It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Body Scanner Operator Caught Masturbating at Colorado Airport

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
DENVER - USA - A full body scanner operator was caught masturbating during a scanning session by airport staff late Tuesday.

Airport officials at Denver International airport were on high alert yesterday when a full body scanner operator was caught masturbating in his booth as a team of High School netball players went through the scanner.

"The young ladies were going through the scanner one by one, and every time one went through, this guys face was getting redder and redder. His hand was moving and then he started sweating. He was then seen doing his 'O' face. That's when the security dragged him out of his booth and cuffed him. He had his pants round his ankles and everybody was really disgusted," Jeb Rather, a passenger on a flight to New York told CBS news.

More at the link here

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
was allready postst here 5 times...landed in the HOAX forum i guess

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
and this is the best:

"What do you want to do, get blown up by a goddamn Arab at 30,000 feet or we get to see your private parts? It's up to you, the ball's in your park," head of the TSA's scanning department, Rodney Schroeder, told CNN.

Again, from the link given in the previous post.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

Oh, I am sorry. I didn't know it was alredy posted.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide Vision 2010

Hilarious! Who can blame him! Parade a whole team of young, nude, athletic girls in front of me, and I believe my response will be involuntary! At least they let him finish first!

I wonder if any of the girls felt tingly and gave him their number?

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Existing Thread

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join