Hitler dna traced back to ashkanazi and shephardic jew

Hitler 'had Jewish and African roots', DNA tests show

Saliva samples taken from 39 relatives of the Nazi leader show he may have had biological links to the “subhuman” races that he tried to exterminate during the Holocaust.

Jean-Paul Mulders, a Belgian journalist, and Marc Vermeeren, a historian, tracked down the Fuhrer’s relatives, including an Austrian farmer who was his cousin, earlier this year.

A chromosome called Haplogroup E1b1b1 which showed up in their samples is rare in Western Europe and is most commonly found in the Berbers of Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia, as well as among Ashkenazi and Sephardic Jews.

Source

Hitlers Love for a Jewish girl

London, Sept 9: Adolf Hitler, considered as one of the cruelest men in history, too had love in his heart. But, perhaps the love lasted till he turned 20! According to a newly published book, during his teenage years that the German dictator spent in Austria, he had a crush on a tall, slim and beautiful Jewish girl. The one-sided love continued for around four years, but Hitler could never gather enough courage to express his love to her, and made plans to forcibly kidnap the girl and jointly commit suicide with her. This has been revealed in a book – “The Young Hitler I Knew” – written by Hitler’s childhood friend August Kubizek. The uncensored account in English, published nearly 70 years after it was written, throws a fascinating light on the fanatical mind of the future Fuhrer – the famous title accorded to Hitler.

Source

Hidden FACT's about Hitler

Rare Adolf hitler speech 1942

Nazism and Zionism

In spite of the basic hostility between the Hitler regime and international Jewry, for several years Jewish Zionist and German National Socialist interests coincided. In collaborating with the Zionists for a mutually desirable and humane solution to a complex problem, the Third Reich was willing to make foreign exchange sacrifices, impair relations with Britain and anger the Arabs. Indeed, during the 1930s no nation did more to substantively further Jewish-Zionist goals than Hitler's Germany.

As stated in Protocols of Zion:

'Sacrifice people (including Jews sometimes) when necessary'

Source

The Op keeps reiterating that jews suffered the most during WW2 hence require special treatment.

WW2 total killed:60 million both civillians and soldiers

WW1 total killed:40million both civillians and soldiers

From which;

WW2 Russian total death count:

11,000,000 soldiers 6,700,000 civilians

WW! Russian death count:

20mil civillians

It's known Stalin worked in favour of Zionism but cannot be 'proven yet' while his previous adversary Leon Trotsky was a proven Khazarian jew and under Bolshevik revolution 20mil Orthodox christians died.They made hitler look like the underdog.BTW Stalin had 3 jewish wives.Karl Marx was a jew too.

Yet we don't see our media, education system telling us much about these huge genocides that took place along the holocaust and we don't see huge museums run by our tax and multi-million dollars financial rewards/settlements for the Russian victims and their future generations.

edit on 24-11-2010 by forklift because: Grammar error

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Humanity4Ever

But I thought Judaism teaches people to "Love Thy Neighbor?" True, that comment of mine was heated, but I see putting "Palestinians" in quotations as being really mean and nasty, so I had to play devil's advocate for this thread.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

the fact that Jews make up over half of the world's billionaires.. so you're talking about a conspiracy at this point.

Instead of seeing richness as the result of intelligence and work you assume it is the result of conspiracy. This is a fallacy that anti-semites share with socialists.

Mossad did 911,

And you state that as a fact, not a theory. And in this way you are irresponsible.

you might be going to a FEMA camp to get psychedelically reprogrammed soon

I dont think so.

Israel will be wiped off the map.

Insanity.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Quite informative op, but its hard to believe hitler made a pact with the so called muslim brotherhood.
Hoiler started an un provoked war leads me to think that the world history was pre destined and hitler was knowingly playing a role either willingly or unwillingly just as stalin was allegedly required for the russian history and was also only playing a role. So sadly the WW II was only a drama and so were stalins exploits

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

Jewish people didn't control Israel for about 2000 years. The kingdom of David was even before that. Prior to the mid 1940's, Israel/Palestine was mostly inhabited by Palestinians, now they have been driven out mostly. In the late 60's, Israel captured more land, and that wasn't part of the agreement. In the process, they attacked and killed Americans on the USS Liberty. Most Islamic terrorism against the West is because of this event that they have dubbed "the Great Tragedy" which I agree with. If Israel wants to be recognized as a State by their neighbors, then they have to allow Palestine to also become a country.

Sorry, I have had many family members in the service, and I just imagine what it would have been like for those sailors on the USS Liberty. When president Johnson said, "I want that damn ship to sink."

Israel says it was a mistake, but they continued attacking the USS Liberty for nearly 24 hours. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a holocaust denier. But I think "those who control the present control the past" to quote Rage Against the Machine.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join